E46 Fanatics Forum banner

Socal General Chat

27M views 244K replies 611 participants last post by  Bali 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
Version 2.0 of the Socal General Chat thread. Enjoy!

The E46Fanatics Team

#2,163 ·
hmm i'm planning a road trip from texas to cali on a budget of $400... we are planning to sleep in the car or at national parks. :rofl:
wtf that's hardcore...over half of that is gonna be on gas

#2,168 ·
oh shyt...400 then for the way back that's more than enough.you can probably do the drive in 2 days.
$400 is including hte plane ticket there. :( so thats why we won't be able to stay in hotels/motels. lol.

we are planning to do it in 4 days so we could hit up some sights on the way there... whats the point of a road trip if you don't go sight seeing rght? lol.

#2,169 ·
*sorry to add this, i feel like a PW but w/e*

we pretty much are going to have a lst of stuff we mght want to see. head out to one place then go from there. we are trying to to plan to much just let it happen. haha, so we are giving us 4 days MAX, so thats the only other limit we have other than money. lol. 4 days, $400 to go from texas to cali and see & do w/e we want to.

#2,170 ·
Yo Raj quick Q?

is it correct that I am able to remove my spring pads(perches?) to lower the rear of my car ever so slightly? How hard is it to do this?, could I do it right now by myself w/ a jack?

Thanks

#2,172 ·
That would be extreme win. VIP influence is what's hot right now! :drool:
Definitely. At the last Club Lexus meet, I felt a bit off so now is the time to start saving up for mods :4ngie:

You guys will see the VIP style influence at the March 7th meet. There are gonna be plenty VIP Lexus' at the meet :woot:

#2,176 ·
yea chad just jack the car up, take off the wheel, and u can unbolt the shock if that makes it easier. if u had someone else they could prob bounch on the hub while u pull pull out the spring

but at ET30 i would HIGHLY reccommend u dont do that. my csl's scrape on the fender right now, and on a coupe. youll jack your wheels up quick. unless u put a few bump stops on there

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.