E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > Classifieds > For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy > Suspension and Braking

Suspension and Braking
Springs, shocks, struts, coilovers, camber plates, sway bars, strut bars, suspension bushings, control arms, brake pads, big brake kits, etc.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 4 votes, 3.00 average. Display Modes
Old 01-17-2006, 08:27 AM   #1
GhostRider
...and I'd be all shiny..

My Ride: 2001 Dinan 3, 5sp
Lightbulb Authentic Brembo Crossdrilled Rear Rotors for e46 325i

For sale are a pair (left and right) Authentic Brembo Crossdrilled Rear Rotors for an e46 325i originally purchased from Tirerack.com. These are direct replacments for the stock rear rotors and not part of a BBK. You can see the original packing label in the pics below. I decided to just replace my rotors with the stock replacment and so these are for sale.

I stored these in my closet next to a jug of BMW antifreeze and one of the bottles leaked and the box these brakes were in soaked up all the fluid and I didn't notice it for a month or so.

This accounts for the discoloration in the brakes. The coating on the brakes is solely for the purpose of preventing rust during long term storage and during the initial break-in period after installing the rotors all the coating rubs off, therefore none of the coting discoloration will in any eay affect the performance of the brakes.

The areas around the discoloration is still smooth and has no pits or grooves or warping.

Again, all the discoloration will be gone after the break in period is done after installing these on your car, and I will not lower the price due to that reason. Performance is not degraded so price wont be either. The brakes are brand new and completely unused and are becoming harder and harder to find, Tirerack no longer sells them as a matter of fact.

I do not know if these will fit 330's, 328's, or 323's. I doubt they fit the 330's since they have larger brakes up front(not sure about the rear). They may fit the others but like I said I do not know. I can only guarantee they fit e46 325i so be sure they will fit your other 3 series model before ordering.

Rotors outside:

Rotors inside:

Original Packing Label:

Brembo stamp on rotor:

Price:
$180 + shipping(calculate below) + 3.2%(if using PayPal)

Contact Methods
Email me, PM me, or post here. If PM fills up then send it as an email and I will get it. I will respond to all responses. To any buyers I will also provide phone contact, primary email contact, school email contact, address(of course) and any other contact info they may want.

Accepted forms of payment:
Check/Money Order
PayPal
Cash

Check/Money Order payment will require extra time to clear before order is shipped. I will notify buyer when payment is recieved and when it is deposited. As soon as it clears I will ship item immediately.
PayPal payments will be charged an additional 3.2% of the agreed upon total order cost(order cost + shipping). If you don't agree with this choose another method of payment please. As soon as payment is in PayPal account then I will ship item.
Cash is sent at your own risk. Please add delivery confirmation to sent payment for your own safety. With all the other payment options out there I don't know why anyone would use cash anyway.

Terms, an offer is pending until payment is recieved. When I recieve payment this completes the sale and seals the deal. As with any sale the best offer will gererally be the person who gets the item(s).

Shipping:
Shipping for these will be with UPS or Fedex. Use caclulators below to determine your shipping. Buyer will be notified of tracking numbers as soon as package is shipped. If you have specific shipping instructions let me know and I will see what I can do. If you have trouble using the calculators email me your zip and I can let you know the costs.
UPS Shipping Calculator
FedEx Shipping Calculator
Package info:
My zip code: 74075
Shipping weight: 32 lbs
I will use my own packaging, not theirs.
Package size wont matter so don't enter it

My buyer/seller feedback
You can view previous feedback here:
http://forum.e46fanatics.com/showthr...ght=ghostrider

Upon completion of the transaction feel free to post your response here as well.

Thanks for looking,
Shelton
GhostRider is offline   Reply With Quote
Ads by Google

Guests, get your FREE E46Fanatics.com membership to remove this ad.
Old 02-09-2006, 01:13 PM   #2
GhostRider

Price Drop: $150 + calculated shipping costs

Calculate you shipping with the links in the first message. All the info you need is there
Old 02-11-2006, 11:46 AM   #3
mister wiggles

My Ride: 2009 335i x-drive
Send a message via AIM to mister wiggles
can stock calipers be used with these rotors?
mister wiggles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2006, 03:53 AM   #4
GhostRider

Quote:
Originally Posted by mister wiggles
can stock calipers be used with these rotors?
Yea, these are a direct replacment for the stock rear rotors and fit stock calipers for a e46 235i .
Old 02-13-2006, 09:05 PM   #5
Tysbm

My Ride: Sittin On DPE'S
if they will fit a 328i i will take them
Tysbm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2006, 08:35 AM   #6
GhostRider

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tysbm
if they will fit a 328i i will take them
Let me see what I can find out and I'll get back to you.
Old 02-15-2006, 10:07 PM   #7
GhostRider

Sorry, I could never verify if these would work on a 328.

This item has sold!
Old 02-16-2006, 09:44 PM   #8
mister wiggles

My Ride: 2009 335i x-drive
Send a message via AIM to mister wiggles
i called tirerack and the rotors for 325's and 328's are the same. same part number and all. tad bit of info for all the 328ers out there (and vice versa).
mister wiggles is offline   Reply With Quote