E46 Fanatics Forum banner

Socal General Chat

27M views 244K replies 611 participants last post by  Bali 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
Version 2.0 of the Socal General Chat thread. Enjoy!

The E46Fanatics Team

#172,941 ·
lol i don't have a problem with it. but then when you guys do that, i just don't even post. it's pointless. same with the other guys lol and you guys never talk about anything anymore. it's more like a fb status update here and there now lol

the last thing i remember that was semi chat worthy was when i was telling Raj his definition of OEM+ is wrong lol

and chad's situation sucks. but for some reason, i get the feeling that he wants to kick my ass lol
SGC, home of implied gay violence?

#172,945 ·
lol i don't have a problem with it. but then when you guys do that, i just don't even post. it's pointless. same with the other guys lol and you guys never talk about anything anymore. it's more like a fb status update here and there now lol

the last thing i remember that was semi chat worthy was when i was telling Raj his definition of OEM+ is wrong lol

and chad's situation sucks. but for some reason, i get the feeling that he wants to kick my ass lol
:rofl: I don't want to kick your ass , lol. I just think you are a negative person, or your comments on here reflect negativity. You rarely have anything nice to say to people and I just don't usually associate myself with that kind of stuff.

#172,946 ·
:rofl: I don't want to kick your ass , lol. I just think you are a negative person, or your comments on here reflect negativity. You rarely have anything nice to say to people and I just don't usually associate myself with that kind of stuff.
lol i guess. it's probably because the smileys to me represent good comments already. why do i have to waste energy to type "you did a great job" when i could just use :thumbsup: lol using both would be redundant.

but i guess i am a negative person lol but then when good things happen it surprises me because i expect only bad things lol

#172,952 ·

What are we supposed to talk about? We're here practically everyday, how interesting can it possibly get? Sooner or later it will get mundane. If you guys had really cool things to talk about before, then good for you, the old crew is apparently far more interesting and again, can't help you with that. Unfortunately for us, we are tired or busy, and just want to come here to talk about everything else and that's not always "intellectual".

/rant

Sent from my LG-E739 using Bimmer App

#172,953 ·
Ah, crap. :(
Couldn't get anyone to drop one off? You can change on the side of the road pretty easily.
Nope I just ordered it from pelican

It has gas but wont rev past 5000rpm but will start now

#172,956 ·
What are we supposed to talk about? We're here practically everyday, how interesting can it possibly get? Sooner or later it will get mundane. If you guys had really cool things to talk about before, then good for you, the old crew is apparently far more interesting and again, can't help you with that. Unfortunately for us, we are tired or busy, and just want to come here to talk about everything else and that's not always "intellectual".

/rant

lol doesn't have to be interesting everyday. but at least something entertaining i guess. unless you consider the gay flirting entertaining then iono lol but this thread has been pretty boring for like the last 6 months. and sometimes it doesn't even move a page in like 3 days. even with the flirting, you're recycling the lines over and over too (yes i skim to through them when i'm bored :rofl:)

i'm pretty sure the most exciting parts of the thread comes from chad posting pictures of his car after washing lol

#172,959 · (Edited)
Hey guys check out my Flickr. I have some pics of the Transmission L.A. Audi Visual Art exhibition that was happening for the last two weeks at the Geffen Contemporary near Little Tokyo L.A. Mike D from Beastie Boys was curating it. He wasnt there these last few days since MCA passed away, but I heard he would be strolling through the event each day before MCA passed. I didn't make it until the last day of the event though which was yesterday. I still have some more pics to process and upload.

#172,960 ·
lol doesn't have to be interesting everyday. but at least something entertaining i guess. unless you consider the gay flirting entertaining then iono lol but this thread has been pretty boring for like the last 6 months. and sometimes it doesn't even move a page in like 3 days. even with the flirting, you're recycling the lines over and over too (yes i skim to through them when i'm bored :rofl:)

i'm pretty sure the most exciting parts of the thread comes from chad posting pictures of his car after washing lol
Nobody sees anything wrong with this thread apart from you, so fix it yourself.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.