E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > Classifieds > For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy > Lighting & Mobile Electronics (I.C.E.)

Lighting & Mobile Electronics (I.C.E.)
Xenon lighting, HID kits, fog lights, BMW head units, navigation, speakers, subwoofers, In Car Electronics (I.C.E.), carputers, DDEs, angle eyes, halos, LED tail lights, interior lighting, etc.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 12-19-2008, 10:20 PM   #1
er1c

My Ride: 2005 M3
Send a message via AIM to er1c
Arrow FS: Prefacelift Xenon Headlights

Prefacelift Xenon headlights which work perfectly. I upgraded my frontend to facelift, so these have been sitting around boxed-up for a while.

I had these up for sale a month or two ago, but I wasn't able to find the lense covers ... I've found them and I've cleaned everything up for sale.

I'm willing to meet-up with anyone local to me. (Yonkers, NY --- Westchester County... 20 minutes out of NYC)

Looking for a quick, clean sale. I'd like to do a local sale, but I'm also willing to ship them anywhere, too.

I'll take and email pics to serious buyers.

Taking offers right now--- if the price is right- they're yours.

Don't forget, if you're local... we can do the sale in person.

er1c is offline   Reply With Quote
Ads by Google

Guests, get your FREE E46Fanatics.com membership to remove this ad.
Old 12-19-2008, 11:23 PM   #2
00bmw323

My Ride: 00 323/91 integra RS
PM me if they are for sedan!

-Jorge
All low no go
00bmw323 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2008, 09:33 AM   #3
ATF

My Ride: plows snow.
+1 to Sedan, and if you have pics, that'd also be appreciated.
ATF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2009, 11:37 PM   #4
er1c

Sorry, guys--- been real busy in my business/personal life. I'm ready for a quick, local sale. I have pictures, which I'll upload to my server in a little while.

Local guys contact me via privmsg if you're interested and I'll give you my cell number.

These are for sedans. Prefacelift xenon sedan headlights off a 2000 323i--- they have 50k~ miles on them.
Old 03-02-2009, 10:47 AM   #5
alexlboy

My Ride: 1999 323i
pm'd
alexlboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2009, 02:12 AM   #6
er1c

Hey, guys. I uploaded pictures on my site here: http://www.ericmathison.com/shared/BMW/headlights/

If anyone has any questions--- feel free to contact me. Prefer a local sale, but willing to ship if price is right.
Old 03-10-2009, 04:39 PM   #7
Navin323i
Europrojektz East

My Ride: See Sig
Hey Eric,

Couple of quick questions for you, bro...

1) These are the OEM xenon headlights that came with your car and not aftermarket xenon headlights, correct?

2) Assuming these are OEM xenon headlights, do these come with the original bulbs that came with the headlights or have these already been replaced with something newer?

I recall there were 2 brands of bulbs that BMW was using for their Xenon headlights... Osram and Philips... the Osram ones I believe were more "blue" than the Philips ones that were more white... eventually the Osram ones were discontinued and Philips bulbs were the only ones you could get.

Are you able to tell me, assuming these headlights you're selling come with the original bulbs, whether either of them are Osram bulbs?

Thanks,
Navin

BMW Individual Atlantis Metallic Twin Screw S/C'ed 2000 323i

SPONSORED BY: BBS | Modbargains | Toyo Tires | DPE | WheelSTO | Vorsteiner | European Auto Source | Bimmertools | GetBMWParts.com | Race Apeel
Navin323i is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2009, 08:59 PM   #8
RL 00' 328i

My Ride: 00' 328i sport 5spd
I emailed him three times. He never response. Either he is really that busy or he is just not serious about selling.
RL 00' 328i is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2009, 12:35 PM   #9
er1c

Just sent cgonzo a privmsg with tracking number showing that the item was shipped on the 25th...
Old 04-04-2009, 12:39 PM   #10
er1c

Seller and I had agreed on paypal transaction as means of payment. I assumed he'd be doing a direct transfer... instead he did an echeck on paypal which took over a week to clear... at which point, I was away on business...

I apologize for not responding to your messages sooner, Carlos... just been extremely busy. And like I stated after I shipped them, they did go out on the 25th ... and I sent you out a PM earlier with the tracking number.

Hope this clears everything up and you enjoy the Xenon upgrade.
Old 04-06-2009, 09:07 PM   #11
cgonzo

My Ride: 99 323i 01 X5 4.4i
Received lights today thanks. I was missing 1 bulb holder but thats no big deal. I will pick one up from stealer in the morning. Thanks!
cgonzo is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
headlights, hid, prefacelift, sale, xenon