E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > Tuning & Tech > Driveline, Engine & DME Tuning

Driveline, Engine & DME Tuning
Talk about driveline improvements, NA tuning and DME tuning your E46 BMW here. This includes diffs, intakes, exhausts, chips, software and OBD tuning.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-22-2008, 07:18 PM   #1
Zero2_2005

My Ride: 328i
Okay Guys Check This Out!! Conforti Tool!!

This guy had a listing for a conforti tool for an M3 2001-2006. I tried to tell him that once he used it he cannot sell it. Onced used it is part of the car. Well he got offended and replied:

I can`t sell online? I am NO expert I can tell you that! These cost $400.00 new and I only used it for 6 months max, in a 2002 BMW M3! Sorry I have no answer! Thank you for your time.

I tried to tell him again and he said:

Zero, I am being told by my tuner what the Shark is worth!!! I was told today that they can be reprogramed. I have had two Toyota Supra`s put together by this same company, I think I will trust them! Thank you for your time though!

He also said that his tuning shop was the one that referred him to this tool and that he would only trust them. His tuner shop said that the tool can be reprogramed. I double checked Conforti and it said that it cannot be used on another vehicle and said to him that the creator of the tool made it so that the tool could be used on one vehicle. I also checked throughout this forum and everyone have said that it cannot be used on another vehicle. I guess his tuner shop was lying to him or something or maybe they didn't know about the way the tool was designed.

Oh and here is the link by the way:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...281166829&rd=1
Zero2_2005 is offline   Reply With Quote
Ads by Google

Guests, get your FREE E46Fanatics.com membership to remove this ad.
Old 09-23-2008, 12:12 PM   #2
Nico3k
The R1 makes it fun

My Ride: Yamaha R1 + 325i
You are right, he is wrong.
Old 09-23-2008, 01:35 PM   #3
KriTiKaL AspecT

My Ride: 2001 AW 330Ci
I sent him a message and he reported me for going agianst ebay policy in suggesting that the transaction occur outside of eBay. All I said is that you cannot use in on another car because of the VIN record.

Now to make a claim of a fraudulent item......

Headers - KW V2 - Hotchkis Sways - 55w 6000k HID - 35w 6000k HID fogs
EVO 3 SSK mit ein DSSR - EE Tails - Meyle LCA, FCAB, & RTAB w/ Rogue Limiters - M3 Mounts ....

-Paul   BSME           
ASME & SAE Member

Last edited by KriTiKaL AspecT; 09-23-2008 at 01:51 PM.
KriTiKaL AspecT is offline   Reply With Quote