E46 Fanatics Forum banner
2M views 18K replies 115 participants last post by  sly1types 
#1 ·
Hello folks! I'm just looking for all the "e46ers" in Kansas.... I feel so left out :bawling:. I cant find anyone else that does these cars around Johnson County! Met a really cool guy awile back and will be meeting him next weekend you can find his thread here: http://forum.e46fanatics.com/showthr...664&highlight= . Other than him the only other person I know Has a 325xi with cheap ass wheels and hes a total douche! HE EVEN KEYED MY CAR AND IS TELLING EVERYONE I COPIED HIS "CAR IDEAS" AND MODDED MY CAR WITH HIS IDEAS BEFORE HE DID! :ben: :censor:. So anyway calling all Kansas E46 Fanatics!

#1,237 ·
well i do have an aggressive suspension setup... And will have some good tires... and I do push my car :p

I am on H&R race springs and koni yellows right now... Btw guys how stiff is too stiff? I have all 4 set to med and its pretty darn stiff... But my car doesn't slide or skip when taking a fast turn anymore like it did on my oem dampers...

#1,251 ·
Yeah we can do that. I doubt they fit though.

Brad look at putting your bike on Ebay, I know it would be a hassle, but there are some 1098's going for 12,500$. And you got a 1098s so check it out, I want you to sell that damn thing and start modding the ///m more. If I can get financed I will probablly get the s1000rr next summer. If I put 3k down it would be like 180$ a month payments. Sounds like a sound investment.
It's not ebay that's the problem, it's paypal and their damn 3% fee. I have 2 people coming to look at it next week.

#1,250 ·
Brad look at putting your bike on Ebay, I know it would be a hassle, but there are some 1098's going for 12,500$. And you got a 1098s so check it out, I want you to sell that damn thing and start modding the ///m more. If I can get financed I will probablly get the s1000rr next summer. If I put 3k down it would be like 180$ a month payments. Sounds like a sound investment.

#1,257 ·
I won't be coming out to this meet. My fabricator can't make my trans mount till next week:( And I'm having front suspension issues.. The wheel gap i used to have from the xi. Is now big enough for me to slide my hand about 4 inches in between the tire/fender. Not sure how I'm gonna fix this till I tow my car home tomorrow. I'm hoping for something stupid. FCAB's came today and the drive shaft should be in tomorrow!

#1,265 ·
They are still on my car, I'm waiting for f2 coils to get here, I'll sell for 180 shipped when I get them off my car!, I have no rear shocks, and you will need the shorter endlinks, I can new raceland shocks for an extra 20 bucks, I'll sell the shorter endlinks for an extra 50$

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.