E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > Everything Else > The Off-Topic > General Off-Topic

General Off-Topic
Everything not about BMWs. Posts must be "primetime" safe and in good taste. You must be logged in to see sub-forums.
Click here to browse all new posts.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 08-16-2006, 04:05 PM   #21
bmwriddle

My Ride: 325ci
Sweet pics man... Always enjoy looking at your aviation pics man!!! Keep it up!!
Old 08-21-2006, 01:05 PM   #22
eksath

My Ride: 02 330ci TopazBlue
Boston Overview

little Bat plane

Mustang and thunderbolt

C-130 head on

Blue Angel formation

www.starracer.us
---------------------------------------------
People believe in Ghosts, UFOs, talking to the dead, advertising, magic, curses, voodoo dolls, Elvis' death faked, the Great Pumpkin, Tupac still lives, the WWF, that all the moon walks were staged, real unstaged audience questions in talk shows, JFK's conspiracy assination theories, TWA 800 shoot down conspiracy theories, the image of the Virgin Mary appearing on a left over pizza, that Dr. Laura has no bias, that homosexuality is a choice, the guests on Jerry Springer, the TV illness of the month, that guns don't hurt people do, that CNN doesn't hype stories, the Osbornes not being staged, that a pill can make you loose weight without ever dieting or excercising, that there's a cure for baldness, aging and being short, that Britney Spears doesn't lip sync, That KFC is a healthy food choice, that the British Royal family isn't disfunctional, that there really were weapons of mass destruction in Iraq, that all Arabs are the same, that Muslims encompass everyone from Indonesia to Morocco and they are all extremists, that all Americans are the same, that's it's always cold in Canada, that cigarettes aren't addictive, that it's ok to drink but not ok to smoke up.........and on and on and on and on...... so what on Earth makes anyone believe that there is something unusual about people fearing the number 13 or astrology?
eksath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2006, 07:48 PM   #23
eksath

Here is more

Atlantis on Pad

In the hanger with Discovery

Liftoff

Another pad shot

www.starracer.us
People believe in Ghosts, UFOs, talking to the dead, advertising, magic, curses, voodoo dolls, Elvis' death faked, the Great Pumpkin, Tupac still lives, the WWF, that all the moon walks were staged, real unstaged audience questions in talk shows, JFK's conspiracy assination theories, TWA 800 shoot down conspiracy theories, the image of the Virgin Mary appearing on a left over pizza, that Dr. Laura has no bias, that homosexuality is a choice, the guests on Jerry Springer, the TV illness of the month, that guns don't hurt people do, that CNN doesn't hype stories, the Osbornes not being staged, that a pill can make you loose weight without ever dieting or excercising, that there's a cure for baldness, aging and being short, that Britney Spears doesn't lip sync, That KFC is a healthy food choice, that the British Royal family isn't disfunctional, that there really were weapons of mass destruction in Iraq, that all Arabs are the same, that Muslims encompass everyone from Indonesia to Morocco and they are all extremists, that all Americans are the same, that's it's always cold in Canada, that cigarettes aren't addictive, that it's ok to drink but not ok to smoke up.........and on and on and on and on...... so what on Earth makes anyone believe that there is something unusual about people fearing the number 13 or astrology?
Old 10-21-2006, 08:13 PM   #24
Triflowm5+M3
Gear up, shut up!

My Ride: 2005 'Yota 4runner
Send a message via AIM to Triflowm5+M3
eksath...how did you get that close to the VAB at the "Cape"?

Truth be told, I think I thrive under a lack of accountability[/SIZE]
Triflowm5+M3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2006, 07:29 AM   #25
eksath

Quote:
Originally Posted by Triflowm5+M3 View Post
eksath...how did you get that close to the VAB at the "Cape"?
It's work related i.e. i am paid to be there.

www.starracer.us
Old 10-22-2006, 01:39 PM   #26
Triflowm5+M3
Gear up, shut up!

My Ride: 2005 'Yota 4runner
Send a message via AIM to Triflowm5+M3
Quote:
Originally Posted by eksath View Post
It's work related i.e. i am paid to be there.
Rock on man... Do you have to drive up to the Cape from Miami or do you fly into Orlando/Melbourne?

Truth be told, I think I thrive under a lack of accountability[/SIZE]
Triflowm5+M3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2006, 04:23 PM   #27
fj0

My Ride: E30 M3 Wrstnr Edt.
Send a message via ICQ to fj0 Send a message via AIM to fj0 Send a message via MSN to fj0
Great pics man.

[IMG]http://************/jyk32[/IMG]

You see I think a Ferrari is a scaledown version of... God! And a Porsche 911 is a jumped up VW Beetle.
- Jeremy Clarkson
fj0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2006, 06:15 AM   #28
eksath

Quote:
Originally Posted by Triflowm5+M3 View Post
Rock on man... Do you have to drive up to the Cape from Miami or do you fly into Orlando/Melbourne?
It depends. But it is easier to drive as if the launch or whatever time is pushed back, i dont loose a airline ticket. I have to have a flexible schedule hence the i usually drive.

www.starracer.us
Old 10-30-2006, 02:59 PM   #29
eksath

Fall foliage flight

www.starracer.us
Old 11-07-2006, 06:23 AM   #30
eksath

More
New England Fall and aviation

Glider flying

Fall Foliage

Glider landing

www.starracer.us
Old 11-29-2006, 08:38 PM   #31
eksath

Atlantis

www.starracer.us
Old 01-07-2007, 01:50 PM   #32
eksath

Discovery

Discovery on Pad

www.starracer.us
Old 01-07-2007, 08:44 PM   #33
eksath

Blackbird

B-29

www.starracer.us
Old 01-08-2007, 07:37 AM   #34
eksath

one more takeoff shot

www.starracer.us
Old 01-08-2007, 09:35 AM   #35
coco savage

My Ride: 325i
sweet pics bro!

Random Images

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black107 View Post
he's just the resident off-topic ball breaker. Dont take it personally.
coco savage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2007, 12:07 PM   #36
JimmyDick

My Ride: 02 ///M3
was that little bat plane from a bond movie??

i never would have guessed nasa bird security would be so hard core ...mini gun ....sht
Old 01-11-2007, 10:01 PM   #37
eksath

Quote:
Originally Posted by E46Teabag View Post
was that little bat plane from a bond movie??

i never would have guessed nasa bird security would be so hard core ...mini gun ....sht

the jet powered version was in a 007 movie.

The 4th of July celebrated in a special way

www.starracer.us
Old 01-12-2007, 06:33 PM   #38
PYRITE

My Ride: 1965 Ford Mustang
Quote:
Holy CRAP dude, you are a god with that camera!

Welcome "KRYPTONITE"...
PYRITE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2007, 06:34 PM   #39
PYRITE

My Ride: 1965 Ford Mustang
Quote:
Dude when were you in Dulles?!

Welcome "KRYPTONITE"...
PYRITE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2007, 11:06 PM   #40
ken@bimmertools
Is NOT A Mechanic

My Ride: E90
Suresh! I'm blown away by the shuttle pics! Thanks for the heli shots, too!

It's been a while...

Ken

Bimmertools is under new ownership! Please welcome Taylor@bimmertools.com.
Click Here to say hi.
ken@bimmertools is offline   Reply With Quote