E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > Classifieds > For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy > Engine & Performance

Engine & Performance
Everything to make your car faster! Air intakes, superchargers, turbos, flywheel & clutch, differentials, chips, short shift kits, exhausts, etc.....

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 06-06-2007, 08:12 PM   #1
jdub722

My Ride: 2001 330Ci
Arrow FS - ACS short throw shift kit

I have an authentic ACS short throw kit for my 2001 330Ci that I have never installed. I bought it for $590 and it appears to have been installed but not used much. No noticable wear on the bushings and no scratches or anything. Comes complete with instructions and ACS shift knob. I will sell it for $500 plus the cost of your preferred method of shipping. I can post a picture of if need be. Don't ask me what other models it fits because I don't know. If you would like to email me, it's my user name at yahoo. Thanks!
jdub722 is offline   Reply With Quote
Ads by Google

Guests, get your FREE E46Fanatics.com membership to remove this ad.
Old 06-07-2007, 08:23 AM   #2
idolized

My Ride: 2002 325ci
especially if your first post is in the for sale section...no offense, but you're not going to get much interest without pics of the actual item (not to mention $500 for a used item + shipping...pretty steep buddy since like you said a new one runs $90 more). you may also find it hard to sell on here bc a lot of people tend to go with uuc's short shifter brand new, which has received much praise for quite a bit less than your asking...gl with the sale though.
idolized is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2007, 02:57 PM   #3
Arrows

My Ride: 2000 323i.
Send a message via AIM to Arrows Send a message via MSN to Arrows
Quote:
Originally Posted by idolized View Post
especially if your first post is in the for sale section...no offense, but you're not going to get much interest without pics of the actual item (not to mention $500 for a used item + shipping...pretty steep buddy since like you said a new one runs $90 more). you may also find it hard to sell on here bc a lot of people tend to go with uuc's short shifter brand new, which has received much praise for quite a bit less than your asking...gl with the sale though.
Classified section posts do not count so it is NOT his first post.

But i agree, the price is TOO steep.
Old 06-07-2007, 06:25 PM   #4
jdub722

thank you for your input, believe me, if I had a picture handy I would post it. I will tonight. To clarify, a brand new ACS short throw kit is $110 new. At that price, $500 is a steal in my opinion.
Old 06-07-2007, 06:27 PM   #5
jdub722

And to be honest with you, I would consider any reasonable offer. My intent is not to try to rip someone off. And this is ACS, not some crap off brand. But again, just my opinion.
Old 06-07-2007, 06:55 PM   #6
aradeath

My Ride: 330Ci
Send a message via AIM to aradeath
Quote:
Originally Posted by jdub722 View Post
thank you for your input, believe me, if I had a picture handy I would post it. I will tonight. To clarify, a brand new ACS short throw kit is $110 new. At that price, $500 is a steal in my opinion.
110>500?

| 2006 e46 330Ci ZHP| [Sponsors] - ASPTuning - VMR | Wheels
| aFe CAI | eVo Sport UD Pulleys | Eisenmann Cat-back Race Exhaust | Powerchip Software |
| TechniK Gen3 Headers | Vorsteiner CF Hood | HKS Hypermax RS Coilovers | BMW Perf SSK |
| Sparco Evo2 seats | UUC LTW Flywheel & Cerametalic Clutch | Hamann Front Lip | Custom Willwood BBK |
aradeath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2007, 10:22 PM   #7
aznazasin

My Ride: Gets B!tches
Send a message via AIM to aznazasin
Old 06-07-2007, 10:54 PM   #8
jdub722

Sorry, typo on the price. $1100.
Old 06-07-2007, 11:11 PM   #9
jdub722

picture of the kit

Sorry, had to resize it. Original is in 8mp if anyone is interested.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	resized pic2.jpg
Views:	113
Size:	109.0 KB
ID:	230247  
Old 06-07-2007, 11:29 PM   #10
ROOFLESS

My Ride: has a 3.2L bag now
i seriously feel bad for u man....i hope u find someone in the market for this kit GL
Old 06-07-2007, 11:39 PM   #11
Wagon Man
Ultimate Wagon

My Ride: 00 iT (SOLD)
If you believe that ACS produce their own overpriced SSK, then I guess you also believe they have their own factories to produce their also very expensive carbon-Fibre inserts, bumpers, side mirrors, wheels, etc.. etc.. etc....

Quote:
And to be honest with you, I would consider any reasonable offer. My intent is not to try to rip someone off. And this is ACS, not some crap off brand. But again, just my opinion.
Wagon Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2007, 04:32 PM   #12
jdub722

Wow,

I am certainly not impressed with the class of people on this forum. Now I'm not speaking about everyone, but most that take the time to reply are only interested in attacking someone or something. I am entitled to my opinion on products, no matter the producer. All I'm trying to do is sell a part I no longer need.

No Bag Bimmer, at least you're cool enough not to be condescending, I appreciate that.

As for Wagon Man, go eff yourself! You drive a WAGON! loser. I made no mention of my 'beliefs' just stated that I think their products are quality.

For everyone else, I hope that you are able to be at least semi respectful of others as not everyone is as savvy as apparently all of you are.

Thank you.
Old 06-09-2007, 11:45 PM   #13
Jeuprx-8

My Ride: rolls only Michelins
maybe you should gtfo

In regards to everyone's posts... they are looking out for all of our members. You will not be able to rip anyone off on this site and everything goes for a fair, market value. Also, I find it funny that you say that other people on this board are low class and then you make a post telling someone to "eff off" and that they have a wagon. You my friend, will never sell this kit on e46fanatics.

Also, AC doesn't make this kit, it is a piece of **** and is made by a vendor which sells their kit for $150. UUC's kit is 100x better and less than your asking price new.
Jeuprx-8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2007, 01:15 AM   #14
Wagon Man
Ultimate Wagon

My Ride: 00 iT (SOLD)
jdub-you-tool, apparently you're one of those fools who failed to finish high school, calling people "loser" by the car they won? I am not gonna waste my time on you tool.

Peeps here do not tolerate rip off, go sell your $500 (used) designer SSK elsewhere. For that price you'll probably continue to "sit on it"

Quote:
As for Wagon Man, go eff yourself! You drive a WAGON! loser. I made no mention of my 'beliefs' just stated that I think their products are quality.
Wagon Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2007, 02:03 AM   #15
sbasketny93

My Ride: 2004 M3
is this for the E46 M3 as well?
sbasketny93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2007, 11:06 AM   #16
petertangwfg
Banned

My Ride: 325ci, evo 8, 350z
50 bucks shipped... lol
petertangwfg is offline   Reply With Quote