E46 Fanatics Forum banner

KHoALTY Angel EYES

8K views 29 replies 17 participants last post by  SJZach 
#1 ·
Just installed the new angel eyes from khoalty. Let me know what you think!
Yes/ No on the running light delete??

Attachments

See less See more
#20 · (Edited)
same here is that like a major problem with their angel eyes or something? this isnt the first time ive seen someone with the same problem.
and to OP yes turn drl's off and get the same mirrors on both sides unless theres a reason to that! haha

#18 ·
was going to get my car flashed but told me it was going to cost $150 lol so i said f-that and just unpluged my head lights :) the little lights out warning with the car dont bug me at all. but next time i go into bmw for something ill have them flash it off.

#19 ·
Car looks great man! I got my Khoalty Angel Eyes last year and have had no problems, but lots of compliments! Definitely turn off the DRLs, the Angel Eyes become your new DRLs pretty much lol. Try posting in a regional forum to see if anyone who lives near you has the tool to turn off your DRLs so you don't have to go to a dealer or indy. My indy charged $60 for 2 minutes of work. :facepalm:

LOL you realize you just got rid of your high beams right? Not a good idea at all, dude.

#25 ·
IMO I think you should loose the running lights since you have halos now , those become your running lights just like another member said. I also have the Khoalty Angle Eyes I actually love them better then CCFL's there brighter and look cleaner and as for the 3 LEDs going bad in Khoalty's AE Apple4Life has a simple solution for it. Car looks good btw

Sent from my iPhone 4 using BimmerApp

#28 ·
not all angel eyes suck.
For years you've been putting up with failures.
It all started with the original DDE with tiny 5W LED that couldn't light up a dark room, then came the massive light boxes with fiber optics, then the relatively fragile CCFL tech, and finally LED.

However at each successive revision, they became more and more reliable, until they culminated with the current Orion V2.
If you are having problems with your kit or don't have one but want ultimate reliability and safety, look at the Orion V2.

Brandon.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.