E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > Everything Else > The Off-Topic > Health & Fitness

Health & Fitness
Discuss any topics related to heath and fitness here.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 08-18-2007, 08:16 PM   #21
M3bluewater

My Ride: 95 M3
Send a message via AIM to M3bluewater
Quote:
Originally Posted by dwass325 View Post
Martin is right. All of my advice is based on my lifestyle and such - I don't eat for enjoyment... I eat because I have to. A lot of what we consider normalcy would be a huge sacrifice for most people.

Two biggest things - eat a BIG breakfast and stay away from fries.
Quote:
Originally Posted by xSTRYKERx View Post
great points there. im going to start out by doing what was suggested and tweak it as time goes by. in about a month or so the diet/workout plan should be pretty solid to what i like/want to incorporate in. just by reading the responses its made me think twice about what im eating. the addition of fruit and nuts as a snack was a great suggestion. a lot of midday energy comes from such a small change. thanks for the support buddy

thanks for the clarification. i appreciate all the input youve already given. ill keep this thread updated as time goes on. feel free to add in whatever you see fit as things start falling into place

ill make it a goal to reach 145-150. itll definitely be a challenge since putting on weight has never been easy, but the workout plan is working well so far, so hopefully this new diet will accommodate. ill keep you guys updated and thanks again for the encouragement

PS- still not sure what to do with these liquid egg whites. how much should be used in a shake/bowl of oatmeal?
Yeah Martin and Dave opened my eyes a little. I suggested liquid egg whites because thats what I do. I need leaner protein, because as an endo (the opposite of you) I need to count cals and protein a little more...

I didnt see that you where only 5'10" and 120 pounds. therefore, because you are an ecto I'd probably just muster up the courage (I know you dont like em) and try to use whole eggs mixed into it. Just crack em, whip em, put em in the microwave in a bowl and cook for 4 minutes or so and just stir it in the cooked oats after they are done.