E46 Fanatics Forum banner

///Mostarac's official Build Thread [Updates!]

162K views 887 replies 115 participants last post by  dominicgrillo6 
#1 · (Edited)
Whatup guys. Thought it was my turn to finally start my own little build thread. I've had my car for a little over two years now and started modding it last summer with a minimum wage job. I got a lot done, but still not enough. I sold my 18in rims and have been riding on the stock 16 inch wheel which really gave me a "stock" look even with the few mods I had. Just givin ya guys a heads up, this build will not be a quick one ;) It's time to make some drastic changes guys :4ngie:

What she looked like when I bought her.

My first mods were:

- Custom EuroPlate (Mostar - BiH) Mostar = the town i was born in. BiH = Bosnia and Herzegovina

- An E46Fanatics.com sticker

- 6000k HID kit

First legit mod was a combo of rims and suspension. Rims are 18x8 square setup

One of my fav's

Next was 20% tint all around except for the windsheild.

Then I did the LED Tails and smoked corners/side markers and blacked out grill

Next was the exhaust and Carbon fiber CAI!

Finally, I decided to pull the trigger on some angel eyes!

Then I decided to sell my wheels to a fellow fanatic here and find something new. Something sexy and aggressive that not many people have :4ngie:

how she sits before the start of this thread....

Here are a few teasers :jack:

Is this a fridge???

Nope...its euro-spec (ddm tuning) :thumbsup:

More pics will come in good time :hi:

See less See more
#194 ·
In NJ mtech2 is played out. I put my front and sides back in 2007 and rear in 2009. I molded my Rieger lip in 2010. Im glad Benny decided to go with the arqray lip, cuz it makes a big difference and looks really good:thumbup:. btw back then only the front was around $600 unpainted. Now you can get it for half of it..

#203 ·
No hate here, I dig the car.

I'm just annoyed when people have to show off where they are from on their car. I guess I don't care for nationalism or the hilariously flawed country I escaped from years ago. But I won't turn this into any debate.

My dad once hung up a bosnian flag off his mirror and I grilled him on why strangers should know where he was from. I'm a fairly discreet person in that sense.

#204 ·
i see where your coming from. Im quite nationalistic and proud from where I come from. And if i someone see's my car on the street, I want em to know im bosnian because maybe they are too you know? idk, i guess its because I'm a nationalistic person.

nije zvaka za seljaka ;) far from a seljak my friend

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.