E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > Everything Else > The Off-Topic > Love Line

Love Line

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-07-2008, 11:44 AM   #1
///M THIS

My Ride: Boosted' Stg 1 335i
Unhappy Need Help with this Girl....!

Guys, I need help, tips, and your advice on this, so listen to my story.....

So theirs this girl that I was talking to, she was a cool girl, she didn't take **** from anyone. We talked for about 8 months or so and we would hang, I would of been down to date her but her twin sister was a c0ck-bl0ck .... couple weeks ago, the girl I was talking to started talking smack behind my back with my buddy's. My friends obviously told me right away and I denied anything that happened that night, so long story short, I called this girl and told her to go fvck herself and never say my name again, I also told her next time when you "hear" a roomer or make one up, say it to my face and let me know, Don't go to my friends.

So here is where all the good stuff come in, right after I stopped talking to that girl the same night, some random girl messages me, it was very late so I didn't bother replying. So the following day, I randomly decided to messages this number back, that person messages me back and I couldn't believe my eyes I was happiest guy lol. So when I told the previous girl to screw herself, I felt bad and sad, so when this new girl messaged me, I had new hope.

The girl that messaged is very cute and I have always liked her but I didn't tell anyone because I was dating her best friend at the time. So me and this girl start talking and stuff, and shis cool and everything, shis really nice and has twin sister also , my other friend is dating her lol and im trying to get the other girl (the one that messaged me).

So heres my problem, this chick is cool and everything but she is very quiet and shy, I like that to some extent but I need help. I don't know how act when im by her, im nervous and sweating all the time. I dont know how to talk to her, I run out of topics to talk with her. She only gives ONE word answers which really bother me, I wish she was more talkative so I wont be nervous.

So what do I do? what's my next move when I see her? Its so weird because this is the first time this has happened to me with girls, I usually don't shut up, im always talking. I think its because I really like this girl and im scared to lose her lol.

Btw, I meet her parents cooliest people ever.

Thanx guys, now Help me!

Last edited by ///M THIS; 09-07-2008 at 11:47 AM.
///M THIS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2008, 03:22 PM   #2
boce

My Ride: 2002 325i
I don't have much advice except I have to say that if this girl is really shy and nervous, it's easy to step up and play the cool, calm, composed guy, which all girls like.

Basically what I'm saying is that if she's nervous around you, she's also probably trying not to mess up because she likes you, so whatever you do or say will be OK and you can stop stressing.
boce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2008, 04:20 PM   #3
aapriadi

My Ride: e90 325i
1 word answer?! dudeeee cmonnnnn, u should know better...
aapriadi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2008, 06:13 PM   #4
Androo

My Ride: Has 4 wheels
Be yourself, don't be someone your not... obviously don't swear and act like you would with the boys, just be your true self.

IMO, you can't go wrong if your genuine, i hate fake people with passion and i try act myself all the time...

It's important to tell people what you stand for, but it's more important to tell people what you don't stand for, if she doesn't like you for you, then obviously it's not meant to be.
Androo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2008, 12:18 AM   #5
///M THIS

Bumpp
Old 09-09-2008, 12:24 AM   #6
Androo

i'll Bump your head against a wall... be yourself take it slow and see how it goes.... how old are you?
Old 09-09-2008, 01:54 AM   #7
dc5itr888

My Ride: e46 M
need pics of suppose girl in exchange for advice...haha
dc5itr888 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2008, 04:41 AM   #8
Breyton-BMW

My Ride: Ti
Send a message via AIM to Breyton-BMW Send a message via Yahoo to Breyton-BMW
Quote:
Originally Posted by ///M THIS View Post
Guys, I need help, tips, and your advice on this, so listen to my story.....

So theirs this girl that I was talking to, she was a cool girl, she didn't take **** from anyone. We talked for about 8 months or so and we would hang, I would of been down to date her but her twin sister was a c0ck-bl0ck .... couple weeks ago, the girl I was talking to started talking smack behind my back with my buddy's. My friends obviously told me right away and I denied anything that happened that night, so long story short, I called this girl and told her to go fvck herself and never say my name again, I also told her next time when you "hear" a roomer or make one up, say it to my face and let me know, Don't go to my friends.

So here is where all the good stuff come in, right after I stopped talking to that girl the same night, some random girl messages me, it was very late so I didn't bother replying. So the following day, I randomly decided to messages this number back, that person messages me back and I couldn't believe my eyes I was happiest guy lol. So when I told the previous girl to screw herself, I felt bad and sad, so when this new girl messaged me, I had new hope.

The girl that messaged is very cute and I have always liked her but I didn't tell anyone because I was dating her best friend at the time. So me and this girl start talking and stuff, and shis cool and everything, shis really nice and has twin sister also , my other friend is dating her lol and im trying to get the other girl (the one that messaged me).

So heres my problem, this chick is cool and everything but she is very quiet and shy, I like that to some extent but I need help. I don't know how act when im by her, im nervous and sweating all the time. I dont know how to talk to her, I run out of topics to talk with her. She only gives ONE word answers which really bother me, I wish she was more talkative so I wont be nervous.

So what do I do? what's my next move when I see her? Its so weird because this is the first time this has happened to me with girls, I usually don't shut up, im always talking. I think its because I really like this girl and im scared to lose her lol.

Btw, I meet her parents cooliest people ever.

Thanx guys, now Help me!
I would be careful. Might be a plot by the first girl to get back at you by making you fall for girl #2 and making #2 dump you..

Breyton-BMW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2008, 10:41 AM   #9
///M THIS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Androo View Post
i'll Bump your head against a wall... be yourself take it slow and see how it goes.... how old are you?
I am man, but its hard. Im 19.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Breyton-BMW View Post
I would be careful. Might be a plot by the first girl to get back at you by making you fall for girl #2 and making #2 dump you..
Impossible because this the twins that im talking to now had a big fight with my ex and her twin 2 weeks ago, they are still friends but not that close. Also when we went on our first date, she my friend that shis keeping all this on the downlow because if her ex and my ex find out, its not going to be pretty.
Old 09-09-2008, 11:09 AM   #10
Blck Jck

My Ride: is fast.
Send a message via AIM to Blck Jck
roomer.
Blck Jck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2008, 12:08 PM   #11
Breyton-BMW

Quote:

Impossible because this the twins that im talking to now had a big fight with my ex and her twin 2 weeks ago, they are still friends but not that close. Also when we went on our first date, she my friend that shis keeping all this on the downlow because if her ex and my ex find out, its not going to be pretty.

Just be on your guard. *****es are sneaky.

Old 09-09-2008, 12:13 PM   #12
TKC

My Ride: 330cic & R6
Send a message via AIM to TKC
Quote:
Originally Posted by alex328ci View Post
roomer.

thought that was funny too.
Old 09-09-2008, 06:26 PM   #13
Androo

Quote:
your 19 and you own a 335 and soon a M3? i need to move to the states, cars seem so cheap.
Old 09-09-2008, 07:12 PM   #14
Len013091

My Ride: S52 E30, 330i
Send a message via AIM to Len013091
Quote:
your 19 and you own a 335 and soon a M3? i need to move to the states, cars seem so cheap.
No, we're just loaded.
Len013091 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2008, 08:32 PM   #15
///M THIS

Quote:
Yes, a used M3 btw, im paying all mods myself lol
Old 09-09-2008, 11:40 PM   #16
Androo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Len013091 View Post
No, we're just loaded.
Could be loaded, but still cars are a lot cheaper in the states... an M3 here costs $157,000 while over in the US its like $57,000 ...
Old 09-09-2008, 11:50 PM   #17
Breyton-BMW

Quote:
Could be loaded, but still cars are a lot cheaper in the states... an M3 here costs $157,000 while over in the US its like $57,000 ...

It's the same here. New E92 M3 at the dealer here is $154,000. You just got to learn to live with it.

Old 09-15-2008, 06:03 AM   #18
JohnMate

My Ride: What work gives me!
mate your a nervous wreck around her? use this point it out make it evident! just make fun of yourself! nothing stops this quicker and you become more confident.. one word answers? easy way to get around that is a lovely little sentence "and how did that make you feel?" like when you ask how are you and she says good.. you go but how does this make you feel? itll throw her off and when people are thrown off they open up!! eventually they will start talking or get the sh'its with you. then they talk more either way! and if they do get the shits just say you were mucking about easy mate!

Last edited by JohnMate; 09-15-2008 at 06:05 AM.
JohnMate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2008, 02:23 PM   #19
AfghanScarface

My Ride: Debadged M3
Send a message via AIM to AfghanScarface
shy and quiet are usually the best "quality" girls.

The loud and annoying attention *****s are usually the cumdumpsters.

Just play your cards right, she probably likes you if shes like that around you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bimmer4Lyfe View Post
Either pursue her and risk getting Mono, or don't pursue her,...stay home and use your Mano.

It's either Mono or Mano .... You decide
AfghanScarface is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2008, 12:19 AM   #20
325love

My Ride: '01 325i
Quote:
Originally Posted by AfghanScarface View Post
shy and quiet are usually the best "quality" girls.

The loud and annoying attention *****s are usually the cumdumpsters.

Just play your cards right, she probably likes you if shes like that around you.
agreed.

he definitely has a point..shes obviously different around u then her friends, and theres a reason for that.
just be confident, girls like that.
and try to make her smile.
325love is offline   Reply With Quote