E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > Everything Else > The Off-Topic > Love Line

Love Line

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 11-17-2008, 03:29 PM   #21
jailonacs99

My Ride: 2011 335is
Sounds like you've been cheated on, so I understand where you're coming from. She's quality though, she was smart about how she set up the date, and if she was a tramp she could've just thrown herself at me (I've had that happen, those girls are definitely NOT keepers but make for a fun night). And she wasn't acting slutty, what she was showing was definite interest, all the tell-tale hints that say she's comfortable and attracted. She's a great package, traveled, intelligent, oriented, and sophisticated. Thanks to everyone for the input!

Let's hope I'm not back on here in 6 months or a year complaining about what a b*tch she is!
Old 11-17-2008, 03:34 PM   #22
kevmo

My Ride: vDubDizzle
Send a message via AIM to kevmo
[QUOTE=jailonacs99;8898706]Hahah! I texted her a few hours ago just to say I had a great time last night and that I'd call her on Monday, but I didn't get any text back. Just about to get ready to leave here and meet some friends in DC when she calls, turns out she had been in the library, and we talked for over an hour about nothing until I said I needed to leave. Dayum, I feel like I'm 17, this is badass. To think of all those girls I've dated over the last year I felt absolutely nothing for, no spark. I was literally scared it would never happen again, disillusioned.

Anybody in the DC Metro area, drinks on me![/QUOTE]

o werd?... let's do it

kevmo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2008, 03:37 PM   #23
SC98MaximaSE

My Ride: is still a NISSAN
I have never been cheated on

you made it sound like she was hinting at you to nail her, that in my book, like you said is only a fun night, not a keeper, regardless if you do it or not.

things make more sense now, good luck !
SC98MaximaSE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2008, 04:16 PM   #24
Hartge50
Kleemann Info Centre GmBH

My Ride: The Hertz Mobile
Congrats!

What's her myspace?
Hartge50 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2008, 10:04 AM   #25
jailonacs99

[QUOTE=kevmo;8908421]
Quote:
Originally Posted by jailonacs99 View Post
Hahah! I texted her a few hours ago just to say I had a great time last night and that I'd call her on Monday, but I didn't get any text back. Just about to get ready to leave here and meet some friends in DC when she calls, turns out she had been in the library, and we talked for over an hour about nothing until I said I needed to leave. Dayum, I feel like I'm 17, this is badass. To think of all those girls I've dated over the last year I felt absolutely nothing for, no spark. I was literally scared it would never happen again, disillusioned.

o werd?... let's do it
Hey, I'm down! One of these weekends we'll set up an E46 night for anyone in the area and I'll buy the first couple of pitchers!**

**pitcher may be substituted for bag of rocks of equal or lesser value
Old 11-19-2008, 04:12 PM   #26
Androo

My Ride: Has 4 wheels
congrats dude, all the best

Stan, what about that girl at maccas who gave you an extra nugget?
Androo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2008, 01:23 PM   #27
jailonacs99

Feeling good! So seriously, who in the Alexandria VA/DC Metro area is interested in an e46fanatics meet one of these weekends? First couple of pitchers are on me.
Old 11-22-2008, 03:20 PM   #28
guest131

My Ride: Ford Pinto
[QUOTE=kevmo;8908421]
Quote:
Hahah! I texted her a few hours ago just to say I had a great time last night and that I'd call her on Monday, but I didn't get any text back. Just about to get ready to leave here and meet some friends in DC when she calls, turns out she had been in the library, and we talked for over an hour about nothing until I said I needed to leave. Dayum, I feel like I'm 17, this is badass. To think of all those girls I've dated over the last year I felt absolutely nothing for, no spark. I was literally scared it would never happen again, disillusioned.

o werd?... let's do it
Quote:

Feeling good! So seriously, who in the Alexandria VA/DC Metro area is interested in an e46fanatics meet one of these weekends? First couple of pitchers are on me.
I'm down
guest131 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2008, 04:26 PM   #29
jailonacs99

[QUOTE=TahBOSS;8942944]
Quote:
Originally Posted by kevmo View Post

I'm down
That's one!
Old 11-24-2008, 10:47 AM   #30
zikhkd

My Ride: AMG
Send a message via AIM to zikhkd
good for you man, it is a great feeling but just watch out, don't get too happy because if she does something wrong or you guys get into an argument, you'll fall down just as hard and its the worst feeling

from my past experiences, just keep the feelings neutral
Old 11-24-2008, 12:39 PM   #31
jailonacs99

Quote:
Originally Posted by sikhkd View Post
good for you man, it is a great feeling but just watch out, don't get too happy because if she does something wrong or you guys get into an argument, you'll fall down just as hard and its the worst feeling

True dat. Well, from my last relationship, if there's one thing I've learned it's not to put on too many expectations or get too disappointed by upsets too early on.

I was thinking last night that I actually need to ask her to define where she sees us right now. From the time we first started talking it's been a month, and the last couple of weeks have been amazing, so I'm wondering if she sees us as exclusive at the least or even at the crest of some sort of relationship. That was actually the idea from the start, we both said we were looking for something serious. She calls to talk literally every day, and we see each other every couple of days because she's busy with grad school and work. Don't know how that's going to work out when I finally land a job!
Old 11-24-2008, 07:01 PM   #32
NightRunner

My Ride: Slowmobile
In for beer. dc happy hour after work someday ftw! you said it. no take backs on free beer
Old 11-24-2008, 07:09 PM   #33
jailonacs99

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightRunner View Post
In for beer. dc happy hour after work someday ftw! you said it. no take backs on free beer
That's two!
Old 11-25-2008, 05:35 PM   #34
BIZ323

My Ride: Miyagi
Send a message via AIM to BIZ323
Quote:
True dat. Well, from my last relationship, if there's one thing I've learned it's not to put on too many expectations or get too disappointed by upsets too early on.

I was thinking last night that I actually need to ask her to define where she sees us right now. From the time we first started talking it's been a month, and the last couple of weeks have been amazing, so I'm wondering if she sees us as exclusive at the least or even at the crest of some sort of relationship. That was actually the idea from the start, we both said we were looking for something serious. She calls to talk literally every day, and we see each other every couple of days because she's busy with grad school and work. Don't know how that's going to work out when I finally land a job!
I just have to "Let her be the girl!" Do not ask her to quantify your new love! My God bro! You be the pack leader, that is what women want, the pack leader does not turn around and ask the pack how its going!
Old 11-25-2008, 05:53 PM   #35
46_coupe

My Ride: is lame
Quote:
Originally Posted by sikhkd View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by BIZ323 View Post
I just have to "Let her be the girl!" Do not ask her to quantify your new love! My God bro! You be the pack leader, that is what women want, the pack leader does not turn around and ask the pack how its going!

I'm no expert, but I do have experience. I'm going to call this early on and say she's about to lose interest in you if you keep that "You're the best thing to happen to me EVER" attitude going.

Chill out, stop analyzing where you stand!...You've done the hard work (getting her interested in you) now just chill out.

Think about it...would you be interested in a girl who was bloody psychotic about liking you? Even if she was semi interesting/cute? I'd be running for the motherf***ing hills!

Just my opinion though.....best of luck bro

"As soon as you're born, you start dying, so you might as well have a good time" - Cake
46_coupe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2008, 05:57 PM   #36
Ferm3

My Ride: 2003 Topaz Blue M3
Quote:

Anybody in the DC Metro area, drinks on me!
I will give you a ring next time I am up there....I may have to drop you a line and get some other people together for a drink....Cap Lounge on Thursday night...10cent wings ftw

o yeah +1^

and dude...don't ask her about where she sees the relationship....you will know when she kisses you/you kiss her...leave it at that.

Last edited by Ferm3; 11-25-2008 at 06:00 PM.
Ferm3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2008, 08:20 AM   #37
jailonacs99

Hahaha, ya, I thought better about that within 5 minutes of writing it. Actually, I'm already realizing I'm more worried about sustaining my own interest rather than hers. It's only been a month and my mind/eye's are already starting to wander I've gotta be bipolar or something, because this last week she's been latching on tight and a couple of weeks ago that was awesome, but now I'm thinking "huh...do I have what I want?"