E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > BMW Regional Forums > Regional Forums > Great Plains & Rocky Mountains

Great Plains & Rocky Mountains
Have you seen another BMW while driving around in your area? Maybe you can find their car in the E46Fanatics Garage!
CO IA KS MO MT ND NE SD WY

If you don't have your garage setup, sign up today HERE

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 10 votes, 3.10 average.
Old 03-18-2009, 10:01 PM   #621
T330
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: NY; STL
Posts: 12,702
My Ride: X5
Send a message via AIM to T330
Pat:

__________________
T330 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2009, 08:58 AM   #622
02white325xi
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: IL
Posts: 96
My Ride: 2005 X3
Quote:
Originally Posted by pat View Post
Here's a quick preview:













can't wait to see this man.
02white325xi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2009, 08:58 PM   #623
NOVAbimmer
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: VA
Posts: 12,433
My Ride: 14 Impala FXST M796
Ultraleggeras are on the way!
__________________
NOVAbimmer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2009, 09:37 PM   #624
pat
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: St Louis, MO
Posts: 1,247
My Ride: e92 M3 / Camaro SS
Send a message via MSN to pat Send a message via Skype™ to pat
Quote:
Originally Posted by NOVAbimmer View Post
Ultraleggeras are on the way!


pics when installed
__________________
pat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2009, 11:09 PM   #625
BiHStL
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Srce je u Bosni
Posts: 258
My Ride: Faster now
anyone done a driver side window regulator? Mine is gonna **** out soon..... if anyone would be willing to help and has the tools to do it, and the know how.. id be willing to $
__________________
BiHStL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2009, 11:35 PM   #626
pat
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: St Louis, MO
Posts: 1,247
My Ride: e92 M3 / Camaro SS
Send a message via MSN to pat Send a message via Skype™ to pat
Quote:
Originally Posted by BiHStL View Post
anyone done a driver side window regulator? Mine is gonna **** out soon..... if anyone would be willing to help and has the tools to do it, and the know how.. id be willing to $
No clue how to do it, but there are tons of DIY... hit Henry up... he is always up for a challenge
__________________
pat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2009, 11:52 PM   #627
T330
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: NY; STL
Posts: 12,702
My Ride: X5
Send a message via AIM to T330
Quote:
Originally Posted by NOVAbimmer View Post
Ultraleggeras are on the way!
__________________
T330 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2009, 01:53 PM   #628
BiHStL
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Srce je u Bosni
Posts: 258
My Ride: Faster now
Quote:
Originally Posted by pat View Post
No clue how to do it, but there are tons of DIY... hit Henry up... he is always up for a challenge
Yeah i have looked through the DIYs, it doesnt look like a hard job... the problem is that I literally have no tools, or garage/ parking to actually do this job in comfort.

Offer still stands, if anyone can do it for me and has tools and place to do it, or atleast has the tools and is willing to take a crack at it with me, PM and we can work something out!
__________________
BiHStL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2009, 05:34 AM   #629
1sick bimmer
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: st.peters mo
Posts: 159
My Ride: 2000 bmw 323 ci coup
Quote:
Originally Posted by pat View Post
No clue how to do it, but there are tons of DIY... hit Henry up... he is always up for a challenge
hey guys this has been just a bad week i have spent so much money on this car ,anyway back to the point man i have been wanting to work in my mothers garage all this week and at first it was my dad this past weekend now my brother in law has had in car in the garage doing his valve springs which is taking a while . so sunday i will help him try to get his car back together . so i am looking at next weekend to have the garage free i am on spring break next week also so i can get everyone in so i will have to get tyler to get over if he hasnt got his wheel spacer put on . and bistl we can get yours this weekend because mine just went out to drivers side left a scratch on my glass and tint. so lets hope next week works for everyone
1sick bimmer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2009, 02:35 PM   #630
BiHStL
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Srce je u Bosni
Posts: 258
My Ride: Faster now
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1sick bimmer View Post
hey guys this has been just a bad week i have spent so much money on this car ,anyway back to the point man i have been wanting to work in my mothers garage all this week and at first it was my dad this past weekend now my brother in law has had in car in the garage doing his valve springs which is taking a while . so sunday i will help him try to get his car back together . so i am looking at next weekend to have the garage free i am on spring break next week also so i can get everyone in so i will have to get tyler to get over if he hasnt got his wheel spacer put on . and bistl we can get yours this weekend because mine just went out to drivers side left a scratch on my glass and tint. so lets hope next week works for everyone
awsome man sounds great. Now you mean a coming weekend right (like march 26th) because I am actually still waiting on the regulator to come in from Tischer
__________________
BiHStL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2009, 04:03 PM   #631
1sick bimmer
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: st.peters mo
Posts: 159
My Ride: 2000 bmw 323 ci coup
Quote:
Originally Posted by BiHStL View Post
awsome man sounds great. Now you mean a coming weekend right (like march 26th) because I am actually still waiting on the regulator to come in from Tischer
yeah no problem just let me know but this comming weekend sounds good
1sick bimmer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2009, 04:05 PM   #632
1sick bimmer
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: st.peters mo
Posts: 159
My Ride: 2000 bmw 323 ci coup
Quote:
Originally Posted by pat View Post
No clue how to do it, but there are tons of DIY... hit Henry up... he is always up for a challenge
hey pat you going to be ready this weekend to , to do your control arms let me know
1sick bimmer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2009, 01:48 PM   #633
pat
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: St Louis, MO
Posts: 1,247
My Ride: e92 M3 / Camaro SS
Send a message via MSN to pat Send a message via Skype™ to pat
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1sick bimmer View Post
hey pat you going to be ready this weekend to , to do your control arms let me know
Sure bud. I get my car back on Tuesday

Hey Mike - Check this out, this is what I was talking about when you were over here:

http://www.slightlywarped.com/crapfa.../deervsbmw.htm
__________________
pat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2009, 02:10 PM   #634
T330
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: NY; STL
Posts: 12,702
My Ride: X5
Send a message via AIM to T330
Quote:
Originally Posted by pat View Post
Sure bud. I get my car back on Tuesday

Quote:
Originally Posted by pat View Post
Hey Mike - Check this out, this is what I was talking about when you were over here:

http://www.slightlywarped.com/crapfa.../deervsbmw.htm
__________________
T330 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2009, 02:22 PM   #635
pat
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: St Louis, MO
Posts: 1,247
My Ride: e92 M3 / Camaro SS
Send a message via MSN to pat Send a message via Skype™ to pat
^^
__________________
pat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2009, 02:49 PM   #636
NOVAbimmer
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: VA
Posts: 12,433
My Ride: 14 Impala FXST M796
Quote:
Originally Posted by pat View Post
Sure bud. I get my car back on Tuesday

Hey Mike - Check this out, this is what I was talking about when you were over here:

http://www.slightlywarped.com/crapfa.../deervsbmw.htm
holy crap! looks like the deer got sucked in through the kidney grille!!!

oh, and lesson learned: Before You shut the trunk after installing a new battery, check it to make sure that it's all the way tightened and in. Spent about an hour and a half in the O'Reilly's parking lot trying to break into the trunk friday. Finally managed to get the rt side trunk taillamp out and wiggle the cable enough to get it to connect and open the trunk with the key release.

and no, my key cylinder isn't attached to the lock I reconnected it after that ordeal.
__________________

Last edited by NOVAbimmer; 03-22-2009 at 02:52 PM.
NOVAbimmer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2009, 06:11 PM   #637
T330
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: NY; STL
Posts: 12,702
My Ride: X5
Send a message via AIM to T330
I was playing around with lightroom

__________________
T330 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2009, 06:25 PM   #638
pat
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: St Louis, MO
Posts: 1,247
My Ride: e92 M3 / Camaro SS
Send a message via MSN to pat Send a message via Skype™ to pat
Quote:
Originally Posted by NOVAbimmer View Post
holy crap! looks like the deer got sucked in through the kidney grille!!!

oh, and lesson learned: Before You shut the trunk after installing a new battery, check it to make sure that it's all the way tightened and in. Spent about an hour and a half in the O'Reilly's parking lot trying to break into the trunk friday. Finally managed to get the rt side trunk taillamp out and wiggle the cable enough to get it to connect and open the trunk with the key release.

and no, my key cylinder isn't attached to the lock I reconnected it after that ordeal.
Sorry to hear that bro.




Quote:
Originally Posted by T330 View Post
I was playing around with lightroom

Damn.... that's hot... make me a new sig?
__________________
pat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2009, 07:09 PM   #639
T330
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: NY; STL
Posts: 12,702
My Ride: X5
Send a message via AIM to T330
Quote:
Originally Posted by pat View Post
Sorry to hear that bro.






Damn.... that's hot... make me a new sig?
Sure. Email me the pics you want me to use, and I'll give it a shot when I have time
__________________
T330 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2009, 04:25 PM   #640
BiHStL
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Srce je u Bosni
Posts: 258
My Ride: Faster now
Quote:
Originally Posted by T330 View Post
I was playing around with lightroom

looks awsome!!!
__________________
BiHStL is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Censor is ON





All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:30 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
(c) 1999 - 2011 performanceIX Inc - privacy policy - terms of use