E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > Everything Else > The Off-Topic > Love Line

Love Line

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-08-2008, 05:28 PM   #41
Novare330

My Ride: AA s/c AMBULAMPS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skazzy View Post
sum gud chit Novare
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImPulSe View Post
ouch... how true that is.

Good thread!
thanks guys!

havent spoken to the ex in over a month now, and now i honestly dont give a **** about her just banged my ex before her last night, and ive been talking to a few other girls since her, and honestly, now i dont even know how i was so hung up on her in the first place

Quote:
Originally Posted by drbworld View Post
Need some opinion. Stock Titanium Silver coupe without spoiler, using the 2 Fast 2 furious skyline vinyl scheme. What do you think, do it or not? plus, i think it would look better then what most car members have here.
Novare330 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2008, 06:27 PM   #42
bagher

My Ride: Neocon outrage
Send a message via AIM to bagher Send a message via Skype™ to bagher
just joined the club *sigh*
Old 03-12-2008, 10:09 PM   #43
Novare330

Quote:
Originally Posted by bagher View Post
just joined the club *sigh*
come to 4ngiefest, we'll hit up panda express and discuss this over some orange chicken...

Quote:
Need some opinion. Stock Titanium Silver coupe without spoiler, using the 2 Fast 2 furious skyline vinyl scheme. What do you think, do it or not? plus, i think it would look better then what most car members have here.
Old 03-25-2008, 08:14 AM   #44
Green_Shine

My Ride: Back seat riding
Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamdrivedrift View Post
good advice. definitely agree on the not being friends part afterwards....maybe after you get over your feelings for her. and agreed, how do girls bounce back so fast...it hurts just to watch
Rebound.
As guys we use methods stated by the OP to get over women. Women can have sex with any random dude, even if they have to drop their standards. They get over men by seeing other men. A way of moving on and saying fvck you. Using another man against you, even if it's only in her mind. Like in marriage, women have half money and all the pu55y.
Old 05-20-2008, 02:02 PM   #45
JByron

My Ride: Two-wheeled unicycle
Haha almost 3 months after my break-up and post (in here) I met a girl I'm really excited about! This is the third girl in 3 months and I guess third time really is a charm! Took her out last Fri, going to her place tonight for some pizza and a movie. :-D
Old 06-01-2008, 02:24 PM   #46
Oggle

My Ride: I walk
The best way is to not do anything destructive. And UPGRADE on your next gf!
Oggle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2008, 12:18 AM   #47
FlasHGordoN

My Ride: a car
i must say this thread really earned to be sticky in this sub forum. This probably the best advice you can get once you go through a part of your life where you feel betrayed and stabbed in the back by the one you once loved or still love so damn much.

I am going through it right now and it's really hard. I feel like **** everyday I wake up knowing that the girl I used to be with sleeps with other guys or dates other guys way before I broke up with her.

But, if you read the OP's advice carefully and do what he wrote, trust me, you will feel so much better. Probably the biggest thing you should do is going out with friends because they will take away your thoughts of you and her or him and help you move on, accept things the way how they are, and make you feel more comfortable with yourself.
FlasHGordoN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2008, 01:04 AM   #48
dreamdrivedrift

My Ride: 99 M3 & 95 325i
Send a message via AIM to dreamdrivedrift
Quote:
Originally Posted by FlasHGordoN View Post
i must say this thread really earned to be sticky in this sub forum. This probably the best advice you can get once you go through a part of your life where you feel betrayed and stabbed in the back by the one you once loved or still love so damn much.

I am going through it right now and it's really hard. I feel like **** everyday I wake up knowing that the girl I used to be with sleeps with other guys or dates other guys way before I broke up with her.

But, if you read the OP's advice carefully and do what he wrote, trust me, you will feel so much better. Probably the biggest thing you should do is going out with friends because they will take away your thoughts of you and her or him and help you move on, accept things the way how they are, and make you feel more comfortable with yourself.
definitely.

it takes time, but now i'm wondering why i even spent time "missing" the other girl.
Old 07-02-2008, 02:07 AM   #49
Snik
OEM ///Member

My Ride: IR M3 Vert.
Wow, I can't believe I never opened this thread before. Its dead on.
The occupy yourself, def helps keep you from slipping into depression and thinking of her.

the friends, I lost track of so many people when I was with her, now I'm back to talking to them and its awesome, I never realized I had helped and motivated so many of my friends, finding her flaws def helps, I talked out loud calling her all kinds of names, it felt good.

Doing what u want and love is so true, I'm doing trackdays like a mofo, spending my money how I want, not a care in the world.

Cut her off, yes, anything that reminds you of her, get rid of it, out of sight out of mind. I even deleted her name from my yahoo list. I think I'm gonna delete her # from my phone too.

Awesome thread, and yes I deserve better, and she is in for a rude awakening when she realizes what she left behind. Fukin ****.
Snik is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2008, 02:13 AM   #50
Snik
OEM ///Member

Yes, its truly amazing how quickly they move on. This saddens me, because I haven't bagged another chick yet. I'm still fragile, its barely been 1.5 months. Its ok tho, ill get mine, I just hope I don't become dog-ish again, I never really liked that, too much work, rode my conscience too.
Old 07-02-2008, 02:18 AM   #51
Snik
OEM ///Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by John_Peters View Post
So true. Not even 1 week after my fiance and I broke it off she was shacked up with another guy. Its truly amazing to me how fast women can get over things like that.
Oh yours too. fukin biatches. Man that pisses me off.
Old 07-02-2008, 11:02 PM   #52
Novare330

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlasHGordoN View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by snikwad View Post
Wow, I can't believe I never opened this thread before. Its dead on.
The occupy yourself, def helps keep you from slipping into depression and thinking of her.

the friends, I lost track of so many people when I was with her, now I'm back to talking to them and its awesome, I never realized I had helped and motivated so many of my friends, finding her flaws def helps, I talked out loud calling her all kinds of names, it felt good.

Doing what u want and love is so true, I'm doing trackdays like a mofo, spending my money how I want, not a care in the world.

Cut her off, yes, anything that reminds you of her, get rid of it, out of sight out of mind. I even deleted her name from my yahoo list. I think I'm gonna delete her # from my phone too.

Awesome thread, and yes I deserve better, and she is in for a rude awakening when she realizes what she left behind. Fukin ****.
glad i could help

Quote:
Old 07-02-2008, 11:23 PM   #53
Snik
OEM ///Member

What's funny, about an hour after I had read this and deleted all her contact info from my phone and my IM list, she sends me a text, askin me what's up, and telling me how nice the weather is there. Like I give a fuk, I got mad because she's acting so nonchalant, but I didn't react, I just deleted that ****.
Fuk her.
Old 07-02-2008, 11:27 PM   #54
Novare330

Quote:
Originally Posted by snikwad View Post
What's funny, about an hour after I had read this and deleted all her contact info from my phone and my IM list, she sends me a text, askin me what's up, and telling me how nice the weather is there. Like I give a fuk, I got mad because she's acting so nonchalant, but I didn't react, I just deleted that ****.
Fuk her.
yeah, because they love the attention they get when you want the back, girls are attention *****s, some more than others, but always in some degree, once you cut off that source of attention, they realize that the game is up, and that all her little tricks and games are no longer working, and that she is no longer in control, they will then scramble frantically and back track to try to regain your attention, it happens about 90% of the time

Quote:
Old 07-03-2008, 12:51 AM   #55
Snik
OEM ///Member

Oh yeah? Hoepfully I can fight the force when the dark force comes my way. I think ill be ok tho. Threads like these and my friends help each day go by easier.
Old 07-05-2008, 07:11 PM   #56
Reno

My Ride: E46 doh!
its been 1 year..
she is still in my head 60 min an hour 24 hours aday 7 days a week..

im doomed

Quote:
Originally Posted by howie View Post
Why arent U answering the questions Mr.Quattro??
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hobbes View Post
Reno looks like Special Forces Jesus!
Reno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2008, 07:48 PM   #57
Snik
OEM ///Member

Have u been with anyone since ^ doesn't sound like it, but it seems that may be the problem.
Its been over 2 months for me now, but I must admit, I haven't thought about her as much, and with me doing track days, its a great release and distraction.
Old 07-06-2008, 04:08 AM   #58
Reno

My Ride: E46 doh!
nope i just cant find anyone that match her and want me

Quote:
Originally Posted by howie View Post
Why arent U answering the questions Mr.Quattro??
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hobbes View Post
Reno looks like Special Forces Jesus!
Reno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2008, 05:00 AM   #59
FlasHGordoN

My Ride: a car
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reno View Post
bro, sometimes you gotta give it some time. It's sad to hear that you don't yet, but don't give up and certainly try not to think of your ex. That **** just makes you depressed.

Been a few days for me since mine left and I'm ****ing jumping walls and ****. too happy that that ***** is gone. But then again, 2 years of my life i've spent with her and I do miss her, but sometimes you just have to be strong and don't let your emotions take over you.

Good luck to you man!
Old 07-06-2008, 12:25 PM   #60
Snik
OEM ///Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reno View Post
yeah dude, stop looking for Ms right and look for Ms right now, but a nice decent one, since your obviously picky lik eme, and trust me by the time you run thru a couple you'll run into Ms. right.
thats exactly how i met my ex. i wasnt looking for a relationship just another lay, and i fell for her. but 3.5 yrs later

anyway... get someone dude, you need a distraction, and trust me, dont try to find someone like or better than her, if you look for keys you never find em, its always when u stop looking that they pop up.