E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > Everything Else > The Off-Topic > Love Line

Love Line

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 01-30-2007, 12:25 AM   #61
rmatt8748

My Ride: a car
Send a message via AIM to rmatt8748
sorry,

i didnt mean it like that at all..

people dont like to talk about poverty.. its an uncomfortable thing to talk about

i was saying that poor is a general label thats used and is rarely discussed

hence the blanket term line, i guess i didnt use good discresion in my statements, people don't take much interest in the sometimes silent majority of people who struggle to make ends meet

i meant from a point of view, not at all in reality

i dont want to turn this into an argument against me, im sorry
rmatt8748 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2007, 12:58 PM   #62
LoveMyBMW

My Ride: 2004 330i sedan
Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by BostonModena View Post
I need advice on how to pickup poor wholesome girls...you know the type you see at the grocery store or barnes and nobles. My normal pickup routine doesn't work on them, and I can't seem to carry a solid conversation, because we usually have nothing in common, and I come off as too arrogant. I mean, I have no problem hooking up with international girls, or girls who come from better socioeconomic backgrounds, but for some reason I can't pick up a poor girl. I don't mean like hobo poor, but like the wholesome girls from the midwest who grew up on a farm...that kind of ****... I would imagine those types of girls are low maint. and more loyal, but then again, the grass is always greener on the other side. Thoughts?

"We have nothing in common, and I come off as too arrogant"
No! Really?
Poor, wholesome girls, but not hobo-poor???
This has GOT to be a joke. Nobody is THAT much of an tool...unless your mommy cheated on your daddy with the Snap-On Tool salesman....

You know, it's clueless, elitist, arrogant, egotistic, self-centered people like you - with a monumental sense of entitlement but no empathy gene whatsoever - that give *ssholes like me a bad name. Please do us all a favor and do NOT have offspring.
LoveMyBMW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2007, 04:00 PM   #63
freshyip

My Ride: Europäischer Saloon
Send a message via ICQ to freshyip Send a message via AIM to freshyip Send a message via MSN to freshyip Send a message via Yahoo to freshyip Send a message via Skype™ to freshyip
ahhhaah this si funny but actually i feel the same too but i don't describe them as 'poor' girls but yes those from such backgrounds will feel that they are not good enough for you in due time (trust me..i know this :S) what's more is that you should show her that you are willing to try for their lifestyle and make yourself accepted among her way of life. and the most important part is not to show them/her what you posssess, what you have, what car you drive..those from lower socialeconomic backgrounds somehow does not like those who carrying luxuries..or shall i say..those who are show offs....this is my personal experience though~~~ :S
Old 01-30-2007, 07:00 PM   #64
TheRusski

My Ride: gone...
This dude is a joke, take a look at this thread, they have the same E-mail, LOOK

http://forum.e46fanatics.com/showthread.php?t=440110
Old 01-30-2007, 07:25 PM   #65
Jarn0

My Ride: Nada :(
^
Well I think he was actually making fun of BostonModena ... hope you were just kiddin !
Originally Posted by JoeVert
There is a good reason why so many more black men date white girls then vice versa. I have a feeling black men are not avoiding black women because of their color
Of all the posts I've read in forums in my life, this was easily the most captivating. It has all the elements of a great post, adventure, mystery, love, and danger...When I read this post, it took my breath away. Simply amazing. 10 stars!
Jarn0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2007, 01:26 AM   #66
stapler12345

My Ride: Sakhir Orange M6

side note: isnt this sig sexually suggestive? he's underage...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Penguin Koolaid View Post
I've never heard of a woman wanting more than she actually deserved. Never.
stapler12345 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2007, 11:29 AM   #67
3onDubs

My Ride: no
Quote:
Originally Posted by EuroBmrDude View Post
This dude is a joke, take a look at this thread, they have the same E-mail, LOOK

http://forum.e46fanatics.com/showthread.php?t=440110

Please tell me ur not being serious...
3onDubs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2007, 08:12 PM   #68
Sponger
Banned

My Ride: 2000 328ci
I have come to the conclusion that this BostonModena dickhead is a huge joke someone on here is pulling. There is no way someone like him actually exists.
Sponger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2007, 11:23 PM   #69
Nichts

My Ride: 3 Series, Q45
Quote:
Originally Posted by absolutealex View Post
When my ancestors came over to this great country 400 years ago, they had a vision for a utopia, free from minorities, liberals, poor people, homosexuals, and immigrants. There are few today who share such lofty ideals, but we're easy to find: Pastel polo shirts, loafers without socks, tucked-in shirts, but most importantly, collars up.
Call me a douchebag. Call me an arrogant little *********** dickhead. Beat the **** out of me if I'm not with fifteen of my B-frat friends (unlikely). But just know this: I interned at Smith Barney this summer. Where did you work? A Blockbuster? That's right you insignificant sack of dogshit; I'm going to be your boss. So take your t-shirt wearing, financial aid, blue-collar ass over to Blockbuster and get me a copy of Old School. Do you even own a tuxedo?
Look at my girlfriend. You think she'd go for someone who didn't have his collar up? I don't think so. I remember the night I met her. I bought her so many $9 drinks she couldn't even walk. So I drove her home in my BMW 328ci, but not before I took a few "liberties" with her. The next morning I took her to brunch and went to the mall, where I bought her some blouses. You *******s don't know the first thing about being a gentleman. You probably don't even know how to sail.
When I get out of business school, I'm going to be making $120,000 a year. Add that to my trust fund, and I can buy a country club membership, a ski house, and still have enough money to go barhopping around the city in my designer clothes and ****-eating grin. Maybe I'll offer you a hundred bucks to flip my collar up for me. I earned it you middle-class **** up. I bet you went to public school.
You're so predictable. I bet I can guess your political party just by looking at you. My cronies and I range from elitist northern liberals to heartless conservative bastards. I've wasted enough time with you. Get some rich parents, an internship, and a pink polo with the collar up, and then maybe I'll let you hang out with me.
This is my favorite part of all this. I thought this post was sarcastic at first. I was laughing my ass off. After reading it a second time I think he's being serious. "You probably don't even know how to sail."
Old 02-02-2007, 10:29 AM   #70
zhan
I screwed up and can't post

My Ride: 330xi
Send a message via AIM to zhan
this thread is hilarious...
ever thought about putting urself in the position of the "not so eocnomically sound girl?"
so u come in as a rich kid... and the poor chick proly thinks ur just f*cking with her... or just want puzzy and bang bang then gone lol...
._.
zhan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2007, 12:40 PM   #71
DylloS

My Ride: nothing
you are outta control dude. I would love to smack your parents for fuccking up so bad on you.
DylloS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2007, 10:45 PM   #72
zhan
I screwed up and can't post

My Ride: 330xi
Send a message via AIM to zhan
Quote:
Originally Posted by SollyD View Post
you are outta control dude. I would love to smack your parents for fuccking up so bad on you.
1 vote on the #ban
zhan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2007, 10:54 PM   #73
JimmyDick

My Ride: 02 ///M3
craftsman
Old 02-05-2007, 09:44 AM   #74
DylloS

Quote:
Originally Posted by zhan View Post
1 vote on the #ban
what?
Old 02-05-2007, 10:06 AM   #75
JJR4884

My Ride: BMW
how about just dating a normal girl, one that isn't a tw*t like most of them, regardless of how poor or rich she is..........

how old are you???
17?

you should be embarrassed
Old 11-04-2007, 10:49 PM   #76
zikhkd

My Ride: AMG
Send a message via AIM to zikhkd
Old 11-04-2007, 11:01 PM   #77
dtk

My Ride: E46
HAHAHA I missed this thread.

Farm girls are hot!
dtk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2007, 11:29 PM   #78
Ferm3

My Ride: 2003 Topaz Blue M3
Quote:
When my ancestors came over to this great country 400 years ago, they had a vision for a utopia, free from minorities, liberals, poor people, homosexuals, and immigrants. There are few today who share such lofty ideals, but we're easy to find: Pastel polo shirts, loafers without socks, tucked-in shirts, but most importantly, collars up.
Call me a douchebag. Call me an arrogant little *********** dickhead. Beat the **** out of me if I'm not with fifteen of my B-frat friends (unlikely). But just know this: I interned at Smith Barney this summer. Where did you work? A Blockbuster? That's right you insignificant sack of dogshit; I'm going to be your boss. So take your t-shirt wearing, financial aid, blue-collar ass over to Blockbuster and get me a copy of Old School. Do you even own a tuxedo?
Look at my girlfriend. You think she'd go for someone who didn't have his collar up? I don't think so. I remember the night I met her. I bought her so many $9 drinks she couldn't even walk. So I drove her home in my BMW 328ci, but not before I took a few "liberties" with her. The next morning I took her to brunch and went to the mall, where I bought her some blouses. You *******s don't know the first thing about being a gentleman. You probably don't even know how to sail.
When I get out of business school, I'm going to be making $120,000 a year. Add that to my trust fund, and I can buy a country club membership, a ski house, and still have enough money to go barhopping around the city in my designer clothes and ****-eating grin. Maybe I'll offer you a hundred bucks to flip my collar up for me. I earned it you middle-class **** up. I bet you went to public school.
You're so predictable. I bet I can guess your political party just by looking at you. My cronies and I range from elitist northern liberals to heartless conservative bastards. I've wasted enough time with you. Get some rich parents, an internship, and a pink polo with the collar up, and then maybe I'll let you hang out with me.

I do not intend to be rude..being as I am from the South and my family like yours...is very old. I do hope...for your sake and for the sake of our fellow fanatics that their is some economy left by the time we are ready to wallow in the font of seemingly never ending potential wealth that can surely be accomplished in this great society...and in the world respectively.

However, I find your post confusing as you neither state nor identify the person to whom your post is written. I would ask you to, in the future, make your post relevant to the subject in discussion and not try to win our respect through self-idolization and praise. Private messaging would have been a better alternative for you here.

I am sure you are very intelligent, however I could not help but wonder as to someone who calls himself a gentleman cannot for one instance take a little crap from someone you would probably consider insignificant. Apparently it does not take much to put a dent in your pride. If you plan on running a business you need to know when to let a few slide by and swing when it matters. If you can't learn to market yourself better in here...how will you run a successful business? Unless you plan on having a boss to call all the shots for you and fight your battles for you I see no other alternative. The only things you left out were your fraternity and your income now.
Good luck with your business and I hope you do very well for yourself.

PS: What College are you attending?

~Ron

Last edited by Ferm3; 11-04-2007 at 11:36 PM.
Ferm3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2007, 09:39 AM   #79
marvintheandroid

My Ride: The Heart of Gold
hahahaha #1 this is a really old post, and #2 reading comprehension is your friend.
marvintheandroid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2007, 09:45 AM   #80
DylloS

Quote:
hahahaha #1 this is a really old post, and #2 reading comprehension is your friend.
#3 SollyD is the forum peace maker