E46 Fanatics Forum banner

Euro Black Rocco in progrezz..(non E46 content)

23K views 111 replies 28 participants last post by  MPower72 
#1 · (Edited)
Hi all,

As mentioned in my re-intro, i can pick up my new car upcoming Thursday :woot: Here are some specifications and some first pictures the dealer provided me. Again, it's no E46 content but i should like it if i can post my progress here.

Main Specifications

- VW Scirocco 2.0 TDI 140 PK DSG Highline Plus BM
- Highline Plus (Electronic Sliding Roof Full view/Climatronic/Multifunction Steeringwheel)
- Dynamic Package (tyreleak indicator/foglights/tinted rear windows/black roof inside/alloy pedals)
- Advance Package (Bi-xenon, coming/leaving home lights/sensors light-rain/foot compartment lights)
- Winter Package (Heated seats/front light wash/heated front window washers)
- Color Black Pearl Metallic
- Alarm Plus System
- Clean Logo's
- Electronic XDS Sper Diff
- Headunit Pioneer F40BT
- Eibach Pro Kit (lowered springs 30 mm)
- Full Black Leather interior with Red Stitches (not shown on pics, it was before replacement)

Some pictures after first arriving @ Dealer :

The first thing we are going to change are the rims. OEM ones will be replaced by Oettinger XXL Shadow 19-inch, 8,5 J - ET35. Tyres will be Dunlop Sportmaxx XL 235/35/19.

After this there are some other modifications ready for mounting. I will update any progression :) :p

Cheers!!
Eric

See less See more
#76 ·
Some pictures later on received of last meeting

Did some cruising @ the local coast here in Zeeland (South Holland) with a friend, some shots

Snap On seatcovers we're in for work in the car, ordered also some covers for the fenders, when you work/clean the engine compartment

Some new mods are in preparation, will post some progress :)

#77 ·
After we mounted the APR kit, there was some large opening left which was holding the original airbox.

Quite annoying so we went to work, with some first example :

We've made a 4 mm Alloy plate to fit the gap :

Now the plate was finished, we've made a little frame to hold it. We used one of the original mounting points of the original airbox and a opening already in the chassis near the left-fender

Panel and fram we're finished, we used a tap-drill (don't how to translate that) and let the inbus-bolts sink in the panel

Ready for some painting :D

#80 ·
Yes the panel will be CF. In the meantime picked up a new Engine Cover.

Cover

Idea is to do the outside panel also in CF

Innerside panel will be in color of the car and the TDI logo will be removed. After that we put some details on it (some small red line around inner panel and/or a APR logo (thick letters) in red. Think about that later on.

#84 · (Edited)
Mounted the panel next to the the APR kit today. The Engine Cover and inside panel is not ready yet and some parts related to the Engine-room "dress up" ;) were this week delivered at the painter.

Meanwhile the car-detailing also continues and got myself some extra light

And a small version of a vacuum cleaner

#88 ·
It has been a while but it's related to waiting for the parts, and little dissapointment for the Carbon Foil Panels project, the person which must have done this job, suddenly announced it was to difficult to do.

Ok, so we start over, tomorrow have a appointment with a company here in the Netherlands which can do the panels in real CF. Looking forward to that. :woot:

Next week pickup some parts painted for under the hood. Yesterday i've grabbed a inlay for my steeringwheel, i wanted badly one in black, finally found !

Will post info soon !

Thanks
Eric

#93 ·
Picked up today the insert for the engine-cover and mounted the APR Logo. I'm very happy with the final results. Now waiting on the CF surrounding :woot: . Also the caps from the water- and screenwash compartments we're ready

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.