E46 Fanatics Forum banner

Socal General Chat

27M views 244K replies 611 participants last post by  Bali 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
Version 2.0 of the Socal General Chat thread. Enjoy!

The E46Fanatics Team

#163,185 ·
no going to lie Kalim, I'm jelly. Makes me want to send my car up to you to get a transplant when I get a new one.....
Haha, that could be arranged.

#163,186 ·
#163,189 ·
Yeah well I spoke to ****en soon. This has been the worse diy to grace earth stupid **** keeps breaking. Last screw on the thermostat housing was very rusted and it snapped. I don't have vise grips here to get it out.

Also I hope I got the right vcg because while the new one is made out of rubber the old one seams to be.made out of some plastic. :eeps:

But seriously wtf. Fml. Oh and my wife got upset over the dumbest **** and is trying to put it on me. Wtf I say wtf.

<3 RAF
Man, not a good DIY day. :rofl: :(

#163,191 ·
#163,193 ·
So back in August I went to China to supervise a commercial shoot for State Farm Insurance for the Chinese American market segment. We shot three tv spots: Mandarin, Cantonese and Indian. Here's the Cantonese one. I'm sharing because it was my decision to insist on using a Beemer. I'll be sharing the print ad at some point, too. Next week, we will be presenting the 2012 campaign concept to our client...

http://youtu.be/scPKhCe2HgI?hd=1
Sweet. That ad was pretty funny. :rofl:

#163,195 ·
sup guys? I'll be up late today. Have DUI court in the morning. This one is actually going to trial
well, the guy is mostly fighting the fact that he's diabetic. He's bringing in a diabetes expert! I take the stand Friday :)
We have this thing we refer to as Diabetes DUI. Its not an official term, but SOMETIMES, when a diabetic hasn't gotten their insulin, they act/smell/exhibit DUI like characteristics. Its crazy. we got a call of a dui driver crashing into guardrails etc. We get there, and he's going all loco. Smelled like alcohol etc. Fire shows up, give him the sugar paste that they put on their gums and the guys INSTANTLY went back to normal. it was nuts!

ALso, being a diabetic has shown in very miniscule cases to affect the breathalyzer. In this case though, he blew .11/.10 So i'm not quite sure what he's fighting
LOL! Well, .11/.10 makes it so that its not "close..." he's a couple over .08. Plus, he's diabetic. he shouldn't be drinking anyway.

After arrest, he made some voluntary statements like "I made a mistake" along those lines.....should be interesting.
How did it go?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.