E46 Fanatics Forum banner

Real estate info Caroline Springs

5K views 27 replies 11 participants last post by  IMMMI 
#1 ·
Who knows the area?
My girlfriends mum is buying something like 100 acres or hectares, not sure, but anyway, sale price including GST is something like 20 mill.
To me it seems far fetched, does anyone work in real estate or know what the going prices are around there?
She isnt a Aussie citizen apparently it costs more to buy land for non citizens?

#2 · (Edited)
I'm studying property development and property law, I've got uni tomorrow so I'll ask my tutor lol

$20,000,000 for this much

20 Hectares = 200000 Sq M

20 Acres = 80937.12845 Sq M

Then again, my house is approximately

0.064 Hectares = 640 SQ M

0.15815 Acre = 640 Sq M

So that property is around about 1392.14 times the size of mine by my calcs.......I'm also in bed sick doped up on meds so dont take what i say atm for gold lol

Also Caroline springs is in the expected growth corridor where there is a proposal for future transport linkages so its probably a sound investment, is she MILF material?

#8 ·
SELIEN have PM'd you again re this. Made some calls that's why it's taken a while to reply to your last message. To you boys that are studying, if you have questions from time to time feel free to drop me a PM. Have had 30 yrs in land and property development and I am currently GM of residential construction for the BGC group so if your stuck with anything give me a shout.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.