Sponsor Press Releases & New Product Announcements
Get the latest news and announcements from the site sponsors! To ask a question please use the 'Ask a Sponsor' forum.
Click here to view all the site sponsors and see what they are offering!
||Thread Tools||Search this Thread||Rate Thread||Display Modes|
|10-03-2008, 03:49 PM||#1|
Past Site Sponsor
eas | E46 M3 Rogue El Diablo Exhaust IN STOCK!
eas Has your Rogue El Diablo exhaust here!
As you might know we just announced that we are an authorized STOCKING distributor for Rogue Engineering. This basically means that we have your products in stock ready to go!
Specifically looking at the Rogue El Diablo Exhaust which I just took a picture of yesterday (picture below), you can come by, look at your product before you make a purchase. We have these exhausts just sitting on our shelves ready for you to come on by! Act soon as these will go by quickly!
Rogue Engineering decided to produce our system in 100% full T-304 stainless steel because of its consistent strength characteristics, corrosion resistance, and wide range of materials (important for controlling sound and exhaust flow). At 26 lbs. for our production system, we have reached the weight of some full titanium systems costing twice as much but with the benefits of using stainless steel.
Are all stainless steels the same? Nope. Not even close. Some companies have chosen to build their "stainless steel" exhausts with Grade 409 stainless, because it is less expensive than 304. While Grade 409 will resist atmospheric and exhaust gas corrosion, a light surface rust will form is most all atmospheres.
El Diablo Features:
The RE El Diablo is made to fit exactly like factory. Features of El Diablo include:
• Weighs only 26 lbs., 1/2 the weight of the factory muffler! (factory is 56 lbs.)
• 100% T-304 stainless steel construction and internals
• Fully mandrel bent tubing, no crimps or flattened areas
• Mil-finished pipes and muffler, mirror polished stainless steel quad 80mm angle cut, staggered tips (with exclusive 3mm wall thickness, not just a
piece of stainless steel tubing)
• Full TIG welded construction, no lock seams or pinch welds.
• Rogue Engineering logo tastefully stamped in the body of the muffler
• Optional 80mm Titanium tips
• Flow-through design does not create muffler "hot spots" found on chambered mufflers
• Optimized tubing sizes and minimized bends maintain exhaust velocity without compromising necessary backpressure
• Deep, throaty tone, without the drone. Virtually silent at idle, but appropriate tone at higher RPMs.
• Will not change ground clearance
• Will not void factory warranty
• Will not affect emissions
• No permanent modifications required for installation
Rogue Engineering - El Diablo Exhaust for e46 M3
2000-2006 e46 M3
E92 Guys: Your exhaust solution will be coming soon
|Ads by Google|
Guests, get your FREE E46Fanatics.com membership to remove this ad.
|01-15-2009, 10:16 PM||#4|
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Sydney, Australia
My Ride: E46 M3
Do you stock the titanium tip version?
Any special forum pricing for us?
'04 Imola M3 Convertible (Daily) | '94 R32 GTR (Race) | '05 Jeep V8 Grand Cherokee (Tow)
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|
|Display Modes||Rate This Thread|