E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > Classifieds > For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy > Lighting & Mobile Electronics (I.C.E.)

Lighting & Mobile Electronics (I.C.E.)
Xenon lighting, HID kits, fog lights, BMW head units, navigation, speakers, subwoofers, In Car Electronics (I.C.E.), carputers, DDEs, angle eyes, halos, LED tail lights, interior lighting, etc.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 12-30-2005, 12:35 PM   #1
shoe

My Ride: Denali 21 spd.
Send a message via AIM to shoe
Music Keg for sale

http://www.phatnoise.com/products/di..._music_keg.php

It's the KHD-cx910

I paid $350 for the music keg when i got it about a year ago. I hooked it up to my 325 using the soundgate adapter (kbms1739) V2. I paid $99 for the adapter. The music keg comes with everything needed to use it, all cables, hard drive etc. Check the website. I looked on crutchfield to see what it's going for now but it said item no longer available. It works fine, but recently i had to get a new bumper and i just broke my business cd player so i need the money and i don't really use this. I also started burning cds which is easier for me. It comes with the software for the computer, the Phatnoise Music manager so you can load your music to the hard drive which btw is 20 gb. Which is rougly 5000 songs. I was thinking 300 for everything including the Soundgate adapter. Not the original box though, i moved from Va to Pa and haven't seen it since.

Also selling a Digital camcorder. Sony Dcr-hc20 including Sony x2 tele conversion lens. I paid like $469 for the camcorder and $79 for the lens I looked up the camera on ebay to see what it's going for: http://cgi.ebay.com/Sony-Handycam-DC...QQcmdZViewItem
Same as this one but used for about an hour. I used it to video tape a friend and jet's taking off the Uss Harry S Truman for about 20 mins. I can't unclude the tape cause I don't know how to delete it and she wouldn't like me sending it. I would like to get $300 for this as well. I'm selling it with everything that it came with including lens.

Please help a fellow fanatic out. If more info is needed pm me or email me shoematw@excite.com

Thanks,
Tom
shoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Ads by Google

Guests, get your FREE E46Fanatics.com membership to remove this ad.
Old 12-31-2005, 11:41 AM   #2
shoe

My Ride: Denali 21 spd.
Send a message via AIM to shoe
any offers?
shoe is offline   Reply With Quote