LiL Timeline on my LiL Red E46 Sedan

14K views 39 replies 16 participants last post by  puertoricanking2 
#1 ·
How I bought it

Sitting on M's

19" Vortex Tuning Wheels, Painted the black moldings and M-Tech Front bumper

Winter Mode LoL

NOW 18' LM Reps

From time to time i will be adding more parts. if anyone has any suggestions fell free to let me know. Thanks for looking.

See less See more
#20 · (Edited)
Holy cow!!! You sir have my old 323i :thumbsup: I was wondering where it ended up...looks like she's in good hands! I still have pics and stats of her in my virtual garage....from there you can see everything I have done while I owned her...:thumbsup: Did you get all the maintenance records and receipts with the car? When I sold her I turned over everything...all records and receipts to the next owner.

The LM Reps look perfect! :drool:

The "shark fin" antenna has been converted so that there's a SIRIUS high-gain antenna inside it and the cable is routed along the driver's side and sitting just above the panel under the steering wheel in case you want to install a SIRIUS windshield mount radio. :thumbsup:

Loved the Piano-Black interior trim....beautiful car :)

#24 ·
LoL Small world. they only gave me a few spare parts like lights steering wheel and mirrors. I love the car but i barely drive it LoL. i must of put maybe 3-4,000 miles on it since i bought it last year. i gotta say that you took very good car of this car and NO coners were cut on anything.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.