E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > Everything Else > The Off-Topic > Health & Fitness

Health & Fitness
Discuss any topics related to heath and fitness here.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-09-2007, 07:36 PM   #21
BiG SkiLLz

My Ride: 09 e90 328i
Send a message via ICQ to BiG SkiLLz Send a message via MSN to BiG SkiLLz Send a message via Skype™ to BiG SkiLLz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kylie View Post
Guys, it's Kylie- like Kylie Minogue..

I'm a lady lol Besides, can you imagine a 100 lb guy? ..Not very hot jk

so, i don't really want to gain muscle (not into the muscular chick look) i just want 5 more pounds
Lately I have some weird things happening to my gfs. Those that kiss me on my left chick(face) lose weight within weeks and those that go for the right 1 gain weight. Was scary at 1st but now I'm use to it. Anyway, if you ever in town Hit me up and we can work something out
Old 04-10-2007, 12:22 AM   #22
Kylie

My Ride: Acura TL
i think what i need is for you all of you guys to come to my gym and be my trainers. these exercise routines sound a bit complicated. i'll print them out and get the gym staff to help me.
i really do appreciate the time you guys put into making a routine for me.

it's really the most exciting thing to see improvement after working out for a while.

anyway, eggs will make me gain weight? 12 a day is too much though! and i can't give up on cardio! i look at those GQ and other guy magazines when i'm on the eliptical-(?) and compare my body to the girls wearing bikinis- Motivation (kind of)

finally, my eating habit is whatever i want! i eat carbs for breakfast, lunch, dinner. i eat a cliff bar for breafast, soup and some type of protein and carbs for lunch and raviolli for dinner and i snack in between (hershey's/snickers). i love fruits and veggies and i do not take a multi vitamin. i don't even know which one i should take
Kylie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2007, 12:25 AM   #23
Kylie

My Ride: Acura TL
Quote:
Originally Posted by amgdoc View Post

Finally, you should aim to gain 8-10 lbs, then cut down to 5 lbs.
oh no! i used to be 108 during the summer and i looked chunky!!! i had love handles sticking out and i had a little belly popping out and my back side was a bit too big- i'm petite so 8 to 10 pounds will make me look ..not great
Kylie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2007, 12:46 AM   #24
jefftscott

My Ride: 2004 BMW 330ci
Send a message via AIM to jefftscott
gaining weight

IMO dont gain weight to get big. I see people who have decent size but if you saw there fat stomach you would doubt wether or not it is worth it. Eat a lot of healthy food high in protein and carbs, do 10-20 minutes of cardio, hit the weights heavy, and take in a couple protein shakes, etc.
make sure you are getting good rest and eating at the right times. don't eat before you go to bed, right after a work out or right before. don't sleep after a meal or sit on the couch. Try to stay active and keep your metablosim going. Did I say hit the weights heavy? Consistancy is key. Quality muscle takes time, gaining weight can hapen in a night.

Lastly visit www.trueprotein.com. I love their protein (its cheap and high quality).

Like my old weight coach said, "beat it don't cheat it men." Im out
jefftscott is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2007, 09:50 AM   #25
bimmerchop

My Ride: spins 4
Send a message via AIM to bimmerchop
Quote:
Originally Posted by jefftscott View Post
IMO dont gain weight to get big. I see people who have decent size but if you saw there fat stomach you would doubt wether or not it is worth it. Eat a lot of healthy food high in protein and carbs, do 10-20 minutes of cardio, hit the weights heavy, and take in a couple protein shakes, etc.
make sure you are getting good rest and eating at the right times. don't eat before you go to bed, right after a work out or right before. don't sleep after a meal or sit on the couch. Try to stay active and keep your metablosim going. Did I say hit the weights heavy? Consistancy is key. Quality muscle takes time, gaining weight can hapen in a night.

Lastly visit www.trueprotein.com. I love their protein (its cheap and high quality).

Like my old weight coach said, "beat it don't cheat it men." Im out
Not true

"A turbo: exhaust gasses go into the turbocharger and spin it, witchcraft happens and you go faster." - Jeremy Clarkson

euro.techniks

EPL | TiAL | SDR | APR | Stratmosphere | 034 | ASP | SPEC | Fidanza | STaSIS | H-Sport | AWE | H&R | StopTech | BBS
bimmerchop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2007, 08:34 PM   #26
budman
-not a mod-

My Ride: is your mom
Send a message via AIM to budman Send a message via Yahoo to budman
start swallowing
Old 08-18-2007, 03:55 AM   #27
Five_seveN

My Ride: rover james
Send a message via AIM to Five_seveN
Quote:
Originally Posted by budman View Post
start swallowing

Perhaps you should stop responding. It's a no-win for you here. :dunno:
Five_seveN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2007, 03:00 PM   #28
BiG SkiLLz

My Ride: 09 e90 328i
Send a message via ICQ to BiG SkiLLz Send a message via MSN to BiG SkiLLz Send a message via Skype™ to BiG SkiLLz
omg lmao
Old 08-19-2007, 12:26 AM   #29
highschooler

My Ride: 2000 bmw 328ci
i kinda doubt 5 pnds of muscle is going to give u the bodybuilder look kylie. short of steroids or a really heaving training regimen, girls dont gain muscle like that. then again, i could be 100% wrong and not know it
highschooler is offline   Reply With Quote