E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > Classifieds > For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy > Wheels and Tires

Wheels and Tires
Wheels and tires for your BMW. Stock and aftermarket wheels, tires, spacers, lug bolts, center caps, etc....

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-16-2008, 07:33 PM   #1
bmw m3 s50

My Ride: bmw m3
FS: CCW SP16a in 19x9.5 and 19x11 for the BMW M3 E46

FS: CCW SP16a in 19x9.5 and 19x11 for the BMW M3 E46

I am going to be flaring out my rear flares to run a 315/25/19 tire in rear of my car. I was going to run it on these wheels with spacers and later on buy 19x12 but I have come across a great deal on a set of wheels to fit my car. If I can sell these within a reasonable timeframe I will just get the 19x12 now. On to my wheels. If you like wide rim and tire setup this setup is for you. I am running 275/30/19 in the front and 295/30/19 in the rear. If you think your m3 handled great, I kid you not your car will handle 100X times better with this set up. I am not 100% percent sure on offsets because they where custom built by John over at CCW but they will fit your car. In order to run the 295 in the rear you will need to do fender rolling in the back and you can not be super slammed. I am running of koni shock with an eibach prokit springs. If you don't want to go through the hassle of fender rolling then you can use 285/30/19 or 275/30/19 and drop the front to a 265 or 255. Wheels may have a very light scratch here and there from use but NO curb rash at all. If you are real picky you can get them repolished and they should come out without any problems. The wheels are high mirror polish. The wheels and tires cost me a little over $4000 new I would be willing to sell them for $2100 plus shipping since they have only been used for 4-5 monthes. If you have any questions pm me or email me at bmwm3s50@aol.com

PRICE DROP TO $2100 NO tires
Here are pics:
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	pic2.jpg
Views:	390
Size:	193.6 KB
ID:	259995   Click image for larger version

Name:	pic3.jpg
Views:	289
Size:	218.6 KB
ID:	259996   Click image for larger version

Name:	pic5.jpg
Views:	305
Size:	225.7 KB
ID:	259997   Click image for larger version

Name:	pic6.jpg
Views:	453
Size:	220.5 KB
ID:	259998  

bmw m3 s50 is offline   Reply With Quote
Ads by Google

Guests, get your FREE E46Fanatics.com membership to remove this ad.
Old 02-28-2008, 05:09 PM   #2
bmw m3 s50

still for sale
Old 03-03-2008, 05:28 PM   #3
weaksauce

My Ride: bmw
it's pretty funny that you crapped on my thread about my brakes because I was actually looking at your wheels and was going to ask if they would clear a BBK. I was going to buy them (I had a set of CCW classics on my E36 M3) to run on my E46 M3 if the BBK would have cleared. Too funny.

I'll still offer $1100 for them since that is what I paid for my last set of CCW's. How much are these new? A new set of 17's was only $2k when I bought mine.
weaksauce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2008, 07:30 PM   #4
bmw m3 s50

Quote:
Originally Posted by weaksauce View Post
it's pretty funny that you crapped on my thread about my brakes because I was actually looking at your wheels and was going to ask if they would clear a BBK. I was going to buy them (I had a set of CCW classics on my E36 M3) to run on my E46 M3 if the BBK would have cleared. Too funny.

I'll still offer $1100 for them since that is what I paid for my last set of CCW's. How much are these new? A new set of 17's was only $2k when I bought mine.
Again you being retarded shows once again, These are 19" not 17" ----- 17 + 2 = 19 YAAAAAA give yourself a round of applause you deserve it.

Bro no prob they will DEF clear your bbk since they were build to clear a 380mm kit your price ifor the wheels is $30,000 for the wheels.

Everyone the price I gave him is because This a$$ clown likes to rip people off so I giving him a dose of his medicine

Everyone else the price of the wheels is $2100 Thanks for looking

PS - if any one needs info on this a$$clown above let me know I don't want him ripping off anyone.

Last edited by bmw m3 s50; 03-03-2008 at 07:33 PM.
Old 03-03-2008, 09:23 PM   #5
weaksauce

My Ride: bmw
Quote:
Originally Posted by bmw m3 s50 View Post
Again you being retarded shows once again, These are 19" not 17" ----- 17 + 2 = 19 YAAAAAA give yourself a round of applause you deserve it.

Bro no prob they will DEF clear your bbk since they were build to clear a 380mm kit your price ifor the wheels is $30,000 for the wheels.

Everyone the price I gave him is because This a$$ clown likes to rip people off so I giving him a dose of his medicine

Everyone else the price of the wheels is $2100 Thanks for looking

PS - if any one needs info on this a$$clown above let me know I don't want him ripping off anyone.
and you make posts based on what someone tells you, vs the proof I have. GL on your sale.
weaksauce is offline   Reply With Quote