E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > BMW Regional Forums > Regional Forums > Middle East

Middle East

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread
Old 10-29-2006, 09:20 AM   #241
Samsoom VROOM
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Dubai
Posts: 21
My Ride: Lexus Rx + X5 4.8 IS
Quote:
Originally Posted by DXB330 View Post
Well well.... long time no seen! I heard that you were about to finish your masters but infact just discovered that you are already done with it! mabrouk and welcome back bro.
Thanks Bro! Allah ybarek feek! was heck of an experience, and now im back home and its all safe & sound here 3aqbaaal el jameeee3 inshAllah!
Samsoom VROOM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2006, 09:46 AM   #242
da3bous
On the Lamb
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Everywhere....
Posts: 212
My Ride: SG/IR M3 cab
Send a message via AIM to da3bous
Hala Ya shabab.

Well my name is Haithem I'm 26 with degree's in Political Science emphasis on Arab Politics and International Diplomacy; I also have minored business and sociocolgy.
I live between Portland, OR ; London; Cairo; and finally Jeddah. I own my own company that has grown tremendously in the past year (Ramone/Tarek was one of my first customers in Dubai). I have a full service location in Oregon and I am planning on opening up another location in Dubai if the market can sustain it and then also another one in Jeddah.
__________________

Opinions are like a$$holes, everyone has one....but some are bigger than others
da3bous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2006, 09:49 AM   #243
Zoey
Registered User
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Dubai
Posts: 7,038
My Ride: RR Sold,Bought 740Li
welcome tothe forum
what does your company do ?
__________________

.com
Zoey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2006, 09:51 AM   #244
da3bous
On the Lamb
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Everywhere....
Posts: 212
My Ride: SG/IR M3 cab
Send a message via AIM to da3bous
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoey View Post
welcome tothe forum
what does your company do ?
Full service repair and tuning shop. It started with just an internet site and has grown. I want to open up a shop in dubai it is a combo of a full service shop for all your tuning, parts store and a local hang out for all the car nuts......its in the works, i plan on coming to dubai soon to check out locations.
__________________

Opinions are like a$$holes, everyone has one....but some are bigger than others
da3bous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2006, 09:54 AM   #245
Zoey
Registered User
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Dubai
Posts: 7,038
My Ride: RR Sold,Bought 740Li
website ? would love to see it
__________________

.com
Zoey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2006, 09:58 AM   #246
Samsoom VROOM
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Dubai
Posts: 21
My Ride: Lexus Rx + X5 4.8 IS
Quote:
Originally Posted by da3bous View Post
Full service repair and tuning shop. It started with just an internet site and has grown. I want to open up a shop in dubai it is a combo of a full service shop for all your tuning, parts store and a local hang out for all the car nuts......its in the works, i plan on coming to dubai soon to check out locations.
Best of Luck da3bous in openning up your branch in dubai inshAllah! I dont know about your luck, but i think you should start worrying about getting a "GOOD" location for a good price as well. Cause i already had rough plans into setting up a garage(Tuning etc..) along with a local partner last month, and during our research, location was always a major obstacle ... anyways sorry if it didnt sound so encouraging, wish you the best till success!
Samsoom VROOM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2006, 09:58 AM   #247
Hash55
Registered User
 
Hash55's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Dubai
Posts: 1,768
My Ride: SLK55 AMG
Quote:
Originally Posted by Samsoom VROOM View Post
Salam All! Hi Guys, My name is Sam, im Iranian/Lebanese, born and lived in Dubai all my life, 22 years old. I heard about this great forum from a buddy HASH55 who recommended it to me, thanks a doz bro! I studied my bachelors in I.T at AUD, then went to London and completed my Masters in Msc Information Security, Royal Holloway University of London. Im currently working with my father in the family business of Hand-Made Persian Carpets (Farco Est.) Thats about it i guess, nice to meet you all, just a quick note, im a CAR FREAK! lool I drive a Lexus Rx300 along with da X5 4.8 IS.

W'salam!
SamSooooooooooooooom fedaitek walla... welcome on board dude!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DXB330 View Post
Well well.... long time no seen! I heard that you were about to finish your masters but infact just discovered that you are already done with it! mabrouk and welcome back bro.
??? looks like you have a stalker Sam

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoey View Post
welcome tothe forum
what does your company do ?
Hash55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2006, 10:00 AM   #248
Samsoom VROOM
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Dubai
Posts: 21
My Ride: Lexus Rx + X5 4.8 IS
[QUOTE=Hash55;5063213]SamSooooooooooooooom fedaitek walla... welcome on board dude!



??? looks like you have a stalker Sam


LOOOOOOOOOOL Hash!! SHooo stalker min awalha! i just joined! its my first day! lol lazem good impression!
Samsoom VROOM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2006, 10:01 AM   #249
Hash55
Registered User
 
Hash55's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Dubai
Posts: 1,768
My Ride: SLK55 AMG
Akeed min ayam AUD :|

they were all freaks back then
Hash55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2006, 10:04 AM   #250
Samsoom VROOM
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Dubai
Posts: 21
My Ride: Lexus Rx + X5 4.8 IS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hash55 View Post
Akeed min ayam AUD :|

they were all freaks back then

Perhaps... nooo common, there were cool people as well Anyways we'll find out soooooooooooner or laterzzzzzzzzz!
Samsoom VROOM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2006, 10:04 AM   #251
da3bous
On the Lamb
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Everywhere....
Posts: 212
My Ride: SG/IR M3 cab
Send a message via AIM to da3bous
Quote:
Originally Posted by Samsoom VROOM View Post
Best of Luck da3bous in openning up your branch in dubai inshAllah! I dont know about your luck, but i think you should start worrying about getting a "GOOD" location for a good price as well. Cause i already had rough plans into setting up a garage(Tuning etc..) along with a local partner last month, and during our research, location was always a major obstacle ... anyways sorry if it didnt sound so encouraging, wish you the best till success!

Yeah thats the issue; thats why i am flying over and i want to build my own building so i just want a plot of land....we will see; in jeddah its already set out one of the investors for the drag strip that opened up is one of my friends.

Zoey; i would post the link but i am no longer a sponsor here and i don't want to violate forum rules
__________________

Opinions are like a$$holes, everyone has one....but some are bigger than others
da3bous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2006, 10:07 AM   #252
Ua3
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Dubai, U.A.E
Posts: 7,773
My Ride: Goldy Locks
pm me the link
Ua3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2006, 10:24 AM   #253
DXB330
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: UAE
Posts: 4,572
My Ride: M3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hash55 View Post
SamSooooooooooooooom fedaitek walla... welcome on board dude!



??? looks like you have a stalker Sam



Quote:
Originally Posted by Samsoom VROOM View Post

LOOOOOOOOOOL Hash!! SHooo stalker min awalha! i just joined! its my first day! lol lazem good impression!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hash55 View Post
Akeed min ayam AUD :|

they were all freaks back then
Quote:
Originally Posted by Samsoom VROOM View Post
Perhaps... nooo common, there were cool people as well Anyways we'll find out soooooooooooner or laterzzzzzzzzz!



Stalker my a$$


If an old friend asks about the destiny of his other fellow classmates in school it doesn't mean that they are stalkers!


and as sam said we'll find out later.
__________________
Mods: BBS CH 19" wheels | SS X-pipe w/resonator/Street muffler | TMS pullies | BMC Drop-in Filter |CSL Headers (soon) | Bimmerworld intake elbow | Smoked Depo corners | Smoked side markers | Smoked tails | GTR Hamann Sideskirt | CSL CF trunk | CSL CF diffuser | ACS CF front lip | CF Fender Grills | CF hood grill | Hamann brake ducts Cover | De-Chromed Grills |Suede/Alcantara interior panels | Dice Ipod kit |
DXB330 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2006, 10:27 AM   #254
sk123
Registered User
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: UAE
Posts: 595
My Ride: Lumina S coupe
Send a message via MSN to sk123
Hala Samm,,funny how its a small world,,,u prolly know me as Basil Khleif's lil bro,,,,Sami,,,,anyways welcome to the site Sam and all the rest

Would be nice to c some pics of ur cars Da3bous,,they sound interesting...
__________________
sk123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2006, 10:57 AM   #255
Zoey
Registered User
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Dubai
Posts: 7,038
My Ride: RR Sold,Bought 740Li
Quote:
Originally Posted by da3bous View Post
Yeah thats the issue; thats why i am flying over and i want to build my own building so i just want a plot of land....we will see; in jeddah its already set out one of the investors for the drag strip that opened up is one of my friends.

Zoey; i would post the link but i am no longer a sponsor here and i don't want to violate forum rules
yes pm me the link tooo.
__________________

.com
Zoey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2006, 11:29 AM   #256
da3bous
On the Lamb
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Everywhere....
Posts: 212
My Ride: SG/IR M3 cab
Send a message via AIM to da3bous
Quote:
Originally Posted by sk123 View Post
Hala Samm,,funny how its a small world,,,u prolly know me as Basil Khleif's lil bro,,,,Sami,,,,anyways welcome to the site Sam and all the rest

Would be nice to c some pics of ur cars Da3bous,,they sound interesting...


i'm in england right now while my cars are in portland....there are pics of the m3 and sti out there on the intraweb.
__________________

Opinions are like a$$holes, everyone has one....but some are bigger than others
da3bous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2006, 01:34 PM   #257
Mazinger
Banned
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Germany
Posts: 4,299
My Ride: N.A.Z.I train
PM me too.

Don't open in Dubai now, land plots are too expensive, you'll end up hiking the price for the customers, and that wont be good for business.
Try SHJ (like Arabian tech) or UAQ (Arif garage among others) make sure you can get electricity connection before anything lol.
Mazinger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2006, 01:48 PM   #258
Samsoom VROOM
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Dubai
Posts: 21
My Ride: Lexus Rx + X5 4.8 IS
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by DXB330 View Post
Stalker my a$$


If an old friend asks about the destiny of his other fellow classmates in school it doesn't mean that they are stalkers!


and as sam said we'll find out later.
Dude, Chill out Hash55 didnt mean anything personally, just joking about stalker idea...lool SOOOO thats Good news!!! Old Classmate huh? Amazing to keep in touch after so long!... i already figured who you are such a small world to find you on this forum! anyways glad to hear from ya after so long!

Last edited by Samsoom VROOM; 10-29-2006 at 01:58 PM.
Samsoom VROOM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2006, 01:53 PM   #259
Samsoom VROOM
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Dubai
Posts: 21
My Ride: Lexus Rx + X5 4.8 IS
Quote:
Originally Posted by sk123 View Post
Hala Samm,,funny how its a small world,,,u prolly know me as Basil Khleif's lil bro,,,,Sami,,,,anyways welcome to the site Sam and all the rest

Would be nice to c some pics of ur cars Da3bous,,they sound interesting...
YOOOOO Samiii!!! yeah i figured it was you! i came accross your introduction at the beginning of this thread... haha, 3anjad small world!... thanks for the warm welcome! (Dont let basil join) hehe
Samsoom VROOM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2006, 02:39 PM   #260
Samsoom VROOM
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Dubai
Posts: 21
My Ride: Lexus Rx + X5 4.8 IS
__________________
" In Racing, there is no substitute for victory. "
Samsoom VROOM is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Censor is ON





All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:01 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
(c) 1999 - 2011 performanceIX Inc - privacy policy - terms of use