E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > Tuning & Tech > Lighting Forum

Lighting Forum
Angel Eyes, DDEs, lighted rings, Clear Turn Signals, LEDs, Xenon, HID, or Bi-Xenon. If it lights up and you want to discuss it, post here!

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 08-09-2006, 09:26 AM   #1
WGScales

My Ride: 2011 128i
Clear side markers?

I want a set of clear side markers for my 2004 325i. I've found a few sites selling sides for 2003 and older, but not for my 2004. Already found out the hard way that 2003 side markers are too big to fit into the opening. Anyone know of a source?
WGScales is offline   Reply With Quote
Ads by Google

Guests, get your FREE E46Fanatics.com membership to remove this ad.
Old 08-09-2006, 09:27 AM   #2
sna77
OEM ///Member

My Ride: BMW
www.bekkers.com

Sedan or coupe? They are different. If you have a sedan, they are the same from 02-05, and youre saying they dont fit, so im assuming you have an 04 coupe...

sedan:
http://www.bekkers.com/Merchant2/mer...e=btslight3e46

coupe. buy at your dealer.
http://www.realoem.com/bmw/showparts...00&hg=63&fg=10

Part # L 63136920731
Part # R 63136920732

Last edited by sna77; 08-09-2006 at 09:32 AM.
sna77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2006, 11:16 AM   #3
Timbofittz88

My Ride: 325ci
I'm also assuming you have a coupe as well because I had the same problem looking for the clear reflectors on the bumper for my 2006 325ci. I even went and bought the wrong ones which I still have sitting in my garage.

Here's I ended up finding it on eBay after endless hours of searching through websites.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/04-06...spagenameZWDVW

I have this exact same one and I gotta tell you, the car looks WAAY better. I'd post a pic but haven't had time to take any. Good luck!
Timbofittz88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2006, 11:20 AM   #4
sna77
OEM ///Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timbofittz88
I'm also assuming you have a coupe as well because I had the same problem looking for the clear reflectors on the bumper for my 2006 325ci. I even went and bought the wrong ones which I still have sitting in my garage.

Here's I ended up finding it on eBay after endless hours of searching through websites.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/04-06...spagenameZWDVW

I have this exact same one and I gotta tell you, the car looks WAAY better. I'd post a pic but haven't had time to take any. Good luck!

I like those MUCh better than the painted reflectors.
Old 08-09-2006, 11:28 AM   #5
manydubs

My Ride: 1999 323i
Pelican parts
manydubs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2006, 11:59 AM   #6
WGScales

My Ride: 2011 128i
This is a 325i 4-door sedan. I purchased side markers from Umnitza and when they would not fit in the rectangular opening, they finally admited that they were for the earlier model and then edited their web site to show that the clear side is for a 1999-2001 Sedan or a 2000-2003 Coupe. They were originally described as fitting all E46s.

Note: be aware of inaccurate fittment descriptions - this is at least the 3rd time a sponsor's web site specified a model which later turned out to be wrong. You only find out after you waste time ordering it only to find out the vendor didn't know what product they were selling. I've always been able to return it, but it's a pain in the butt.
WGScales is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2006, 01:17 PM   #7
sna77
OEM ///Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by WGScales
This is a 325i 4-door sedan. I purchased side markers from Umnitza and when they would not fit in the rectangular opening, they finally admited that they were for the earlier model and then edited their web site to show that the clear side is for a 1999-2001 Sedan or a 2000-2003 Coupe. They were originally described as fitting all E46s.

Note: be aware of inaccurate fittment descriptions - this is at least the 3rd time a sponsor's web site specified a model which later turned out to be wrong. You only find out after you waste time ordering it only to find out the vendor didn't know what product they were selling. I've always been able to return it, but it's a pain in the butt.

The bekkers link at the top is what you need. They are OEM, I have them, and they fit perfectly