E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > Classifieds > For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy > Complete Cars

Complete Cars
List your BMW or other cars, trucks or vehicles for sale.

Don't forget to search for deals on craigslist and eBay Motors

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 07-09-2006, 11:13 AM   #1
spectramr2

My Ride: bus
2002 AUDI A4 3.0 V6 QUATTRO SPORT AUDI WARRANTY, 23k miles SOCAL

Trying to sell my audi....so i can get into a E46 M3! So anyone looking for a very low mileage 2002 Audi A4 3.0 quattro still under warranty, help me out please!

Car is located in Southern California in the 818 area code.

Car specifications:

-Denim Blue Metallic Paint
-3.0 V6 Quattro Engine
-Full size spare
-23,xxx miles
-CVT Automatic Transmission with Multi-tronic Shifting
-Steering wheel mounted manual gear shifter, same as the one on Porsche, only -available on 2002 model
-Power sunroof (tilt, slide and pinch protection)
-Sports Package includes 17 in. 5-spoke alloy wheel, sports suspension, ultra high performance summer tires (Tires are virtually brand new...only 2k miles on them!)
-Premium Package includes homelink remote transmitter, auto-dimming heated exterior mirrors, auto-dimming rear view mirror with electromic compass
-Dual zone automatic climate control
-Audi symphony In dash 6 disc CD changer with cassette player
-Power One touch up and down windows with pinch protection
-Cruise control, Anti-lock brake with traction control
-60/40 split folder rear seat, remote keyless entry, alarm
-No accidents
-Heated seats and wood trim.
-Mint leather interior (The rear seats have maybe been sat in a total of 8 times) Always conditioned and treated with only the best leather conditoners and cleaners!

Always Dealer Serviced and car is Still under factory warranty which can be extended if buyer chooses to. I have all the service records, original window sticker, original audi a4 video and everything you can think of that comes with the new car.

There is a 3 inch scratch at the trunk where the 3.0 emblem is located which can be easily fixed by a body shop for around $200, otherwise car is clean with some very minor rock chips on the front (Hardly noticeable). The car is always washed and waxed on a regular basis.

ASKING PRICE: $20650/ obo

Last edited by spectramr2; 07-09-2006 at 11:15 AM.
spectramr2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Ads by Google

Guests, get your FREE E46Fanatics.com membership to remove this ad.
Old 07-10-2006, 12:06 AM   #2
Bimm325i

My Ride: A4 Avant
Send a message via AIM to Bimm325i
Are those Xenons

Hi I'm Matt
Bimm325i is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2006, 10:37 AM   #3
spectramr2

NO...no Xenons...only thing that this car didnt come with was xenon and navigation.
Old 07-12-2006, 09:31 AM   #4
spectramr2

Come on guys....Make my dream come true!!