E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > Everything Else > The Off-Topic > Love Line

Love Line

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-21-2008, 12:35 PM   #81
dabears

My Ride: 2003 BMW M3
until you find another girl you will constantly reminded of her... you need to get your mind distracted and the best fool proof way is to find another girl... drinking and partying can help but it can also work against you in enhancing depression... good luck.
Old 10-21-2008, 12:40 PM   #82
HPFMTRE

My Ride: HPF stage 3 M3
fcuk girls bro...i dated my ex for over 2 years in love all that and she went off to college and in ONE week told me she doesnt love me anymore and is with some idiot...its so hard right now this thread is helping me a lot too lol.
Quote:
Originally Posted by BeRzErKaS View Post
wat?? guys with turbo M3's don't have woman troubles...

try adjusting your wastegate
HPF Stage 3 #001

R35 GTR coming soon ;)
HPFMTRE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2008, 12:48 PM   #83
huyner328
Bradolf Pittler

My Ride: E90 ///M3, E30 325ic
Send a message via AIM to huyner328
Women are pretty stupid, I'm in a similar situation. I got the ol' I'm sooo happy and cherish every moment we spend together and within 24 hours, not even that, she says she doesn't like where we're going. 4 months of nonsense.
huyner328 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2008, 03:37 PM   #84
SHANERS330i

My Ride: screamer
Quote:
Originally Posted by HPFMTRE View Post
fcuk girls bro...i dated my ex for over 2 years in love all that and she went off to college and in ONE week told me she doesnt love me anymore and is with some idiot...its so hard right now this thread is helping me a lot too lol.
seriously... there all the same. all they want is the comphort when its convinient for them. then when anything else is going on they could give a **** less about you. "omg.... tehehehe yaaaa, lets get drunk tonightttt and dress uppp, go to a frat party yaaaaa!"

ughhh i swear. girls a cvnts. and saturday after moms bday dinner, corvallis here i come. think ima finally crack open the absinth on saturday night

and this is the first song im going to listen to...

Old 10-21-2008, 04:20 PM   #85
wasp9166
ima touching member

My Ride: 04 330i jet black
Send a message via Yahoo to wasp9166
Quote:
Originally Posted by Green_Shine View Post
$5100, Orbtiz.com, two prostitutes, bag of coke and three days no sleep...cured

/thread
while that would be a good fin time, the depression afterwards might be too much...........

"if polarity comes from protons, does morality come from morons?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by russ330 View Post
"Mommy and Daddy are getting a divorce now because wasp9166 had to piitb with Mom."
wasp9166 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2008, 04:21 PM   #86
kktvr4

My Ride: 03 IS300
Send a message via AIM to kktvr4
^LMAO.

OP, girls are selfish creatures, most of them don't have any idea wth they want. You are in your college years its time to have fun, why would you want to be tied down to a chick anyway? F- this b!tch! You'll only meet better ones in down the road.
kktvr4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2008, 04:44 PM   #87
anakbabe

My Ride: '87 Corolla liftback
Quote:
Originally Posted by SHANERS330i View Post
seriously... there all the same. all they want is the comphort when its convinient for them. then when anything else is going on they could give a **** less about you. "omg.... tehehehe yaaaa, lets get drunk tonightttt and dress uppp, go to a frat party yaaaaa!"

ughhh i swear. girls a cvnts. and saturday after moms bday dinner, corvallis here i come. think ima finally crack open the absinth on saturday night

and this is the first song im going to listen to...

Go git em dawg!
Old 10-21-2008, 04:45 PM   #88
NJ///M

My Ride: TACO TRUCK/CBR600F4
my general attitude towards females right now

"You see, in this world there's two kinds of people, my friend; Those with loaded guns and those who dig."
NJ///M is offline   Reply With Quote