E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > Classifieds > For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy > Suspension and Braking

Suspension and Braking
Springs, shocks, struts, coilovers, camber plates, sway bars, strut bars, suspension bushings, control arms, brake pads, big brake kits, etc.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-23-2006, 04:12 PM   #1
604_E46AV3

My Ride: 03 325i
lots of stuff for sale

Lots ot stuff forsale. Reason is because my car is been totaled. Some one is drunk and red a red light and got hit by another car and turns out that car fly on top of my hood... pretty scary. will post pic as well... anways... here's all the stuff i have left.

1 M3 OEM front bumper with original ACS carbon fiber lip. comes with the 2 struts, sticker and the flipper. color is TiSilver. Only thing is the front part has been damage (carbon fiber lip). it should be able to get it repair for a cheap price. Painted reflector as well. is off a 2005 M3

$700usd

1 replica Hamann GTR front bumper forsale. Condition is band new.. bought this off another member on this board. is still the same condition as the day i bought it... never have time to put it on. Is fiber glass. comes with the grill as well. when i bought it the other member told me the bumper fits coupe with no problem and a bit of moditfaction for seden.

$250usd

Stock muffler off my 2003 325i.
is only on the car for around 5000 km... then i bought a hamann exhaust off a member from these site... and after that is been wrap up really nice and stitting in my garage. comes with chrom tip as well... haha

$100usd

Stock springs and shocks. off my 2003 325i
is been on my car for no more than 8000km then i replace it with H&R coilover. is the non sport one. 4 springs and 4 shocks.

$150usd

stock front brake
bought the brembo brake off one of the member on this site (i believe his user name is clem). anyways is been on the car for around 20000km. and after that is in the brembo box. comes with stock caliper, rotor, and brake pads.

$200usd

sotck lights. just the 2 front corner, side marker and truck, but the one on the truck is not include (forgot to took it off) anyways.. they are all off the 2003 325i. and is orange.

$50usd

looking for quick sale... if you are interested in please e-mail me.
noobita@telus.net or call me @ 778-889-3666 Leo.

and i'm in Vancouver, Canada.

Pics will be up tonight.

Thank you
604_E46AV3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Ads by Google

Guests, get your FREE E46Fanatics.com membership to remove this ad.
Old 02-24-2006, 02:00 PM   #2
604_E46AV3

My Ride: 03 325i
click on the link for picture. thank you

http://forum.e46fanatics.com/showthread.php?t=340656
604_E46AV3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2006, 01:37 AM   #3
mister wiggles

My Ride: 2009 335i x-drive
Send a message via AIM to mister wiggles
all the prices seem on the high side. if you want quick sales, you're gonna have to come down a lil bit bro. just a thought.
mister wiggles is offline   Reply With Quote