E46 Fanatics Forum banner

Dynavin Bluetooth Question

6K views 11 replies 4 participants last post by  wildmark 
#1 ·
Bought the Dynavin from Jeff first class transaction, have a couple of questions;

1. Cant get my bluetooth hooked up, had the OEM bluetooth thru the steering wheel, I deleted the old link in my Blackberry and tried to pair the phone with the headset, it picked up the 'carkit' which is the Dynavin and it also picked up the OEM link which I thought would have gone with the old headunit.tried to link with both and can't get it to work??????

2. Cant get the DVD to play, comes on then the screen goes off saying its got rid of the screen for safety, I can understand when driving but its when I'm parked up with the handbreak on????

Please help???

Mark

#4 ·
hhhmmmmm.......dont know for a fact but I had a similar issue with another guy, disconnected the oem bluetooth and problems solved.....

PS....thanks for the compliments, Im trying!

#6 ·
the steering wheel controls are now hooked up to the dynavin so they will control the dynavins bluetooth functions. The factory mic is now disconnected as well, you will need to unplug the factory module,I believe it is in the trunk with the other electronics but I dont have any personal experience with it so I will defer to the oem experts on this one

#11 ·
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.