E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > Tuning & Tech > Forced Induction Forum Sponsored by Active Autowerke

Forced Induction Forum Sponsored by Active Autowerke
Discuss supercharging, turbocharging and even nitrous and water injection here.
Sponsored by Active Autowerke

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 4 votes, 3.75 average. Display Modes
Old 03-06-2007, 09:22 AM   #1
Omar@ActiveAutowerke
Past Site Sponsor

My Ride: Prototype BMW's
Active Autowerke's Message to E46 Force Induction Enthusiast

Active would like to thank all the readers of this forum for their participation and support. The over zealous supporters are appreciated, however we do not condone the actions of finger pointing. We have over the year always had bashers and we know we cannot please all and we apologize for not being able to satisfy them also. We always believe competitors should be able to criticize, compare, and compete constructively. Negativism does not help to be informative. We have sponsored this forum in the hope it will continue to be informative and helpful.We also have at present the most desirable, working F.I. line available for the E46. We also know many of our good clients always lurk and read but do not participate. It can only help when we are informative.

As an older tuner in BMW, We always accept constructive criticism and strive to meet the needs of our customers. Everything we do does not always come to market as there are things we consider meaningless especially when they do not perform. The efforts & cost employed in R&D cannot always be readily acceptable and understood as it's strenuous, costly, and at times frustrating, Some special items are also very expensive to fabricate, cast and produce.You the customer are the benefactors of this and it pleases us when it is truly accepted. True, the price might be "Ouch" but at Active it is explainable as we always maintain our GP and to be fair. This we have seen in the E46 M3 when it was considered impossible and recommended by BMW and major tuners not to touch. Since 04 we had a working prototype tested in Car & driver, although not the most powerful it performed well and had the best, braking, handling and reliability rating. This system has been continuously under improvement in all areas. And these improvements now takes it to new heights for 07 in a new level 1& 2, improved hardware, and software enables reliability and more power in all levels.....We are proud that others have followed and accepted our standard for what was considered impossible.

Our technical dept. is always inundated with specials projects and work. As there are over 100 or more emails and calls daily we would like to keep those pertaining only to our Active E46 systems in this area. All other comparisons and general enquiries can be handled in the regular forum. This takes time and manpower and remember we are a small Co. We appreciate your understanding as this alleviates our workload to be of greater benefit to you, our customers.

We have started of 2007 with a plethora of new FI products for your E46. Prices have also been adjusted to make them more affordable for all.

Please contact one of our sales consultants for any questions or concerns you may have regarding a FI product on your E46.

Thanks again.

Last edited by Omar@ActiveAutowerke; 03-06-2007 at 10:09 AM.
Omar@ActiveAutowerke is offline   Reply With Quote
Ads by Google

Guests, get your FREE E46Fanatics.com membership to remove this ad.
Old 03-12-2007, 07:25 PM   #2
330i ZHP

My Ride: have 5 doors and FI
Send a message via AIM to 330i ZHP Send a message via Yahoo to 330i ZHP
Good words from a good Co.
Old 03-27-2007, 10:21 PM   #3
david05111

My Ride: drei hundert dreißig
Great post Active...I support you guys completely, as others in trying to maintain civility and professionalism on the board. Keep up the great work!

By the way...I was in Daytona about a week ago (Sunday, March 18) and, to my amazement, I saw an AA truck following around a modded M5 on International Speedway BLVD...the M5 was black and appeared to have an aftermarket exhaust (Eissenman I think). It was also driven by a woman...

Care to tell us about what was going on there? I'm just curious, as I was so pleasantly surprised to see an Active truck and an M5...it made me

"You'll Never Walk Alone"

"Psycho Murican" -- beeemerdude of Canada
david05111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2007, 01:26 AM   #4
invisible-z

My Ride: E46 M3
Love this company. Their customer service is great and they will always get my business.

Craig is the man. YOU HEAR ME CRAIG...

-Geoff
Active Autowerkes S/C Stg2, BMW Euro Headers and Cats, Supersprint "Rasp-X" Mid Pipe, Borla Catback Exhaust, H&R Coil Over Suspension, H&R Front and Rear Sway Bars, Brembo Gran Turismo Front and Rear Brake Kits, UUC Short Shifter, SSR GT10 19" Wheels, Michelin PS2 Tires, BMW Black Aluminum Cube Interior Trim, Kenwood DDX8017 DVD/Navigation System, Denison Amplifier, ADS Speakers, JL Audio Subs...
invisible-z is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2007, 06:48 AM   #5
330i ZHP

My Ride: have 5 doors and FI
Send a message via AIM to 330i ZHP Send a message via Yahoo to 330i ZHP
^dman, almost sounds like a paid commercial or cry for help

Glad you are happy with one of our forum vendors, I too have heard great things about AA
Old 05-15-2007, 10:36 AM   #6
laurentiucantar

My Ride: BMW 330ci
i know that active auotwerke had a system which is 3995 $ which is not intercooled.at what boost is this system working?
laurentiucantar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2007, 01:35 PM   #7
Omar@ActiveAutowerke
Past Site Sponsor

My Ride: Prototype BMW's
Quote:
Originally Posted by laurentiucantar View Post
i know that active auotwerke had a system which is 3995 $ which is not intercooled.at what boost is this system working?
Around 7-8.5 psi.
Omar@ActiveAutowerke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2007, 01:45 PM   #8
phrozen06
NA V8

My Ride: E46, E92 M3, R32 VW
Send a message via Yahoo to phrozen06
Great post from a classy company. I looking to Force Induce my Non-///M within the next year and I'm seriously considering AA.

S65: 4.0 Liter, V8, 414 hp @8,300 rpm, 295 lb/ft @3900 rpm, 445 lb, DOHC, 12:1 C/R, crankshaft 44 lb, wet sump.
2 oil pumps,double vanos variable valve timing, EMS: MSS60, 8 electronically controlled individual throttle butterflies.
4 valves per cylinder, cracked trapezoidal connecting rods, brake energy regeneration. Ion-flow combustion monitoring.

phrozen06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2007, 11:00 AM   #9
e36Brent

My Ride: e36 bmw
from an E36 guy!
Old 05-24-2007, 01:31 PM   #10
enigma m3

My Ride: e46 m3
Classy company I must be the only person they dont like for some reason. They havent answered my pm from 2 months ago and email from one month way to go But ill bet you they will answer my post here.

EDIT: That is after spending $8k too!

Last edited by enigma m3; 05-24-2007 at 01:37 PM.
enigma m3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2007, 01:49 PM   #11
///JTM3

My Ride: 2005 IB ZCP M3
Send a message via AIM to ///JTM3
Quote:
Originally Posted by enigma m3 View Post
Classy company I must be the only person they dont like for some reason. They havent answered my pm from 2 months ago and email from one month way to go But ill bet you they will answer my post here.

EDIT: That is after spending $8k too!
why dont you call them..305 233 9300
they always pick up their phone
Old 05-24-2007, 11:24 PM   #12
ritos530i

My Ride: 2004 E60 530i 6speed
Send a message via MSN to ritos530i Send a message via Yahoo to ritos530i Send a message via Skype™ to ritos530i
Yes they always pick up the phone but the person you want to talk to is never available or too dang busy which is to be expected since they are pushing out more performance bmw's than anyone. Everyone wants to be priority and that includes me.

530i E60 Custom Turbo/Nitrous (PSI_unknown)
ritos530i is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2007, 03:05 PM   #13
mlynch420

My Ride: 03 M3
let down

Its benn three months since I purchased my system. I have problems too and I am feeling a little let down by AA. My car never ran right from the beginning. I'm being as patient as I can, but it is wearing thin. I hope they fix my problem soon. My research for this kit let me to AA. I really need them to step up and help me before it turns ugly!!!!
mlynch420 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2007, 07:06 AM   #14
laurentiucantar

My Ride: BMW 330ci
Quote:
Originally Posted by mlynch420 View Post
Its benn three months since I purchased my system. I have problems too and I am feeling a little let down by AA. My car never ran right from the beginning. I'm being as patient as I can, but it is wearing thin. I hope they fix my problem soon. My research for this kit let me to AA. I really need them to step up and help me before it turns ugly!!!!
i have that problem too.i was trying to contact them many times but they never answer at pm or mail.
laurentiucantar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2007, 11:19 PM   #15
enigma m3

My Ride: e46 m3
i didn't mean for my post to go south but my car is running good and extremely fun . I just wanted to upgrade and get some small questions answered. I still think they have the best sc for the price in the market. My email has been answered as well.

Phone calls are nice if you don't work at a extremely busy job. Thanks for the advice gimme your phone number and ill turn yours off J/K.
enigma m3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2007, 07:14 PM   #16
e popa

My Ride: M3,Sc323ci,Ml320
I always get them when I call

AW M3
Matte Black CSL's,gills & grills
brembos, Dinan exhaust
Alacantra wheel
OEM CSL trunk,VCSL roof,bumper,diffuser
e popa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2007, 05:59 PM   #17
eurotuner123

My Ride: bmw e46
hey e popa, is ur blown 323 really dyno at 275???? is it the c30 intercooled kit? b.c ive seen dyno numbers at 256 hp. i am just wondering and want a true number because i am deciding between a 323 or 328. ... also,...are there replacement pulleys to change the psi for this supercharger???
eurotuner123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2007, 07:10 PM   #18
e popa

My Ride: M3,Sc323ci,Ml320
Yes at 275, and yes c30, no cant change pulley.

AW M3
Matte Black CSL's,gills & grills
brembos, Dinan exhaust
Alacantra wheel
OEM CSL trunk,VCSL roof,bumper,diffuser
e popa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2008, 02:22 AM   #19
arska330

My Ride: bmw 330ci cabrio
I bought used rotrex (active) kit. Is there any place in northern europe to buy the belt tensioner and two of these idler pulleys for 330i? Thanks for any help!
arska330 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2008, 07:44 PM   #20
RalphLikeAMofo

My Ride: 02 325ci, Ninja 6RR
While it may not be 'available', I'd like to throw out there that I have a full machine shop at my disposal and have turned out dozens of SC pullies for Vortech and KB kits on domestics. I'm sure once I get into boosting my as-yet-to-be-picked-up 325CI I'll be in a position to knock out a few custom pullies for these apps as well.

Just FYI.
RalphLikeAMofo is offline   Reply With Quote