E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > Everything Else > The Off-Topic > Love Line

Love Line

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-03-2008, 10:49 AM   #41
pakman3

My Ride: piece
Old 09-03-2008, 10:54 AM   #42
SLVR JDM

My Ride: reclining rear seats
Been there, done that. IMO, you have two options.

1. Be completely honest and tell her you want to date her exclusively or whatever. She'll either bite or she won't - it will be clear. At the end of the day, you'll know where you stand and that you gave it a shot. No wondering "what if" later.

2. Walk away from it and tell her she missed her chance and actually mean it.

Life is to short to mess around with head games. Being in limbo is no way to live. My first relationship sounds exactly like what you described only we were a few months further along. I learned a lot of lessons during that time of my life. I wish I would have done one of the above. I only understand this many many years later (holy crap, that was 9 years ago).

** Removed **
SLVR JDM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2008, 11:00 AM   #43
JoeVert

My Ride: 135i
Quote:
Originally Posted by itsablurr View Post
Guys, it doesn't take a rocket surgeon to figure this **** out....

+1

+1

OP-

How could you possibly be wondering what happened? It couldn't be more obvious. She was playing the field while the two of you started dating, and ran into someone she deemed more interesting... she didn't want any confrontation with you, or was too chicken$hit (typical) to let you know, so she cut ties without warning, and disappeared so that you A) couldn't see what she was up to and B) couldn't contact her to find out what she was doing. She felt guilty, but is self centered and immature enough to conduct it this way regardless... she wanted to keep you on a possible line- shutting you out, but not actively in a face-to-face way. I'd venture there were other signs too that you either didn't tell us or didn't notice leading up to this.

Unfortunately for her, whatever guy she was seeing fell through or the fun wore off, so since she hadn't *actively* burned the bridge with you, she figures you may be dumb enough to play her game and make like you don't mind being walked on and manipulated. It'll happen again, don't worry.

You have 2 choices... imo, one is better than the other....

1st one-- Tell her to f off, she had her chance and she lost it. You're not stupid. This is the best one, imo, and also puts you in the position of being 'unobtainable' to her... which could very well drive her nuts. It feels great to do this, and can sometimes show you a pimp hand you never knew you had. Either way, this is your best option.

2nd one-- One up her game, and reverse it. Use her for sex, and thats it. No emotional commitment... use her for the convenience of a dumpster to get your rocks off. Don't be a nice guy, don't pay for all her crap, don't schedule dates... fly off the cuff and treat her like you don't give a F. DO NOT cut yourself off from seing other women. This is the weaker of the 2 options because you have a history of starting to fall for this girl, and it will be VERY easy for you to do it again... that cannot happen, because she WILL F around with another guy and drop you like a bad habit if another one comes along, leaving you hurting again.

Starting to "date" again is not an option buddy, sorry.

Glad I read all the replies before I posted this EXACT same thing... This guy is right on the money, you are her back up and will be again next time she meets a guy, this will happen forever until you cut her off. Ditch the B*tch. Move on and stop thinking about her.
Old 09-03-2008, 11:16 AM   #44
Brandon26pdx

My Ride: Subway
Quote:
Originally Posted by FRANCO View Post
Probably an ex boyfriend is back in the mix...or they were just on a break
+1

Probably just got beat out by some other dude with slightly more money/game/whatever...can't win them all.
Brandon26pdx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2008, 11:18 AM   #45
anakbabe

My Ride: '87 Corolla liftback
She's playing you for a tool bro! (no offence) You're pretty low in priority to her (regardless of the reasons). If a girl is crazy about you, you would know.

Now that you know the rules of the game, turn the table on her. Continue to date her (PITTB ) while you're out there looking for the right "one" for you. In the mean time, your glass is "Half-full".
Old 09-03-2008, 11:22 AM   #46
Brandon26pdx

My Ride: Subway
See this just goes to show anybody reading this...even a chick who seems perfect at first is most likely a pain in your ass waiting to happen. You have to really want to play to make it even worth your bother. It's hard to respect them sometimes when you put their behaivior under close examination.
Brandon26pdx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2008, 11:38 AM   #47
Bartacus

My Ride: 2002 320i Sedan
Yuck. Girls under 30 FTMFL!!. Not worth the trouble. Damn, if I had my youth to do over again, I'd jerk off a lot more and ignore those idiot 22 year olds. They aren't worth the hassle or headache.

Bart
Bartacus is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2008, 02:14 PM   #48
Mo_Zhp

My Ride: Sedan E30 m20b25
Send a message via AIM to Mo_Zhp
Quote:
Originally Posted by pakman3 View Post
Best image.

"Any BMW I'll ever own has already been built."
Mo_Zhp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2008, 03:07 PM   #49
guest321_1
Banned User

cmon guys stop lying to the kid. The grl speaks the troof she was deff at her parents helping them with their own kids makes perfect sense... Actually let me refrace that in grl terms for you, what she meant to say was....

Sorry but I went back to where my parents live because I had some unfinished business with my ex. He had to school me on certain things I did not remember during sex, but now that I remember I am ready to teach you, are you still available sand bag?
guest321_1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2008, 12:27 AM   #50
kkmlo9

My Ride: 2001 330ci
Quote:
Originally Posted by pakman3 View Post
LOL... I've never left the gates of Friend Zone.
kkmlo9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2008, 02:19 AM   #51
ChaplainSD

My Ride: 2004 325i (E46)
Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeVert View Post
Glad I read all the replies before I posted this EXACT same thing... This guy is right on the money, you are her back up and will be again next time she meets a guy, this will happen forever until you cut her off. Ditch the B*tch. Move on and stop thinking about her.
yeah, eventually you'll learn to treat all girls like this

don't let them mess with your head anymore than you need them too, which is NOT AT ALL

you got better stuff to do, trust me, you will always have better stuff to do than think about some chick...like how to find and score with the next one
Old 09-14-2008, 02:26 AM   #52
eric_waltrip

My Ride: 2000 blk 323ci 5spd
ya 4get her dude she messing with you ...an 5 other dudes that are all falling for her too she will get whats coming sooner or later , better off with out her i think everyone has had that sane situation to some extint
eric_waltrip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2008, 02:23 PM   #53
///M3Turk

My Ride: M6 ,X5, R6, M5, M3
Send a message via AIM to ///M3Turk Send a message via MSN to ///M3Turk
Quote:
Originally Posted by androo View Post
ahahaha

Firat
///M3Turk is offline   Reply With Quote