E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > E46 BMW > Sponsor Press Releases & New Product Announcements

Sponsor Press Releases & New Product Announcements
Get the latest news and announcements from the site sponsors! To ask a question please use the 'Ask a Sponsor' forum.
Click here to view all the site sponsors and see what they are offering!

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 01-11-2007, 05:45 PM   #1
GT werks
Past Site Sponsor

My Ride: BMW
Send a message via AIM to GT werks
Thumbs Up -GRAND TUNINGWERKS- First to offers In-House ECU Tuning!!! on Fanatics!!

Hi guys,

Grand Tuningwerks is proud to announce that we are now offering In-House ECU tuning for fanatics that crave for affordable tuning with great results.

here are lists for BMWs.

Things to consider:
-Not all models are posted above, the best update would probably be to call us directly and we will be able to check with the tuner right away
-Not all makes are listed above, if you wish to have a quote for another car, PM or contact me.
-Read the gains up from standard to the octane level suited in your area.
-Custom tuning is available and providing a dyno is most beneficial as well as list of your mods.

The Software:
Includes a 7-day unconditional satisfaction guarantee from POS, with a standard 1year guarantee should anything happen to the software in this time (i.e. evil dealership reflashes). We fully back-up your OEM software according to VIN# in our database should you have the need to be reflashed to stock. For additional details about the warranty, contact us.

Shipping:
We ship as fast as you ship to us i.e. you'll only have to pay for shipping one time. We suggest overnighting and insuring an ECU for the shortest turnaround time possible. More information will be provided when ordering.

Payment:
most major creditcards are accepted (ideally we would like you to call in for a consultation.) we also accept paypal payment with customer taking care of the paypal fee.

As always, for more information, ask me and I'll answer as soon as humanly possible.

*All prices are subject to change, this is a RETAIL pricelist for the Fanatics.
GT werks is offline   Reply With Quote
Ads by Google

Guests, get your FREE E46Fanatics.com membership to remove this ad.
Old 01-11-2007, 05:54 PM   #2
GT werks
Past Site Sponsor

Here is an example of the tune done by our in-house tuner for FrankW's C32 AMG with pulley, intake, and exhaust. It is only an initial tune. More will be done when more mods are added.

351rwhp/353lb-ft tq.

Old 01-11-2007, 06:04 PM   #3
mach330

My Ride: E90 AW ///M3
where u located in SoCal? how long does it take? you can do zhp right?
Old 01-12-2007, 04:30 PM   #4
GT werks
Past Site Sponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by mach330 View Post
where u located in SoCal? how long does it take? you can do zhp right?
Hi,

our tuner is located in Hermosa Beach. The install should take no longer than 45min-1hr tops. and yup we can do zhp.

once ordered we will send you a prove of purchase to you and to our installer and schedule a time that's suitable for you to go in and do the tuning.

regards
Old 01-18-2007, 04:51 PM   #5
GT werks
Past Site Sponsor

Currently we are offering 10% discount on the ECU tuning.
Old 01-18-2007, 05:06 PM   #6
mach330

My Ride: E90 AW ///M3
do u have dyno on the zhp's? so when we take it to get it tune, we don't pay anymore correct to do the install? or is that another fee altogether? for the guarantee, you can only don 1 yr so after a yr when the dealer reflashes, you gotta pay again? can you tell me more about that part of warranty?
Old 01-18-2007, 09:56 PM   #7
kbz808

My Ride: 02 325Ci
hmm... interesting.. tell me more about it when i see you
Old 01-22-2007, 05:19 PM   #8
GT werks
Past Site Sponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by mach330 View Post
do u have dyno on the zhp's? so when we take it to get it tune, we don't pay anymore correct to do the install? or is that another fee altogether? for the guarantee, you can only don 1 yr so after a yr when the dealer reflashes, you gotta pay again? can you tell me more about that part of warranty?
yes, the list above includes the install. if in any case the dealer reflashes your ECU you can just send it back to us/tuner and we can flash it for you again since all the data will be stored in the tuner's system. 3-chances for the first year (if in any way the ECU is reflashed by the dealer) and after that there will be service charge (not much). And if there are hardware changes such as added supercharger, etc and the retune can go up to 50% of the original purchase price depending on when the original software was purchased. i..e. the shorter time in between the upgrade tune will be charged less. There is also a money back guarantee offered by the tuner.

Last edited by GT werks; 01-22-2007 at 05:22 PM.
Old 01-22-2007, 05:20 PM   #9
GT werks
Past Site Sponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by kbz808 View Post
hmm... interesting.. tell me more about it when i see you
will do.
Old 01-22-2007, 05:32 PM   #10
GT werks
Past Site Sponsor

Please PM us for Pricing. The tuning are available for 99% of the BMW models including the newer models.
Old 01-22-2007, 10:39 PM   #11
M3WannaBEE

My Ride: 323ci SC'ed, M3
Send a message via AIM to M3WannaBEE
Can you guys do tuning for a M3 for NOS? also can you pm a price

thank you
M3WannaBEE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2007, 10:55 PM   #12
gomikeyp

My Ride: 04 330ci
Can you provide a before and after dyno sheet of the 330?
gomikeyp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2007, 06:14 PM   #13
GT werks
Past Site Sponsor

PM sent.

gomikeyp, I'll ask for the dyno graph from the tuner if they have it available.