E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > E46 BMW > General E46 Forum

General E46 Forum
This is the place to get answers, opinions and everything you need related to your E46 (sedan, coupe, convertible and wagon) BMW!

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 06-23-2002, 11:43 AM   #1
amitv85
ROI-ndian

My Ride: is oOoOoUT
Send a message via AIM to amitv85
$250 on first zaino order?

hey, i wanted to get atleast one of everything...but i didnt wanan hafta put a lot more orders in future so ordering a case of the car wash and 2 detail bottles

what do you guys think? worth it? total is like 245 bucks...gonna be in 3 or more car shows this summer n i want my car lookin good all summer

need opinions before i send out the order

wit this money i could put it towards more tvs for my car ...like my idol craig n his topaz....but mine will never been as pimpin

Dave Moss: What's your name?
Blake: F**k you. That's my name.
Blake: You know why, mister? 'Cause you drove a Hyundai to get here tonight, I drove an eighty thousand dollar BMW. *That's* my name
amitv85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Ads by Google

Guests, get your FREE E46Fanatics.com membership to remove this ad.
Old 06-23-2002, 12:06 PM   #2
djabaley
does anyone read my p0sts?

My Ride: 325 slushbox
zaino is always worth the money!

there's just no beating the zaino system, so it's worth it. But as a note, you only need ZFX or Z1, since they both essentially do the same thing. I'd say don't get the Z-1, because ZFX makes the applicaton process go soooooo quickly in comparison to the old way with Z-1. so you only need one of those, which cuts the cost down. ZFX is more expensive, but oh well. you also get two clay bars I think with each order, so you only need one of those. I run through car wash and Z-7 like nobody's business, so get extra of that. using z-7 between each coat of z-2 and z-5 really eats it up. the glass polish is good, and their two leather conditioners are good too. but the vinyl treatment really isn't worth it IMO. they also make a platic polish, you probably don't need that. so yeah, go ahead. it's worth it. I've used meguiar's, zymol, you name it...zaino is my favorite for durability and shine.
djabaley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2002, 01:13 PM   #3
valerie
M-Tech Originator

My Ride: BMWs
where do you buy Zaino?

valerie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2002, 02:32 PM   #4
ArthurL

My Ride: 2001 330CIC
Quote:
Originally posted by valerie
where do you buy Zaino?
http://www.zainobros.com/
ArthurL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2002, 05:12 PM   #5
sweetbimmer

My Ride: X5 4.6 346hp & 330i
Zaino is good stuff but seems a little high
I used the Mothers clay bar kit for $15 and the stuff was amazin...like butter..
Old 06-23-2002, 05:21 PM   #6
gagnu

My Ride: '01 ///M3 CB/BLK
Send a message via ICQ to gagnu Send a message via AIM to gagnu Send a message via Yahoo to gagnu
Zaino is great... but $245! What are you ordering?
gagnu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2002, 09:37 PM   #7
Jano

My Ride: 2001 330i
Ya, what are you ordering; I priced everything you'd need to be between 75-100.

Never tried it myself, mainly because I'm lazy and every time I hear a rave review, I go to their site and I can't believe how completely amateurish for a company in this day an age to not have an on-line store, not accept Paypal or Visa/MC. Personal checks? What is wrong with them?

I HATE the idea of printing a form, writing a check, mailing it, and W A I T I N G !!!!!
Jano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2002, 10:06 PM   #8
gagnu

My Ride: '01 ///M3 CB/BLK
Send a message via ICQ to gagnu Send a message via AIM to gagnu Send a message via Yahoo to gagnu
Here's where I order my Zaino from, he accepts Paypal, and you'll get your stuff in 3 days.

http://www.hcvind.com/mods.html

PS. can't beat his patriotic website...
gagnu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2002, 12:25 AM   #9
mickey513

My Ride: e46
Thumbs down

Spending over $200 for wax and polish is just crazy and stupid. No matter what it claims. I use Zymol(*Yeah, the $15 stuff but it works excellent in my opinion) and Meguiar polish...$25 for both and it works just fine. I have the shine and the protection, plus it doesn't require the whole day that Zaino does

mickey513 is offline   Reply With Quote