E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > Everything Else > The Off-Topic > Love Line

Love Line

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 05-08-2006, 06:25 PM   #1
equivic8

My Ride: 2000 328i
Ok, Sex with bestfriends wife; random question

Ok, I got myself in a little jam. I know... this is crazy, but try to give me a little constructive advice on this one. I certainly never wanted this to happen like this, but I ended up having sex with my bestfriend's wife.

I haven't talked to him in over two months now, and I am just wondering.. Realistically, if you were him... and you got past wanting to kill me... what would you want me to say. I want to say something to him, but I don't know what to say. We have been best friends since we were 12 so I dont really want to never talk to him again.

any ideas? btw, it was her idea, if that helps any.

P.S> I really want trade + $ (local/Eastern PA) my rims type 44 17s. as well as buy a full set of clears (post-facelifted sedan)
equivic8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2006, 06:35 PM   #2
MachRc
E46Fanatic

My Ride: 2003 Technik S1 M3
your not his bestfriend. You should cut all ties and hope he forgives you(he's not) You broke 2 of the main rule.

Never sleep with a woman after you shake her bf/husband's hand.

Bros before bro's married h0e.

i hope the asss was worth it

"Any fool can criticize, condemn and complain - and most fools do. But it takes character and self-control
to be understanding and forgiving. A great man shows his greatness, by the way he treats little men."
MachRc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2006, 06:40 PM   #3
InSuboRdiNaTioN
Mmm, Pancakes.

My Ride: Collects dust.
You sir, are a God among men.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vincentvega9701
one moment, you're rolling. the next, you're blowing a guy for a sandwich
InSuboRdiNaTioN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2006, 06:49 PM   #4
equivic8

Mach, I hear what you're saying... and normally I am right there with you, I would not touch my friends wive's/gf's... but this girl... she just made the moves on me... and whenever she was in the room I was like a frickin old growth redwood down there..... and then finally we were alone and she was like "he will never know" just give it to me...... and she started... well lets just say.. deep... and .... throat...... at that point it was all down hill....

It was soo good,....... ummm no.. understatement.... out of body experience...

Anyway.. I have broken off all contact with her now... and my mind is much clearer now....

So what would you say to him? besides telling him how sorry I am...

P.S> I really want trade + $ (local/Eastern PA) my rims type 44 17s. as well as buy a full set of clears (post-facelifted sedan)
Old 05-08-2006, 10:24 PM   #5
Black107

My Ride: 2002 M3
Quote:
Originally Posted by equivic8
Mach, I hear what you're saying... and normally I am right there with you, I would not touch my friends wive's/gf's... but this girl... she just made the moves on me... and whenever she was in the room I was like a frickin old growth redwood down there..... and then finally we were alone and she was like "he will never know" just give it to me...... and she started... well lets just say.. deep... and .... throat...... at that point it was all down hill....

It was soo good,....... ummm no.. understatement.... out of body experience...

Anyway.. I have broken off all contact with her now... and my mind is much clearer now....

So what would you say to him? besides telling him how sorry I am...
Sounds like you're leaving part of the story out. How did it go from "he'll never know" to no contact with your friend in 2 months?
Black107 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2006, 02:58 AM   #6
DREAMIN 4 330i

My Ride: DREAMIN 4 330i
break all ties, hope this never gets out...oh and change ur name
DREAMIN 4 330i is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2006, 08:08 AM   #7
equivic8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black107
Sounds like you're leaving part of the story out. How did it go from "he'll never know" to no contact with your friend in 2 months?

Oh, she ended up feeling guilty and telling him... then she told me she told him.. and it was all crazy from there.

I would love to break all ties... but what if he leaves her? Do I never talk to him again? I feel like I have to say something

Old 05-09-2006, 09:08 AM   #8
Turboo

My Ride: 2001 330I
You my friend are a fool... you have up a 12 year friendship for what 1 min of enjoyment?

I treat my bestfriend like brothers, if any of their wives tried to make a move I would at least push her away and make it known to her that my friendship is worth more than the BS she's trying to do. It was probably the fact she couldn't have you that turned her on, you were just a challenge and she won... You were just a pond in this game. If i was your friend you would definetly cut you right off. You do know if anyone else finds out you will never be trusted in your circle of friends...

You should just stay away for a while and try not to push to much, he might think your rubbing it in his face. Apologise from a distance by email or something... your still a jackass, although at least your friend knows he's married to the wrong chick.

Last edited by Turboo; 05-09-2006 at 09:23 AM.
Turboo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2006, 09:26 AM   #9
bagher

My Ride: Neocon outrage
Send a message via AIM to bagher Send a message via Skype™ to bagher
are the married couple still together?
Old 05-09-2006, 11:16 AM   #10
Dirty Black
Banned User

My Ride: I own you biarch
Send a message via MSN to Dirty Black
Hit her again when he's outta town, skeet.... skeet-skeet
Dirty Black is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2006, 01:11 PM   #11
Black107

My Ride: 2002 M3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Turboo
you're still a jackass, although at least your friend knows he's married to the wrong chick.
True
Black107 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2006, 01:47 PM   #12
BeRzErKaS

My Ride: 330ciC; Boosted E36
Send a message via ICQ to BeRzErKaS
Quote:
Oh, she ended up feeling guilty and telling him... then she told me she told him.. and it was all crazy from there.

I would love to break all ties... but what if he leaves her? Do I never talk to him again? I feel like I have to say something

Don't say anything. There is nothing you can say.

Just let him hit you. As hard as he wants. Just once. I'm dead serious.

According to our Secret Guy Code Handbook that's really all you can do. What you did was SO GOD DAMNED DISRESPECTFUL that he is probably still full of rage and wants to kill you. The first time he sees it's gonna be like a red hot glowing fireball burning in his chest. Let him get it out, YOU OWE HIM that much. After that it will still be up to him whether or not to forgive you.

Personally, I would never forgive you. Your crime is too great.

I mean we're not talking about girlfriend or even fiance. We're talking about a man's WIFE. Hell, you broke one of The 10 COMMANDMENTS. The real kind...like from the Bible.

But I'm a vengeful bastard. I would pretend to be your friend again just to get close to you. Then I would have sex with the woman you love just so you could see how bad it hurts.

Hopefully, for your sake, you're "BEST FRIEND" is a better man than I.

BMW 3 Series - "Welcome to the club."

Supercharged E-dIrTy-6 325is 5sp
Drop Top E-sPorTy-6 330cic Step
BeRzErKaS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2006, 08:34 PM   #13
equivic8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turboo
You my friend are a fool... you have up a 12 year friendship for what 1 min of enjoyment?

I treat my bestfriend like brothers, if any of their wives tried to make a move I would at least push her away and make it known to her that my friendship is worth more than the BS she's trying to do. It was probably the fact she couldn't have you that turned her on, you were just a challenge and she won... You were just a pond in this game. If i was your friend you would definetly cut you right off. You do know if anyone else finds out you will never be trusted in your circle of friends...

You should just stay away for a while and try not to push to much, he might think your rubbing it in his face. Apologise from a distance by email or something... your still a jackass, although at least your friend knows he's married to the wrong chick.
Turbo... you speak the gospel... so f'ing true.... I was thinking about sending an email.....

Crazy thing is.. he is thinking of taking her back... wow..... she is such a biootch..

But the truest thing you said is that I was a challenge to her... and she won.... it was so lame...

BTW,... everyone already knows... but my circle of friends is mostly on my side cause they knew she was trying to scam on me....

Old 05-09-2006, 10:50 PM   #14
ultra-violence
-The Wristwatch Pimp-

My Ride: E46 323i
I think you screwed up pretty bad on that one.

As far as you repairing the friendship, I don't think it will ever happen (I would never forgive you). You can aplogize, but I don't think it would have the impact that you hope it would.

Regarding whether or not he wants to beat the crap out of you, personally I wouldn't feel the need to do that because 1. I see it as much her fault as yours and I would just be done with her and let that be the end of it 2. I personally decided a few years back that I wouldn't fight over a woman again because it always ended up with me busting up my fists on the head of some moron that I had no reason to be clobbering to begin with except that she instigated it, and unfortunately some girls are f*cked in the head and actually get off on that kind of drama and I don't need to get in trouble because of it.

However, that is how I see it. He could be loading a shotgun as we speak....
ultra-violence is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2006, 10:53 PM   #15
Born Again

Location: Tis quite a statement. Where do you live - where do we all live? in our minds? our souls? our bodies?
My Ride: She aint much 330ci
just stay out of it - move on with ur life

best mod to date : OEM grocery bag holder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zell View Post
E46Fanatics - the Honda community of gun owners. Keep staying classy, I'm sure you all are going to be excellent examples of how to keep gun rights from being infringed. :facepalm:
Born Again is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2006, 07:36 AM   #16
BMWDon

My Ride: Needs a cage
Quote:
Crazy thing is.. he is thinking of taking her back... wow........
Do your old best friend a favor and try to fuk her again and be able to prove it. You've already screwed up a friendship, don't let him get back together with a girl that would do that to him to begin with, help him out there
Old 05-10-2006, 08:00 AM   #17
PYRITE

My Ride: 1965 Ford Mustang
Post pics first, then ask for help. This will allow me to better visualize the situation...

Welcome "KRYPTONITE"...
PYRITE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2006, 09:10 AM   #18
equivic8

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMWDon
Do your old best friend a favor and try to fuk her again and be able to prove it. You've already screwed up a friendship, don't let him get back together with a girl that would do that to him to begin with, help him out there

She openly admits to having sex with me, and is asking him for forgiveness. If I were him, I would be more mad at her than me.. but you know how some guys just want one thing? Well, thats him... I dont think he cares about a "relationship" he married her for guaranteed poon... and as long as she's willing to give that up.... he wont leave her.

If he does leave her, I will have mad respect for him, more than I have now. I dont want to be friends with him anymore... I just want to try to rebalance some Karma.

Old 05-14-2006, 01:48 AM   #19
Hugo780

My Ride: E46,z4,x5
what a freakin sneaky slu t. anyways i wouldnt have done it.if he trusted u to be wit here alone. thats his fault. u know he trusted u. lol dumb a55 anyways glad to hear that ur head is thinking instead of your other head.
Hugo780 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2006, 02:52 PM   #20
equivic8

Yeah, I finally did write him an email. I dont think it mattered much to him though. It seems like a definate that he is going to end up back with her. He actually told somebody the other day that he had forgotten why he was mad at her. So I told the other person a nice story to freshen his memory with People who get over cheating wives can only be people who are not in a marriage for love, cause it sure isn't love when you are able to betray someone so easily and for so long.

LITTLE EDIT: Cheating wives are are cheating stone cold sober, and planning the next rendevous