E46 Fanatics Forum banner

UK 330Ci Sport (ZHP)

10K views 17 replies 16 participants last post by  BayerischeMW 
#1 ·
Hi Guys - this is my first new thread on E46 Fanatics :hi: I'm based in the UK, but spend plenty of time on here getting ideas!

Just completed an s/c installation in my car, so thought I would post some pictures to show you all (made 293bhp on rolling road).

Sorry it's another car with CSL reps - but in the UK I've never seen another one on the road, and I'm very happy with them!

So here are some photographs, and specifications - hope you enjoy!

By the way - number plate is to be changed for something more appropriate - if there's anyone who has an M3 EVO and is interested - please PM me!

Having a Dension iPod link/30Gb iPod 5G video , Parrot CK-3200 bluetooth phone kit and Origin B2 installed next week - then no more mods - for a little while!

Specifications and Modifications:

BMW Factory Options
Titanium Silver
Black Leather
Electric Glass Sunroof
Rear Blind – Electric
Heated Front Seats
16:9 Professional Navigation with TV
Hi-Fi Harman Kardon
6 Disc CD Changer
Front Centre Arm Rest
Tracker Retrieve
Illuminated gearknob
BMW floormats

Modifications – Internal (SQPlus)
Boot Mounted CKO DVD Player with remote control
Boot Mounted Sony Playstation 2
DLS A3 Ultimate Amplifier 2*100W dual monoblock
2 DLS 10” OA10 Subwoofers mounted in rear seat facing baffle
2 CKO 5.5” LCD headrest screens with remote control (DVD/PS2 independently selectable)
2 Philips SBC HC8305 wireless headphones for rear screens
TV in Motion

Modifications - External
Colour coded clubsport corner splitters (Autovogue)
Genuine M3 mirrors (Autovogue)
Umnitza DDE sidelights with remote fade (CA Automotive)

Modifications – Engine/Chassis/Brakes (CA Automotive)
332mm Stoptech Big Brake Kit with 4 pot calipers/grooved discs with Axxis Ultimate brakepads
Eibach Pro Suspension kit
19” Shadow Titanium CSL replicas (8.5J front +35 offset, 9.5J rear +45 offset) (SSDD Motorsport)
Goodyear Eagle F1 tyres (front 235/35ZR19, rear 265/30ZR19)
ASA Infinitas SK Plus Supercharger
Active Autowerke Generation 3 High Flow Stainless Steel Exhaust – 76mm tips

See less See more
#9 ·
Thats clean!:thumbup:

#11 ·
xxe46xx said:
Where can I get that bumper with the splitters?
What kind of wheels/tires are those? And is it very important to buy brakes when upgrading from17'' to those size wheels?

1. CSL replicas
2. Mtech II wit CS splitters---- From a forum Vendor such as Fiber-design
3. no, you dont

#13 · (Edited)
ATLZHP6M said:
I have a question regarding the OEM M3 mirrors, if you have a ZHP then you must have the ribbon connectors. How did you get the M3 mirrors to work?
It's a UK car designated Sport, which I think is the same as ZHP in the US (sorry folks if I've got this wrong) - anyway, I don't know the details of the installation, but it was plug and play, and the mirror adjustment, and angle down on reverse all work fine. They're not electric folding - didn't have this function before anyway.

#15 · (Edited)
Car looks good.. featured in May BMW CAR magazine right?

#18 · (Edited)
that's a very sweet looking car, and the drop fits the exterior :thumbup:

i already had a lot of pictures of your car on my computer ;) EDIT: ..... and the reason for that is i didn't notice this thread was 4 months old :)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.