E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > Classifieds > For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy > Complete Cars

Complete Cars
List your BMW or other cars, trucks or vehicles for sale.

Don't forget to search for deals on craigslist and eBay Motors

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 08-03-2005, 11:22 PM   #1
minig0d

My Ride: OrientBlu 2001 325xi
Send a message via AIM to minig0d
2001 325xi Orient Blue low miles

Ok as I posted in the other forrum... car got keyed... tired of jealous people... selling the bimmer...

Its a 2001 BMW 325xi... 36k miles... orient blue metallic (kind of a midnight blue color)... sand color leatherette (bmw's tan vinyl color)... Sport package... Cold Weather Package... 5 speed

will sell either with or without the ICE in it...

Style 73 OEM wheels w/ Kuhmo ASX tires (have 90%+ tread left)...

5% limo tint, Leather shift knob, leather shift boot, leather e-brake boot, clear corners, Silverstar headlight bulbs, SS BMW roundel vanity plate, leather armrest, redded out tail lights, clear sidemarkers, changed cup holder/coin holder, & door sills to black ones for 2 tone effect, glossy black interior trim, driver side keyhole removed, OEM alarm.

ICE: Kenwood Excellon cd, JL 500/1 amp, 12" Kicker SoloBaric L7 sub. hardwired radar detector, iWindows (roll up and down windows by the factory alarm remote which is built into the key)

Fluids: Mobil 1 0w-40 motor oil, Redline ATF-D4 transmission fluid. (replaced before factory recomendation)

Clutch replaced with OEM at 35k miles... Front brake pads and rotors replaced about 1,000 miles ago... almost all the service has been done by Peake BMW and I have most of the service records (all the records for everything since I've owned the car)...

Only catch is... car was recently keyed on passenger side... the front and rear doors and a small part of the rear quarterpanel were keyed... I'm not gonna take a picture as it will just piss me off but its one key mark through the paint the length down... if anyone is intrested they can come see it in person... here are some pics taken before that:

Price is $22,000 without the ice or $23,000 with it... can only accept a check can't take a trade b/c I have to pay off the loan on this...

Guests, get your FREE E46Fanatics.com membership to remove this ad.
Old 08-05-2005, 09:38 AM   #2
minig0d

My Ride: OrientBlu 2001 325xi
Send a message via AIM to minig0d
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...RK%3AMESE%3AIT

put it for sale on ebay