E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > Classifieds > For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy > Lighting & Mobile Electronics (I.C.E.)

Lighting & Mobile Electronics (I.C.E.)
Xenon lighting, HID kits, fog lights, BMW head units, navigation, speakers, subwoofers, In Car Electronics (I.C.E.), carputers, DDEs, angle eyes, halos, LED tail lights, interior lighting, etc.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 12-07-2005, 06:21 PM   #1
GhostRider
...and I'd be all shiny..

My Ride: 2001 Dinan 3, 5sp
Thumbs Up OEM Clear side markers/corner/headlight for pre-facelift sedan

First off all these parts are for the PRE-facelifted e46 SEDANS/WAGONS.

1) I have one pair of OEM sidemarkers from Bekkers Brand new, never used never installed

2) I have a single OEM clear corner from Bekkers. Slightly used. No rock chips or cracks. One minor 1/2 scratch that I tried to take a picture of but it is so small the camera didn't pick it up.

3) Genuine BMW left headlight with working bulbs. BMW part number 63 12 6 906 495. Used part, minor rock chips on plastic cover but in full working order. Includes rubber liner above headlight.

Pics:
OEM Clear sidemarkers:

Single OEM Clear corner:

Original BMW left headlight:

Prices:
Clear sidemarkers: $20 + low shipping
Clear corner: $20 + low shipping:
Left sedan halogen headlight: Make offer

Contact Methods
Email me, PM me, or post here. If PM fills up then send it as an email and I will get it. I will respond to all responses. To any buyers I will also provide phone contact, primary email contact, school email contact, address(of course) and any other contact info they may want.

Accepted forms of payment:
Check/Money Order
PayPal
Cash

Check/Money Order payment will require extra time to clear before order is shipped. I will notify buyer when payment is recieved and when it is deposited. As soon as it clears I will ship item immediately.

PayPal payments will be charged an additional 3.2% of the agreed upon total order cost(order cost + shipping). If you don't agree with this choose another method of payment please. As soon as payment is in PayPal account then I will ship item.

Cash is sent at your own risk. With all the other payment options out there I don't know why anyone would use cash anyway.

Shipping:
Shipping is generally done with UPS or USPS. Buyer will be notified of tracking numbers as soon as package is shipped. If you have specific shipping instructions let me know and I will see what I can do. Most requests can be accomodated.

My buyer/seller feedback
You can view previous feedback here:
http://forum.e46fanatics.com/showthr...ght=ghostrider

Upon completion of the transaction feel free to post your response here as well.

Thanks for looking,
Shelton
GhostRider is offline   Reply With Quote
Ads by Google

Guests, get your FREE E46Fanatics.com membership to remove this ad.
Old 12-07-2005, 07:52 PM   #2
ADA
Banned

My Ride: 323ci
Hi,

you got PM
ADA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2005, 04:30 AM   #3
GhostRider

It is a Bosch clear corner

Quote:
Originally Posted by ADA
Hi,
you got PM
Response sent.

Upon closer inspection the clear corner is made by "BOSCH"(more info below) and both the side markers are genuine BMW parts(left 63 13 2 228 591 and right 63 13 2 228 592)

Here is the pic you requested. These are the only stamped lettering on the light in that corner. In case they are hard to read they are 1 315 106 140. Beneath that isprinted ">ABS/PC<". Beneath that is printed "1".

Where the light locks into place are also the german abbreviations for which way to turn the light to install or remove it "AUF <-------> ZU". You can see this in the right side of the pic.

On the front of the light Inside the lens it actually has "BOSCH" stamped which I had not noticed before, but like I said I ordered these from Bekkers so that makes sense. If you look at the first posted pic it is at the bottom of the light to the left of the clear curved line that runs down the middle of the light. It isn't very clear but that is what it says there.

On the front corner of the lens here is a pic of what is there. My cam sux up close so I filled in what is there in paint(behold my crappy paint skills). In the red area is "KL0651 A" and in the green area is "DOT"

Old 12-08-2005, 04:47 AM   #4
GhostRider

I have a buyer interested in the clears and sidemarkers together for their listed price. As this is a business transaction any better offers for the items either together or seperately will be considered.

To simplify things lets assume the following for shipping info(USPS):
Shipping Clear corner alone: $4.00
Shipping Side Markers Alone: $3.00
Shipping together: $4.00

Wanting these shipped UPS will probably cost more than USPS
Halogen headlamp shipping will be determined by UPS or USPS online shipping calculators.

I've responded to all who sent PM's last night. Today (Thursday) I will be at the University almost all day with labs, classes, presentations, and finals study groups so I wont be able to answer any responses til later in the day.

Thank you all for your interest and please have patience I will respond to all PM's, email's and posts as soon as I am able.
Old 12-08-2005, 08:29 AM   #5
cc323

My Ride: '00 323i TiAg
Send a message via Yahoo to cc323
I'll take the corner. PM sent. Send me your paypal info.
cc323 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2005, 12:11 AM   #6
GhostRider

PM's replied to.
Current best offer from forum member is $40 + shipping/PayPal fees for both the one clear and the 2 sidemarkers.

For those interested in just the clear make an offer better than $20 + $3.50 shipping + 3.2% Paypal fees ASAP or these will be sold.

BEST OFFER IS THE ONE WHO GET THEM.
Old 12-09-2005, 12:51 PM   #7
GhostRider

Clear corner sold.

Sidemarkers sale pending at $20+ shipping/PayPal fees
Old 12-09-2005, 03:22 PM   #8
sheltbh

My Ride: 2000 323i sedan
If you don't sell the sides pm me because i'm interested. thanks
sheltbh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2005, 05:16 AM   #9
GhostRider

Both items sold, thanks to all those who were interested.
Old 12-25-2005, 02:43 PM   #10
rody1285

My Ride: 00' 323i, 05 M3 Vert
Send a message via AIM to rody1285
light headlight

I want the Headlight, Driver side. Its pre facelift right, also what model was it taken off of, and are the clips on the side in good condition?

Would you be willing to sell it for 35.00 + like 10.00-15.00 shipping totaling around 50?

What city/state are u in?
rody1285 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2005, 11:54 AM   #11
GhostRider

Email replied to