E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > Everything Else > Polls & Surveys - Please Participate!

Polls & Surveys - Please Participate!
This forum contains "official" polls and surveys

View Poll Results: how old are you e46 owners
how old are you e46 owners 21 70.00%
what kind of bmw do you have 9 30.00%
Voters: 30. You may not vote on this poll

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 01-11-2007, 08:15 PM   #121
rayyan345

My Ride: noting
soooo...how do u guys affort it...i m 17 i would feel lucky to even have civic!!like dam.
rayyan345 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2007, 11:39 AM   #122
FGHALI1

My Ride: 2001 330CI
i got my moms 2001 330 ci at 15 and now im 18
FGHALI1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2007, 11:19 PM   #123
hiatus1111

My Ride: BLACK E46 M3
Yeah Man I Consider Myself Lucky To Have What I Have Today Becase I Know Many Who Have Nothing! Or Like A 1k Junker Like 80% Of The Cars At My School Are Worth Less Than My Rims So I Thank God Everyday For What I Have Been Blessed With In My Lfe

BIG THANKS TO KILLSWITCH-(WILL BE USING YOUR SIG SOON)BMWFTW-BF330CI-BMWM3GUY-CARBON///M3-ENDY-3THIRTYSEEI
FOR YOUR HELP ON MY SIGS.. YOU GUYS ARE THE COOLEST GUYS ON THE FORUM!
THANKS FOR THE WHEELS
MIKE @ MODBARGAINS PERFECT!
hiatus1111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2007, 10:08 PM   #124
abstracteknics

My Ride: RRR-1|three2eight
Send a message via Skype™ to abstracteknics
my dad bought gave me his 96 M3 at 15. then i got in a wreck... started looking through classified ads, found an 00 328ci (17yrs) and put down 14k cash and drove out. =)
Old 05-09-2007, 07:28 PM   #125
jssm490

My Ride: 2004 325Ci Sports
17 when i got my 2004 325Ci 5 speed...its sickk
jssm490 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2007, 04:56 PM   #126
Desi_2001_M3

My Ride: 2001 Bmw M3 6Spd
//////just getting out of my mom's womb\\\\\
just bought an ///M...this make me the youngest...

Top = The Girl that will make me cheat on my wife
Desi_2001_M3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2007, 10:46 AM   #127
ayy itss daveee

My Ride: E46 M3 Vert
Send a message via AIM to ayy itss daveee
19 yrs old.....see sig for car
Old 08-04-2007, 12:26 PM   #128
willyd

My Ride: 99' 323i - sold :(
Quote:
Originally Posted by hiatus1111 View Post
thats a bitch i got my e46 m3 when i was 17 but i pay for it... i hate when 15 year olds get like amazing cars i kid at my friends school got a benthly as his first car i was like wtf!!!!

holy sht.
i'm amazed at the amount of m3's owned by young guys on here... thats insane even if you did buy it yourself. do you cover insurance?! i wouldn't want to imagine what kind of r4pe you'd have to put up with.
i'm 21 and own a 323i, luckily i had tons of help from the 'rents when i bought the car which i can only warrant from an inheritance i received... either way, thats great you own the car, take good care of it, and don't be an idiot and 'race' with every ass at a stoplight. be smart and be modest. it sucks to see young assholes think they're the shit with nice cars, but its awesome to see a young guy who you really think deserves it...

edit:
a story about a kid with an m3 getting a bentley at age 17: this guy thats about 2-3 years younger than me was still in high school and got an m3 after modding his 323 as far as he could. his parents got him a new m3, and he continued to mod. he then decided that he wanted something better, so he got his friends to steal his car and strip it down, making it look as though it was stolen. he tried to claim insurance on his 'stolen' m3, and the cops found out later that he had paid his friends to steal it... so he got slammed for insurance fraud. when they asked him why he wanted to destroy his car for insurance, he replied that he wanted a new bentley continental gt. its shit like that, that makes me think there should be an age limit on car spending...
and also, once you get out of the little bubble that is high school, you'll realize how lucky you are to even just own a car. some of the smartest and most respectable guys i know don't even own a car, even though they have the money and the means to get one.

UUC Stage 2 Suspension :: 18 x 8.5 CSL Reps :: Pirelli PZero Nero :: Clears :: Titanium Enhanced DDE :: Need More $$

Last edited by willyd; 08-04-2007 at 12:32 PM.
willyd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2007, 01:32 PM   #129
hiatus1111

Quote:
Originally Posted by willyd View Post
holy sht.
i'm amazed at the amount of m3's owned by young guys on here... thats insane even if you did buy it yourself. do you cover insurance?! i wouldn't want to imagine what kind of r4pe you'd have to put up with.
i'm 21 and own a 323i, luckily i had tons of help from the 'rents when i bought the car which i can only warrant from an inheritance i received... either way, thats great you own the car, take good care of it, and don't be an idiot and 'race' with every ass at a stoplight. be smart and be modest. it sucks to see young assholes think they're the shit with nice cars, but its awesome to see a young guy who you really think deserves it...

edit:
a story about a kid with an m3 getting a bentley at age 17: this guy thats about 2-3 years younger than me was still in high school and got an m3 after modding his 323 as far as he could. his parents got him a new m3, and he continued to mod. he then decided that he wanted something better, so he got his friends to steal his car and strip it down, making it look as though it was stolen. he tried to claim insurance on his 'stolen' m3, and the cops found out later that he had paid his friends to steal it... so he got slammed for insurance fraud. when they asked him why he wanted to destroy his car for insurance, he replied that he wanted a new bentley continental gt. its shit like that, that makes me think there should be an age limit on car spending...
and also, once you get out of the little bubble that is high school, you'll realize how lucky you are to even just own a car. some of the smartest and most respectable guys i know don't even own a car, even though they have the money and the means to get one.

what a prick... work up on that gyuy dserved what he got

BIG THANKS TO KILLSWITCH-(WILL BE USING YOUR SIG SOON)BMWFTW-BF330CI-BMWM3GUY-CARBON///M3-ENDY-3THIRTYSEEI
THANKS FOR THE WHEELS
Old 08-04-2007, 03:19 PM   #130
330iPilot

My Ride: Titanium Silver 330i
Quote:
Originally Posted by willyd View Post
holy sht.

edit:
Um.. Your still just a kid at 21 you know.
330iPilot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2007, 03:30 PM   #131
hiatus1111

you can get a 323i for 9k man.. every kid gets a car that is 10k every single middle class kid ... its not that big a deal .. he chose a 323i good choice over ther other 10k cars imo
21 is a man hes not a kid i know a lot of 21 year olds that make more money (by themselves ( no mommy or daddy) than lots of middle aged faily successful 45 year olds... times have changed bub

THANKS FOR THE WHEELS
Old 08-10-2007, 02:58 PM   #132
Hejz

My Ride: 05 545i
i just got my 323 for my 17th birthday, i had been saving up and im paying the car by myself. It gets girls where i live.. they love it Think im rich LOL. (dont know its a 11g car.)

Hejz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2007, 03:03 PM   #133
Hejz

My Ride: 05 545i
i just got my 323 for my 17th birthday, i had been saving up and im paying the car by myself. It gets girls where i live.. they love it Think im rich LOL. (dont know its a 11g car.)

Hejz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2007, 05:03 PM   #134
#1bimmernoklahoma

My Ride: is for ballers only
haha same here man, im 18 and drive a a 323i, girls in my town think im loaded but my car was only 13k i love it
#1bimmernoklahoma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2007, 05:29 PM   #135
hi its me alec

My Ride: BMWs + 1988 Pathy
Send a message via AIM to hi its me alec Send a message via MSN to hi its me alec
I'm 18 now... I'm definitely grateful that I'm driving what I do at my age.

Although one of my friends just bought a 2007 X5 4.8is Sport.. 74k out the door.

hi its me alec is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2007, 02:08 AM   #136
Tran330i

My Ride: '03 330i
Damm.. how do most of u 16 year olds own a M3. Im turnin' 18 in another month n im workin' my ass off to pay for my '03 330i. Plus the insurance rate n everythin'.... i dunno how u all own M3s that young

2003 330i
ACS 19" Rims
Tran330i is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2007, 04:02 AM   #137
hi its me alec

My Ride: BMWs + 1988 Pathy
Send a message via AIM to hi its me alec Send a message via MSN to hi its me alec
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tran330i View Post
Damm.. how do most of u 16 year olds own a M3. Im turnin' 18 in another month n im workin' my ass off to pay for my '03 330i. Plus the insurance rate n everythin'.... i dunno how u all own M3s that young
I'd say 95% are bought by parents in those cases..

hi its me alec is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2007, 06:53 PM   #138
AdamLandon
Banned

My Ride: 01' 330Ci
I owned my BMW before I had my license, It was garaged for those 6 months of winter though, I still drove before that though. I was 17 then 18 now.

01 330Ci - $34,000
Yeah you get buttfuked in Canada for cost on cars.
AdamLandon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2007, 12:07 AM   #139
zikhkd

My Ride: AMG
Send a message via AIM to zikhkd
got my bmw a couple of days after hittin 19
Old 08-13-2007, 04:55 PM   #140
hiatus1111

Quote:
Originally Posted by hi its me alec View Post
I'd say 95% are bought by parents in those cases..
your 18 shit man i wans under the impression you were like 30 for soem reason...

THANKS FOR THE WHEELS