E46 Fanatics Forum banner

VMR Wheels - Picture Gallery! If you have em, POST EM!

1M views 3K replies 565 participants last post by  e4t6 
#1 ·
I just felt like getting a VMR Wheels Gallery going. If you're running a set, please post! :)

Ill get started.

-Charles@VMRWheels
www.vmrwheels.com

See less See more
#526 ·
I just picked up a set of VMR V714's for cheap and I was wondering if the rears rub or not? They have a +32mm offset in the rears with 265/30ZR19. Will I have any rubbing issues? I just took of my OEM 19inch M3 rims and had minor rubbing in the rears when I had more then 2 people in the car. My fenders are slightly rolled. I heard the M3 rims have a +27mm offset in the rear. Will I have any problems? Thanks guys!

#531 ·
^ Yeah I think it's just the shape of the wheel. The CSL is more of a timeless sport look. Conservative while still showing performance. It's not as racey looking compared to V710, so a larger 19" isn't fully required to show off it's style.

The V710 with two less spokes and a more concaved look is more aggressive, so it requires something larger to show power and boldness more accurately.

Anyways that's my artistic opinion...take it or leave it. :lmao:

#539 ·
Unfortunately we do not offer the MB finish here for those wheels. I would recommend you shoot a PM over to Jurrian @ EAS. They are the exclusive dealer for the MB or GM finishes on the VB3 and V710 wheels. We do happen to offer the Hyper Silver, Super Silver, or Hyper Black finishes here. :)

-Charles@VMRWheels

#545 ·
All of our VMR Wheels lineup accepts OE caps and lug bolts from the factory! No aftermarket hardware is needed. :woot:

We have a a few customers who have spray painted our VMR caps semi gloss black and they actually turned out quite nice. Maybe it might be something you want to try. :)

-Charles@VMRWheels