E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > Classifieds > For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy > Complete Cars

Complete Cars
List your BMW or other cars, trucks or vehicles for sale.

Don't forget to search for deals on craigslist and eBay Motors

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 05-22-2008, 06:11 PM   #1
Chadillac2000@m

My Ride: 2008 BMW 535i
2002 BMW M3, TiAg/Black, 6 Speed, Lightweight Package, One of the best sounding M3's

Listing this up for a close friend of mine, and I'm going to vouch not only for this guy but especially for the car. This car is so mint, not a scratch on it, the interior and exterior are practically flawless.

Here are some facts about the car:
- 65,000 miles
- 6 Speed
- Tiag with black leather interior
- Heated Seats
- Harmon Kardon Sound System

The mods are:
- Supersprint Race Exhaust
- Stainless Steel Catless Headers
- 6k HID fog kit, and 6k HID headlight bulbs
- Ultimate Pedals

(The stock exhaust and headers will be included)

This car has never been in an accident, and is a lot more lightweight than a standard m3. No power seats and no sunroof equipped, would probably pull on a fully optioned M3 stock for stock.

This car is mint, sounds great, and is very clean inside and out. Exhaust is freshly installed, and the 6k bulbs barely have a few hours on them.

Price is $29,000 firm.

Pm me if you're interested and I can send you the right way, he really wants this car gone because he found an M6 he really wants.

Here are some pictures and videos of the car...

More pics are available upon request, just let me know.
Ads by Google

Guests, get your FREE E46Fanatics.com membership to remove this ad.
Old 05-22-2008, 09:36 PM   #2
M3GSXR1000BALLA

My Ride: M3 Ducati 848
Let Me be the first to say that thing sounds good man it has a really nice sound to it kinda sounds like a 911 TT at mid and high rpm's g/l with sale bro

AW Hardtop Convert With Cinn Interrior.......Man You Got To Love It.. I Do lol!!!!!!!!!
M3GSXR1000BALLA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2008, 05:20 PM   #3
Chadillac2000@m

My Ride: 2008 BMW 535i
Thanks, bump!
Old 05-23-2008, 05:32 PM   #4
iseedipp

My Ride: SMG II M3 and H2
Send a message via AIM to iseedipp
Quote:
Originally Posted by M3GSXR1000BALLA View Post
Let Me be the first to say that thing sounds good man it has a really nice sound to it kinda sounds like a 911 TT at mid and high rpm's g/l with sale bro
+1 sounds very good 911ish with the rumble. nice car but $29k is way too high people are getting 04's with 45k miles for this price. If your friend is actually trying to get rid of their car asking a reasonable price would probably be a lot more beneficial.

either way GL with the sale and bump

CF front splitters|Gruppe M Ti exhaust|19" v715 Matte black with SS lip|Black out package|Phillips Ultinon 6k|6k Angel eyes|OEM LED tails|Pioneer Avic N2 and more

2003 White on Beige Hummer H2
33" toyo open country and dubs otherwise stock.

06 Yamaha R6
08 Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT-8

Myspace/vivaladipp
iseedipp is offline   Reply With Quote