||Thread Tools||Search this Thread||Rate Thread||Display Modes|
|08-19-2006, 11:50 AM||#1|
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Northern California
My Ride: A car
2006 Jet Black/Imola Red M3 - Lease Takeover
My monthly finances aren't allowing me to drive the M3 while saving money every month, so I'd like to transfer my lease. Here are the pertinent details:
2006 Jet Black M3 w/ 10,500 miles
- 6 speed
- OEM, no engine mods, suspension mods, etc.
- Imola Red Nappa Leather
- Power Seats w/ Lumbar and Width adjustment
- Power rear sunshade
- Heated Seats
- Xenon HID
- Park Distance Control
- 1200 mile service performed. Next service in 1000 miles.
- Premier-installed VentureShield Clear Bra (Custom wrap, tucked)
- Premier-installed Madico Ceramic Tint (40%/30%)
- Dension ICE>Link Plus (latest firmware v2.B2 w/ Text on NAV)
Yearly Mileage Allowance: 12,000 miles / YR
Months Left: 27
BMW Financial Lease Transfer Fee: $450.00
Monthly Payments: $883.79 + $72.91 tax = $956.70
Please let me know if you have any questions. Pics should be up this weekend. I'm located in the SF Bay Area. Please let me know if you have any questions. You can email at firstname.lastname@example.org or PM.
|Ads by Google|
Guests, get your FREE E46Fanatics.com membership to remove this ad.
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|
|Display Modes||Rate This Thread|