E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > Tuning & Tech > Lighting Forum

Lighting Forum
Angel Eyes, DDEs, lighted rings, Clear Turn Signals, LEDs, Xenon, HID, or Bi-Xenon. If it lights up and you want to discuss it, post here!

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 08-15-2005, 11:11 AM   #1
dronell19
JDM - Style

My Ride: is sold
Send a message via MSN to dronell19
Bavarian Motorwerks - anyone has any experience?

I'm looking for a set of DDEs for my X5. I know the site sponsors have some but none of them offers staggered ring sizes.

I came across THIS ebay auction. They have staggered ring sizes and kit looks good, too. But anyone has any experience with them?

Thanks

Gone but never forgotten; E46Fanatics first Arqray+Strassentech combo
dronell19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Ads by Google

Guests, get your FREE E46Fanatics.com membership to remove this ad.
Old 09-16-2005, 02:33 PM   #2
JuicyJamie

My Ride: M3
Quote:
Originally Posted by dronell19
I'm looking for a set of DDEs for my X5. I know the site sponsors have some but none of them offers staggered ring sizes.

I came across THIS ebay auction. They have staggered ring sizes and kit looks good, too. But anyone has any experience with them?

Thanks
Dont BUY anything from those people. The quality of their products is TRASH. I just bought an ACS style decklid from them & it was made of really poor materials. Its a 3 piece spoiler & all 3 pieces were different heights. I had the middle part painted & i was just going to have that put on my M3 & once it was painted it came out all streaky & bumpy. It wasnt the body shops fault either, it was bavarian_motorwerks' fault for sending me TRASH, but I learned a lesson, You get What you Pay FOR!! I should have thought of that beforehand.
JuicyJamie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2005, 01:10 AM   #3
rc_bimmer

My Ride: nice german car
Quote:
Originally Posted by JuicyJamie
Dont BUY anything from those people. The quality of their products is TRASH. I just bought an ACS style decklid from them & it was made of really poor materials. Its a 3 piece spoiler & all 3 pieces were different heights. I had the middle part painted & i was just going to have that put on my M3 & once it was painted it came out all streaky & bumpy. It wasnt the body shops fault either, it was bavarian_motorwerks' fault for sending me TRASH, but I learned a lesson, You get What you Pay FOR!! I should have thought of that beforehand.
I got same 3 pcs replica spoiler from them. The quality and fitment are awesome. Maybe you didn't install right or the one you received was defective item. You should contact them about your concern. I believe they will help you solve the problem. I've bought 3 items from them by far and everything is perfect. They ship out fast and quality is good.
rc_bimmer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2005, 01:36 AM   #4
Eazy_E46

My Ride: 335i & CBR600RR
I bought aluminum rings for the cluster from BM. Shipment was super quick and the quality seems to be good (a lot of good reviews for the rings from x5world so i went ahead and bought from them as well).