E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > Everything Else > The Off-Topic > Health & Fitness

Health & Fitness
Discuss any topics related to heath and fitness here.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-03-2006, 06:53 PM   #41
mnice78

My Ride: 330ci
Quote:
Originally Posted by J3F View Post
yea. powerhouse gym. he now owns it
i goto powerhouse, never knew that he actually owns the gym. although the gym suits my purposes, if its true, he should invest some more money into it.

to go back on topic, while i do agree with everyone's comments, i think to a certain extent when you do exercise where u need to strain (ie, lifting heavy weight), u work the muscles in the face that u normally wouldn't use. this combined with weight loss imo, can give the impression of a more defined face. I think the drawback would be pre-mature wrinkles
mnice78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2006, 01:51 PM   #42
B8888KC

My Ride: Old fart E46 sedan
illm3, I share your experience. I lost around 35 pounds, and the fats around my face disappeared as well, although not by much. In your case though, I think you lost some body fats and baby fats too as you got older. And ****, that was quite a transformation.
B8888KC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2006, 10:38 PM   #43
iLLM3

My Ride: Boosted M3 + G35
Send a message via AIM to iLLM3
Quote:
Originally Posted by B8888KC View Post
illm3, I share your experience. I lost around 35 pounds, and the fats around my face disappeared as well, although not by much. In your case though, I think you lost some body fats and baby fats too as you got older. And ****, that was quite a transformation.
Yea man, at first few years ago, 2 or so i lost over 100. Then over time i started noticing like from summer to summer, my body size was decreasing just from growing into it, as well as lean muscle mass, im down 80 or so, gained a few lbs but look so much slimmer from when i was 100 down+, crazy!

RUF R-GT2
07 E60 M5
01 996TT RWD/Stage 2+ turbo SOLD!!
03 G35 Nismo Daily
02 500+ HP SC M3 SOLD

www.e46psi.com
iLLM3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2006, 05:48 PM   #44
LorinserCClass

My Ride: '10 Audi A5
Send a message via AIM to LorinserCClass Send a message via Yahoo to LorinserCClass
Quote:
Originally Posted by iLLM3 View Post
Yea man, at first few years ago, 2 or so i lost over 100. Then over time i started noticing like from summer to summer, my body size was decreasing just from growing into it, as well as lean muscle mass, im down 80 or so, gained a few lbs but look so much slimmer from when i was 100 down+, crazy!

Serious in the last 7 months I have hit the gym intensely 5-7 times a week doing both 30-50 min of cardio PLUS 25-35 min of weights each visit. Every one tells me I look so much thiner and that I must have lost like 30-50 lbs but in reality I have only lost like 15 lbs or so. Yet my jean size has gone down drastically and I fit into large size shirts now lol(tight around my upper arms and chest though)
I have lost 40 lbs or so in the past w/fad diets but I never felt this 'fit'. It is so rewarding to loose fat the 'hard' way

Last Photoshoot of my Car....

2010 Audi A5
2006 RR Sport Chawton White on Alpaca <-----R.I.P 5/31/7 :(
2005 Audi A6 fully loaded Midnight Blue on Ameretto
LorinserCClass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2006, 03:35 AM   #45
B8888KC

My Ride: Old fart E46 sedan
Quote:
Originally Posted by LorinserCClass View Post
Serious in the last 7 months I have hit the gym intensely 5-7 times a week doing both 30-50 min of cardio PLUS 25-35 min of weights each visit. Every one tells me I look so much thiner and that I must have lost like 30-50 lbs but in reality I have only lost like 15 lbs or so. Yet my jean size has gone down drastically and I fit into large size shirts now lol(tight around my upper arms and chest though)
I have lost 40 lbs or so in the past w/fad diets but I never felt this 'fit'. It is so rewarding to loose fat the 'hard' way
Yeah jeans size is definitely the most frustrating thing. My jeans size dropped 5 sizes even though I lost only like 35 pounds. I had to throw away my bigger jeans. That sucked a lot because I had to buy lots of new jeans but it always feels rewarding when you see yourself in the mirror. LOL. And holy crap, you must have a lot of energy to be able to do 25-35 mins of weights after 30-50 mins of cardio!
B8888KC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2006, 01:30 AM   #46
LorinserCClass

Send a message via AIM to LorinserCClass Send a message via Yahoo to LorinserCClass
Quote:
Originally Posted by B8888KC View Post
Yeah jeans size is definitely the most frustrating thing. My jeans size dropped 5 sizes even though I lost only like 35 pounds. I had to throw away my bigger jeans. That sucked a lot because I had to buy lots of new jeans but it always feels rewarding when you see yourself in the mirror. LOL. And holy crap, you must have a lot of energy to be able to do 25-35 mins of weights after 30-50 mins of cardio!

Thank god for Redline/AMP lol! I was just happy that I could fit into nice 7 jeans haha

2010 Audi A5
Old 09-29-2006, 08:42 PM   #47
TX330ci
TX Dinan 3

My Ride: women
i got mine half genetics, half after graduation from the Derek Zoolander modeling school

Dzoccu nun ti appreni, nun dir né mali né beni

TX330ci is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2006, 01:57 PM   #48
LorinserCClass

GOING WAY OT....hey BrooklyBenz why...

....were you banned on mbworld?

2010 Audi A5
Old 10-04-2006, 12:58 AM   #49
iLLM3

Quote:
Originally Posted by LorinserCClass View Post
Yea man i did it at first the long/.hard training and diet way. Then i started getting nuts, and doing cutting cycles and basically show prep training and diets and i was getting down into freak shape but becoming physically and mentally ill! Thank god i still see alot of those gains but i gained a few lbs over the summer, still a few sizes down even from last last summer, looking better then ever, love it! Today i start my new training and cycle

RUF R-GT2
07 E60 M5
03 G35 Nismo Daily
02 500+ HP SC M3 SOLD

www.e46psi.com
Old 10-04-2006, 03:03 AM   #50
dwass325

My Ride: CTA
Send a message via AIM to dwass325
Quote:
Originally Posted by iLLM3 View Post
Yea man i did it at first the long/.hard training and diet way. Then i started getting nuts, and doing cutting cycles and basically show prep training and diets and i was getting down into freak shape but becoming physically and mentally ill! Thank god i still see alot of those gains but i gained a few lbs over the summer, still a few sizes down even from last last summer, looking better then ever, love it! Today i start my new training and cycle
Cycle as in... ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacques chirac View Post
I don't see what is ridiculous by robbing with a sword.A sword in one od the most lethal wepon !!!

It's more easy to kill with a sword than with a gun.

A sword is more frightening than toy-looking gun like glock.

robbing with a sword is a good thing
dwass325 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2006, 01:59 AM   #51
iLLM3

Quote:
Originally Posted by dwass325 View Post
Cycle as in... ?
Hahahaha Nothing serious! What i found worked best for me, Clen/ECY (Which WORKS BETTER THENC LEN IMO) and Cytomel(T3).. Lots of amino's, water, training, cardio, circuit training alternating with heavier weights on non cardio days!

RUF R-GT2
07 E60 M5
03 G35 Nismo Daily
02 500+ HP SC M3 SOLD

www.e46psi.com
Old 10-05-2006, 03:10 AM   #52
dwass325

My Ride: CTA
Send a message via AIM to dwass325
Ooooh. Fat loss - not specifically muscle gain.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacques chirac View Post
I don't see what is ridiculous by robbing with a sword.A sword in one od the most lethal wepon !!!

It's more easy to kill with a sword than with a gun.

A sword is more frightening than toy-looking gun like glock.

robbing with a sword is a good thing
dwass325 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2006, 06:28 PM   #53
iLLM3

Quote:
Originally Posted by dwass325 View Post
Ooooh. Fat loss - not specifically muscle gain.
Well, basically i always can get big on my own by bulking, taking the cutting supplements just makes me more shredded!

RUF R-GT2
07 E60 M5
03 G35 Nismo Daily
02 500+ HP SC M3 SOLD

www.e46psi.com
Old 10-12-2006, 10:16 AM   #54
m3racing

My Ride: Yamaha R6
Send a message via AIM to m3racing
chew gum. my uncle chews everyday and his jaws line is like a dragon ball Z character!

m3racing is offline   Reply With Quote