E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > BMW Regional Forums > Regional Forums > Middle East

Middle East

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.
Old 10-29-2006, 03:29 PM   #261
Hash55

My Ride: SLK55 AMG
Quote:
Originally Posted by DXB330 View Post
Stalker my a$$

If an old friend asks about the destiny of his other fellow classmates in school it doesn't mean that they are stalkers!

and as sam said we'll find out later.
oh my god sensitive much?

it was a joke...... sam knows what i'm talking about i've been stalked before (for real, freaking AUD chicks!)

but the fact u took it seriously
Hash55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2006, 02:15 AM   #262
Samsoom VROOM

My Ride: Lexus Rx + X5 4.8 IS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hash55 View Post
oh my god sensitive much?

it was a joke...... sam knows what i'm talking about i've been stalked before (for real, freaking AUD chicks!)

but the fact u took it seriously
Hash sawla 6aaaaf ma3aleik lool
Old 11-02-2006, 02:44 AM   #263
Uzi

My Ride: is a rental
Hi all, i am Usama. originally from Pakistan.. but born n raised in Saudia.. came to dubai 5 years back for university .. graduated from AUD a year back and decided to stay in dubai and work.. currently am workin with ernst n young.. i am a big car enthusiast and just luv wut everyone is doing in these forums.. keep it up.. cheers..
Uzi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2006, 02:45 AM   #264
Zoey

My Ride: RR Sold,Bought 740Li
Quote:
Originally Posted by Uzi View Post
Hi all, i am Usama. originally from Pakistan.. but born n raised in Saudia.. came to dubai 5 years back for university .. graduated from AUD a year back and decided to stay in dubai and work.. currently am workin with ernst n young.. i am a big car enthusiast and just luv wut everyone is doing in these forums.. keep it up.. cheers..
welcome

.com
Zoey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2006, 02:47 AM   #265
Uzi

Hey sam.. how've u been bro.. remember me ? eng 102 wid grunder..

Last edited by Uzi; 11-02-2006 at 02:53 AM.
Old 11-02-2006, 02:48 AM   #266
Zoey

huh? im wondering if you're talking to me

.com
Old 11-02-2006, 02:49 AM   #267
DXB330

My Ride: M3
Quote:
Welcome Mr. Usama! enjoy the forums and post some pics of ur A8 if u don't mind!
Mods: BBS CH 19" wheels | SS X-pipe w/resonator/Street muffler | TMS pullies | BMC Drop-in Filter |CSL Headers (soon) | Bimmerworld intake elbow | Smoked Depo corners | Smoked side markers | Smoked tails | GTR Hamann Sideskirt | CSL CF trunk | CSL CF diffuser | ACS CF front lip | CF Fender Grills | CF hood grill | Hamann brake ducts Cover | De-Chromed Grills |Suede/Alcantara interior panels | Dice Ipod kit |
DXB330 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2006, 02:51 AM   #268
Uzi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoey View Post
welcome
Thanks man.. ur quick..

nyways superb job with ur car..
Old 11-02-2006, 02:52 AM   #269
Zoey

Quote:
Thanks man.. ur quick..

nyways superb job with ur car..
hahah, yeah im sitting kinda bored at work signing papers, clicking F5 on my keyboard everytime

who sam though ?

.com
Old 11-02-2006, 02:55 AM   #270
Uzi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoey View Post
hahah, yeah im sitting kinda bored at work signing papers, clicking F5 on my keyboard everytime

who sam though ?
samsoom..vrooom
Old 11-02-2006, 02:56 AM   #271
Zoey

ah okay

.com
Old 11-02-2006, 02:58 AM   #272
Ua3

My Ride: Goldy Locks
Welcome Uzi
Ua3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2006, 04:06 AM   #273
Baki
Power,Beauty,Soul

My Ride: Flying carpet
Send a message via MSN to Baki
Quote:
hello boss !
Old 11-02-2006, 05:03 AM   #274
twins79

My Ride: Armada,SLK,GCherokee
Send a message via MSN to twins79
Quote:

heyyyy usama! gud to have u here... thnx for ur intro n u shud post pix of ur A8 as dxb said..it makes me

ofcourse all the forum memebrs luv u more if ur last name is bin laden... u cud be our ticket for a 35 million dollar reward frm the f*aggot bush

hv a nice time here!
Old 11-02-2006, 08:00 AM   #275
Rahim

My Ride: Zoeys BMW
hi Uzi welcome
Rahim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2006, 12:38 PM   #276
Uzi

i sold my car recently but still here is the pic.. am back to car hunting now.. just came back from aweer after searchin for an hour.. will hit abu shaghara tomorrow.. finding a good car is soo exhausting..
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Picture 980.jpg
Views:	72
Size:	158.1 KB
ID:	202332  
Old 11-02-2006, 04:07 PM   #277
Mazinger
Banned

My Ride: N.A.Z.I train
Sharjah is filled with LS430 that are not very expensive, i suggest you check them out if you are into this kind of stuff.
Mazinger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2006, 11:16 PM   #278
MLZ225

My Ride: Land Cruiser
I never introduced myself but,
My "future wife" lol goes to school in Dubai (AUD) and another good friend of mine i grew up with that also does. Their parents decided to send them there because they are really muslim and felt like it would be the best place for them to be besides Saudi Arabia.

But anyway, I don't want to put my real name out on the net like that for some important reasons, just call me "MLZ225" for now :lol:. I am hopefully coming to Dubai next summer to visit and do business. I have a good friend here also from there, who sells petro-chemical products to the Sheikh of Ajman , so i told him to put me on, i hope everything goes as planned.
Living in the US, Splitting my time between the Ivory Coast , Europe and Cote D'ivoire. Home of Drogba Didier.
MLZ225 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2006, 12:03 AM   #279
AD-Driver
AD oWnZ DxB.. LiTeRaLLy

My Ride: Mansory GT63
Quote:
Originally Posted by MLZ225 View Post
Living in the US, Splitting my time between the Ivory Coast , Europe and Cote D'ivoire. Home of Drogba Didier.
what the .... they are the same country
AD-Driver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2006, 06:08 AM   #280
twins79

My Ride: Armada,SLK,GCherokee
Send a message via MSN to twins79
Quote:
Originally Posted by MLZ225 View Post
I never introduced myself but,
My "future wife" lol goes to school in Dubai (AUD) and another good friend of mine i grew up with that also does. Their parents decided to send them there because they are really muslim and felt like it would be the best place for them to be besides Saudi Arabia.

But anyway, I don't want to put my real name out on the net like that for some important reasons, just call me "MLZ225" for now :lol:. I am hopefully coming to Dubai next summer to visit and do business. I have a good friend here also from there, who sells petro-chemical products to the Sheikh of Ajman , so i told him to put me on, i hope everything goes as planned.
hey MLZ225! welcome to the boards n thnx for ur intro...

i always thought mazinger's japanese yoksoma hiksoma blah-blah-simo intro was weird...n now we have u who likes to be called MLZ225.. hehe.. jk

nice to have u here... happy posting!...btw tht gambella gtr boxter in ur sig is hot!