E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > New Member Introductions

New Member Introductions
New members check-in, introduce yourselves, and post a picture of your BMW here!

Old 05-07-2008, 11:44 AM   #1
digidal

My Ride: 2005 330ci ZHP
Still In AWE!

Hello all!
Just got my first BMW last Monday(4/28)
2005 330CI ZHP. 42k CPO

I can't believe I have this car...I've been without a car since Nov. '07 after selling my 2000 Civic Si and have been patiently waiting to find this car at a certain price and intrest rates. I'm still waiting for them to call me and ask for the car back. LOL!

Well I do plan on keeping this beauty bone stock, no tint and NO FRONT LICENSE PLATE!

Oh and I already got my first speeding ticket 3 days after driving off the lot!

Here's some pix and I can use any and all the tips/advice on maintenance or whatever all the pro's out there can offer. THANX!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
digidal is offline   Reply With Quote
Ads by Google

Guests, get your FREE E46Fanatics.com membership to remove this ad.
Old 05-07-2008, 11:51 AM   #2
Eduardo1971

My Ride: 2004 330i ZHP
Welcome to the club!

ZHP's are awesome as they standout in crowd of other E46's. The wheels are clean; mine have plenty of 'curb rash'.

You've made a great choice and it also shows the value of patience.

Enjoy!

Just noticed you live in Los Angeles-where did you buy your ZHP?

First mod: replace the amber reflector.

I've received a speeding violation about three weeks ago. Two years ago I received two within the span of three weeks. I really need a radar detector.

Last edited by Eduardo1971; 05-07-2008 at 11:54 AM.
Eduardo1971 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2008, 11:55 AM   #3
digidal

My Ride: 2005 330ci ZHP
Thanx man! Yup seemed like forever since I had my own ride without borrowing cars from my family members.

Yeah I'm real cautious of my parking now...I seem to be able to SWIM to the sidewalk now. And I'm walking alot further to the mall/market or whatever entrance now to try and avoid door dings or runaway shopping carts.
digidal is offline   Reply With Quote