E46 Fanatics Forum banner

Socal General Chat

27M views 244K replies 611 participants last post by  Bali 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
Version 2.0 of the Socal General Chat thread. Enjoy!

The E46Fanatics Team

#159,042 ·
you bastard! i just got a speeding ticket today.
i'm going to try and extend it for as long as i can and then fight it.
do you have any pointers you can give me?

im guessing i extend it and hope he doesn't show up on the big day, right?
....sigh, haven't you been paying attention to what i've been saying about doing a trial by declaration to Daron or I think it was alex?

Sent from my DROID PRO using Bimmer

#159,044 ·

hey was it a patrol car or motorcycle? usualy the motorcycle alwayzs shows up .

#159,046 ·

It really depends. At my office, you're expected to go to court. All my cites today were from August-Nov 2010. So yeah.

SL Blak, when I go to court I just say what I observed. If its a speeding ticket; all our CHP patrol vehicles are calibrated so that the speed on our speedometer is either the exact speed its marking or slightly off by +/- 1-3 mph. Today, the patrol vehicle in question was off by 2mph. So I got the guy for going 73 in a 55 when on the calibration print out, a displayed speed of 73 was an "actual" speed of 75. So he was screwed.

Anyway, so yeah, I just say on this date at this time I was in a fully marked black and white chp patrol vehicle in full chp uniform traveling on "insert fwy here" in the #2 lane when I observed a "insert vehicle in question here" traveling at a high rate of speed. I initiated a bumper pace from St. X to St. Z and determined the vehicle to be traveling in excess of "blank" mph.

Yaddda yadda yadda

#159,052 · (Edited)
let me see how your rear turn out. those picture are blury
ill take some better ones tomorrow but since its black u cant notice any of the gaps or that the bumper brakes have been changed to accommodate the wider bumper it looks awesome... on wight idk i think u will be able to notice like how ur front bumpers off fitment was more noticable then mine

i found a csl diffuser for 115 :woot:... now to see if it will fit good

#159,055 ·
are you going to try to weld ur oem and m3 fenders together to make that work?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.