E46 Fanatics Forum banner

Arqray lip

10K views 22 replies 7 participants last post by  reiseman 
#1 ·
Just got my arqray lip from euro-spec, not what i was expecting. maybe i need wait until its on the car to c how it looks but, i feel like the lip doesn't come out enough. :facepalm:

#11 ·
a few pics of mine. it was a real tight fit, my friend tolik spent half a day filing and fitting it to my bumper. we even put extra fiberglass mat and resin on the inside to reinforce some thin spots. also, if you are going to put this on, spend the money on a new grill. unless yours is still black. just a suggestion.

Attachments

#12 ·
My grill is already black. but when after i left the body shop the lip was a good inch too short, unless we had to really jam that thing on there. your's came out really good where did u order your's from? I know this is a noob question but how can i attach pics how u did your's

#15 ·
it was a real tight fit. on our first test fit we almost didn't get it back off. when we put it on, we started from one side... hooked it around the wheel opening then massaged it into each opening. we just worked it till it slipped on. it did get a small crack on the edge of the foglight opening. got it from dtm-spec/euro spec. as far as attaching pics, i just use the "manage attachments" option in the "additional option section area" .

#23 ·
yes it was hella wavy. tolik blocked and evercoated it several times till he was satisfied that most of the wave was gone. but as kpeng said "it's fiberglass". it won't be perfect. and when i said it was reinforced, we held it up to the light. there were some parts that were more transparent than others, mainly the edges and corners, well we mixed up some resin and put some extra layers inside out of sight. just to help those thinner spots, so when we were pulling it off and on it wouldn't break. please dont misunderstand, if i wack it on a curb... it's toast.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.