||Thread Tools||Search this Thread||Rate Thread||Display Modes|
|02-06-2006, 01:39 PM||#1|
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Cheser, NJ
My Ride: E36 M3 SEDAN
Lightly Mod'd 1998 E36 M3 in NJ
Selling my baby to buy a 95 M3 thats too good to pass up. Car is located in Chester, NJ, near morristown. I am the second owner, the car was stock when i bought it. All aftermarket parts have around 3k miles on them and are in new cond. If I get my asking price the sale will include: brand new OEM BBS 16" wheels shod in NEW pirreli snow tires, already balanced never mounted. Along with H&R ride height adj. springs with 2k miles on them- not mounted.
~98 M3 Sedan
-Black on Black leather
- 123k meticously maintained miles- Ready for another 100k
Just serviced last month:
New brake pads and sensors, fluids etc etc
4 New low profile tires mounted on factory steggered 17"s- 15 miles on them!
- Just installed New OEM m3 front bumper (orig. owner curbed the stock 1)
- Resprayed hood to blend, flawless exterior....
- UUC system U exhaust
- UUC under drive pulleys (no alt)
- Active Autowerke cold air intake
- AA strut tower brace
- Drilled front rotors, (4) Rosa Corsa red brake calipers
- AC Schnitzer brushed al. pedal set and dead pedal
- ACS Roof spoiler color matched
- UUC carbon fiber shift knob
- Euro Smoked tail lights
- Euro clear side markers, PIAA bright white bulbs.
- Rockford Fosgate 12" subwoofer
- Kenwood amp (factorty harmon kardon sound)
- Full waranteed 30% titanium tints -$300
Asking $15,000 with above mentioned extras
Call Blake (908) 432-0534
Email- Fire4adrymouth@aol.com if interested, I will have updated pictures next week.
Thanks for looking
|Ads by Google|
Guests, get your FREE E46Fanatics.com membership to remove this ad.
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|
|Display Modes||Rate This Thread|