E46 Fanatics Forum banner

VMR Wheels - Picture Gallery! If you have em, POST EM!

1M views 3K replies 565 participants last post by  e4t6 
#1 ·
I just felt like getting a VMR Wheels Gallery going. If you're running a set, please post! :)

Ill get started.

-Charles@VMRWheels
www.vmrwheels.com

See less See more
#2,372 ·
VMR 710 Quote

Need a quote on VMR 710 Gunmetal Staggered (18x8.5 and 18x9.5) delivered to 93610.
Would also like info on which offset I should get for my E46 Sedan running 225x40x18 and 255x35x18, Sports Suspension and Koni-Eibach Pro-Kit which lowered it about another inch. I like an aggressive stance to fill the fender wells as much as possible, but do not want to use spacers or do any fender modification.

#2,373 ·
Need a quote on VMR 710 Gunmetal Staggered (18x8.5 and 18x9.5) delivered to 93610.
Would also like info on which offset I should get for my E46 Sedan running 225x40x18 and 255x35x18, Sports Suspension and Koni-Eibach Pro-Kit which lowered it about another inch. I like an aggressive stance to fill the fender wells as much as possible, but do not want to use spacers or do any fender modification.
Messaged! :thumbsup:

#2,379 · (Edited)
V710 Gunmetal on Imola Red Sedan

I searched this entire thread and asked VMR for some pics of Imola Red E46 Sedan with any of their Gunmetal wheels. Could not find a thing. Did find some of an M3. So here's a few before and after of my sedan with V710's freshly mounted along with the Koni-FSD Pro Kit. I did not want to slam it, use spacers or make any fender mods. I also wanted to keep as good a ride as possible while improving the look and handling. This setup fit the bill perfectly. Front 18x8.5 ET35 - Rear 18x9.5 ET45

Attachments

#2,381 ·
I searched this entire thread and asked VMR for some pics of Imola Red E46 Sedan with any of their Gunmetal wheels. Could not find a thing. Did find some of an M3. So here's a few before and after of my sedan with V710's freshly mounted along with the Koni-FSD Pro Kit. I did not want to slam it, use spacers or make any fender mods. I also wanted to keep as good a ride as possible while improving the look and handling. This setup fit the bill perfectly. Front 18x8.5 ET35 - Rear 18x9.5 ET45
Very nice, love the color-matched splitters. One question, why does your car have chrome window trim? ZHP's are supposed to have shadow line.